Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

I must be the only one who disagrees with this.

She's not ''hot'', but personnally I find her beautiful. Except in the outfit she wore at the Grammys.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys remember that Joseph Kingston guy who tweeted about the oh love video? Yeah, I miss him.

Emmm... it's better not to bring that up again :ermm:

He pretended to be Billie and posted really personal stuff; about being molested as a child etc.

I miss Jeff's tweets. I wonder when we will get to see the "Your Art Could Appear On The Jeff Matika Show" episode.

In case anyone still wonders about Joseph Kingston, he tweeted while Billie was onstage and made various other mistakes that gave him away. It wasn't him. :P

• Like 3

Do you guys remember that Joseph Kingston guy who tweeted about the oh love video? Yeah, I miss him.

What was that ?.. I don't know about that :ermm:

What was that ?.. I don't know about that :ermm:

It was back when the Oh Love video was being recorded. I was kind of friends with him, and I really miss the guy.

Emmm... it's better not to bring that up again :ermm:

He pretended to be Billie and posted really personal stuff; about being molested as a child etc.

I don't recall him pretending to be Billie.

Oh dear lets not go there again...that guy was an idiot who fooled (gullable) people into thinking he was Billie and then posted shit about being molested etc. Your basic fake account impersonating celebs to the point where it's beyond dodgy. Not amusing. Not clever.

It was back when the Oh Love video was being recorded. I was kind of friends with him, and I really miss the guy.

'He' never said it out right, he just manipulated people into believing it in other ways. And if he wasn't supposed to billie then why are you even bringing it up here?

I think at first (when it was mostly just people on GDC talking about him and he was just posting stuff about the video) he seemed cool, it was only later that he started pretending to be Billie and posting disgusting lies about his personal life to get attention. It might be the case that not everyone knows he ended up doing that and just remembers him posting interesting stuff from the set of the video. But yeah, he (if it was even a he) did.

He is still on twitter??? I've never heard about him O.o

Edit: oh I just check out my twitter and I already followed him.. completely deleted from my mind o.o

• Like 1

Rocky @LaserPunk 7h

NUST MET UCKKNG MIKE DIRNT FROM GREEN DAY IM SHAKING

Rocky @LaserPunk 7h

He said he liked my hair and he said he hopes I have a great day

Rocky @LaserPunk 7h

He was with his kid it was so cute

Rocky @LaserPunk 7h

Not even concerned that they sat him before us haha

Taylor @CriticalxHero04 7h

Mike Dirnt from Green Day just walked in to the diner I'm at

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot that guy existed until right now! :lol: Is he still on Twitter?

I think people moreso just interpreted him as pretending to be him. He'd post vague things that implied it, but I don't think he ever came out and said it, if that makes sense.

Yeah, wasn't it that he tweeted saying he could see Billie at some warehouse thing filming Oh Love and then he posted a picture of his converse and everyone flipped the fuck out saying that it MUST be Billie because he has those converse. (Because y'know, it's not like multiple people can own the same kind of converse :P ).

Bob Reddy @B_Reddy 12h

@brittanyreddy Boarding my flight and Green Day are on it.

Bob Reddy @B_Reddy 12h

@brittanyreddy yep. The drummer asked me if we were boarding yet, before is recognized them.

Singer Mali @SingerMali 12h

You guys, I'm on the same flight as green day.

I hate everybody. Lucky bastards.

• Like 1

Liam Arandt @LiamArandt 15h

@iamnotshouting any info on what green day will do with their week in Melbourne? Diehard fan wanting to meet them

AJ @iamnotshouting 15h

@LiamArandt Not sure if they'll spend the time off in Melb, Syd or bit of both

J. Pink @J_J_P_007 8m

So... Kinda know where green day's dressing room is for #soundwave2014

http://instagram.com/p/kniaujpzwu/