Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

I agree that Larry is not bitter, but I do think he lives in some kind of alternate delusional punktopian universe of which I want to be a part :lol:

Punktopian...that's a good way to put it! He's not bitter, more of a curmudgeon is more like it, but totally a punktopian, haha.

• Like 1

Larry Livermore is either one of the most awesome guys in existence, or an extremely bitter man. I can't tell.

Larry was actually wondering what became of the five audience members, he was wanting to refer them onto Corbett Redford for the book he is researching on Green Day ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On Thanksgiving I totally did not look very closely at her post and didn't even realize it has all the family's fingerprints and Mojo's pawprint! If you are like me and missed that detail, well, I'm bringing it to your attention. I can't have been the only one.

tumblr_static_balu102ccaak1y9.jpg

• Like 3

On Thanksgiving I totally did not look very closely at her post and didn't even realize it has all the family's fingerprints and Mojo's pawprint! If you are like me and missed that detail, well, I'm bringing it to your attention. I can't have been the only one.

tumblr_static_balu102ccaak1y9.jpg

I didn't notice it either!! That's insanely cute, specially how Mojo is represented too :wub:

She was just giving "thanks" as it was posted on Thanksgiving.

who are "all of you" exactly? Who?? Fans?? Family?? Isnt this a Green Day Tweets thread? she is just full of it. Her tweets just provoke me.

• Like 1

You asked a question, I answered you. What does this response have to do with that?

And seriously, her tweet about giving thanks on Thanksgiving provokes you? Then you're the one to have issues, my dear.

Nah, not just the thanksgiving tweet - all of them. Especially the ones in July 2012 about Xanax - a highly addictive benzodiazipine then she deleted them. nah, all of them. Sorry. When was she in Green Day? I am a Green Day fan but not of her. You can still google them. So yeah, I have issues with her.

Nah, not just the thanksgiving tweet - all of them. Especially the ones in July 2012 about Xanax - a highly addictive benzodiazipine then she deleted them. nah, all of them. Sorry. When was she in Green Day? I am a Green Day fan but not of her. You can still google them. So yeah, I have issues with her.

We're discussing a tweet from last week and you're bringing up something from almost 1.5 years ago. Let it go. It's not worth your time or ours.

And since Billie's fingerprint was on her tweet pix, it is Green Day related.

now i'm wondering if Rocky is dead omg :ermm:

They have 3 other dogs besides Mojo. If we're going to assume Rocky is dead based on those pawprints, we should also assume Cleo and Mickey died with him in some kind of horrible doggie genocide. Don't worry.

I do think they would tweet RIP if he died though, they know fans love him. As of last summer Rocky was definitely still alive because Billie mentioned him on the Jeff Matika Show.

We're discussing a tweet from last week and you're bringing up something from almost 1.5 years ago. Let it go. It's not worth your time or ours.

And since Billie's fingerprint was on her tweet pix, it is Green Day related.

Billie's hair follicle could be on a piece of tape and it would be Green Day related :lol:

• Like 2

who are "all of you" exactly? Who?? Fans?? Family?? Isnt this a Green Day Tweets thread? she is just full of it. Her tweets just provoke me.

Oh god <FACEPALM> Seriously we dont want to keep hearing about your issues with Adrienne okay dear. Cause its freaking annoying and pathetic as hell. Jesus

• Like 1

The people who keep complaining about it are just as bad, let it drop (or take it to PM) instead of dragging it out into an argument every time. The mods will tell her to stop if they want to.

The people who keep complaining about it are just as bad, let it drop (or take it to PM) instead of dragging it out into an argument every time. The mods will tell her to stop if they want to.

This. If you're tired of the same discussions/arguments happening don't fuel them, leave it to us to deal with it. If someone posts something you think goes against the rules or is spoiling a thread then you can use the report button to tell us about it if you want but if we already know about it or have already spoken to them in the thread then the most helpful thing you can do is just stop posting on the subject. If you want to take it up via PM then you can but otherwise just drop it.

So anyway, that Thanksgiving finger/paw print picture is adorable :D

Oh my gosh, I didn't see that either! So adorable! :wub:

now i'm wondering if Rocky is dead omg :ermm:

I feel bad for the other pets. Mojo's the clear favorite. :P Doubt they're dead though...

Who is she thanking exactly?? :ermm:

It's Thanksgiving. You typically, y'know, give thanks to people who are significant in your life. Being married to the member of a famous band and all, I don't think it's unreasonable at all for Adrienne to thank said band's fans, who obviously follow her on Instagram/Twitter. After all, it's the fans who have made her family's life what it is today. I think it's a very sweet gesture.