Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

It's fair game since the kids are tweeting publicly, but it still weirds me out to post Joey or Jakob's tweets here.... at least if they don't relate to Green Day or Billie....

• Like 4

Am I the only one who thinks Billie's kids don't look like him?

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks Billie's kids don't look like him?

Milkman.

No, I agree, they don't really look like him. You can see a little bit but they don't look much like each other either, and they both look more like Adrienne but in different ways.

• Like 2

Milkman.

No, I agree, they don't really look like him. You can see a little bit but they don't look much like each other either, and they both look more like Adrienne but in different ways.

Yeah I can see a little of him in them, but not a lot. I thought it was just me at first :lol: They definitely have his eyebrows though :P

It's fair game since the kids are tweeting publicly, but it still weirds me out to post Joey or Jakob's tweets here.... at least if they don't relate to Green Day or Billie....

Yeah, I know they're public but I'm just not comfortable with it either. I really think we should have separate family Tweets/Instagram threads since not everyone is interested or even comfortable with this stuff. Especially since a lot of it really doesn't have anything to do with Green Day.

• Like 2

I really think we should have separate family Tweets/Instagram threads since not everyone is interested or even comfortable with this stuff. Especially since a lot of it really doesn't have anything to do with Green Day.

I thought there was some sort of agreement here that we don't post anything from family accounts unless it is directly related to Green Day. :ermm: And having a separate thread with these tweets and pictures is gonna be like having a thread with personal family life discussion. Even if they have public accounts.

• Like 1

I just don't see how it's relevant to post anything posted by someone's kids, even publicly, unless it absolutely is a picture of Billie. Joey and Jakob are not members of Green Day and rarely, if ever, make any kind of reference that would be relevant to a Green Day forum. (Same can be said for half of what 80 and Britt post, but that ship has sunk already)

• Like 3

I just don't see how it's relevant to post anything posted by someone's kids, even publicly, unless it absolutely is a picture of Billie. Joey and Jakob are not members of Green Day and rarely, if ever, make any kind of reference that would be relevant to a Green Day forum. (Same can be said for half of what 80 and Britt post, but that ship has sunk already)

Can this post get another amen? Amen!

It really is time for a mod to step in on the family issue...when a fourteen year olds tweets are showing up in "Green Day Tweets" and there once was a family privacy policy I am left baffled.

• Like 1

Holy crap

PwNWTEQ.jpg

Pretty sure those tweets are automated in some wierd way.... he may have accidentally activated that on his account. Adrienne's twitter does that too.

Yeah I wouldn't get too excited he probably was messing with the "options" section of Instagram and checked the box that allows the images to be shared on Twitter...then the images he uploads to IG will automatically be shared on Twitter. He must have been pretty bored to be uploading images at 4am in the first place and found himself playing with the options haha.