Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know. Seems only bad news brings him out these days. :cry:

On the bright side: on thursday we'll be halfway between Global Citizen and the first SA date (not that I'm counting days or anything)

• Like 2

Thanks, staying safe so far. NO evacuations yet.  We have several fires here and today one grew into the other for an enormous one. There is a smaller fire on the mountain behind our house but on the on the other side and still at 473 acres and only 1% contained.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

"Finally some pleasure" :lol: TMI Billie. Images of Billie wanking for an entire "marathon" of Jackass movies are now firmly implanted in my brain :ga::lol: 

• Haha 3

I’m so glad to see a nice chill post from him finally. He may have been taking time off but it’s still been a crazy stressful few weeks in a lot of ways. This feels like things are getting back to whatever passes for normal these days.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m so glad to see a nice chill post from him finally. He may have been taking time off but it’s still been a crazy stressful few weeks in a lot of ways. This feels like things are getting back to whatever passes for normal these days.

I think he's been working nonstop at Otis, then the fir stuff on top of it.

Oh I love posts like that where fans cross paths in public and the guys are doing ordinary but awesome things. 

• Like 1

That's pretty awesome! And reminds me of the plane with GREEN DAY painted on the side in the My Adventure With Green Day story :lol:. It came true :P 

• Haha 1