Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Okay, this isn't a Green Day tweet, but I love how there's a pic of Trump and they've just randomly tagged Green Day.:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

^the tag line on modern drummer is kinda creepy "forever young and hungry" Tre's gonna fuckin eat me

The eternal youth stems from fresh meat of his young fans obvs :P

• Haha 2

That's a really good interview with Tre. He sounds so mature and level-headed. LOL at calling himself a dorky guy. I would never think that of him. 

16 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

When was that? Is the SWMRS tour over?

ETA: oh duh, fantasy team. I get it. 

Haha, even with a non-excistent interest in baseball I'd pay to see that though - Jeff vs. the lot :lol:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Thank You Billie Joe for acknowledging us. I am in the fire zone.  Did not lose my house, but my sister did.  Crazy up here, smoke so bad, can't breathe.  Fire not controlled at all and has burned over 70,000 acres.  Still hoping it does not jump over the mtn, we had voluntary evacuations yesterday, so far none today   most of the north eastern part was burnt.  fire jumped the highway and burnt businesses and about 1500 home gone. both hospitals evacuated all patients out of the area.

This is just horrible. Thinking of you...stay safe 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desertrose said:

Thank You Billie Joe for acknowledging us. I am in the fire zone.  Did not lose my house, but my sister did.  Crazy up here, smoke so bad, can't breathe.  Fire not controlled at all and has burned over 70,000 acres.  Still hoping it does not jump over the mtn, we had voluntary evacuations yesterday, so far none today   most of the north eastern part was burnt.  fire jumped the highway and burnt businesses and about 1500 home gone. both hospitals evacuated all patients out of the area.

So sorry Rose, hope you all stay safe!

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Nice to hear from Billie but not exactly in this way :(

I know. Seems only bad news brings him out these days. :cry: