1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

:bad: greasy hands 

I'm eating French fries typing this on my phone

My screen looks gross:ga:

Team greasy hands! Haha

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Desperately trying not to steer this onto a fangirls pun type train of thought :blush:

Is there any wordplay in there? I don't get it! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Is there any wordplay in there? I don't get it! :lol:

Because my dirty mind is beyond saving - moving on :lol:

• Like 2

Hmmmm Billie seems to be on a row..with no self control. He's blowing off steam with all these government tweets 

👀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Billie is so woke

What the hell does woke mean?

I'm having mixed feelings about Billie wasting his twitter breath on Trump. Hopefully he'll have plenty of time for sharing all kinds of random thoughts over the next weeks though

• Like 2

[disclaimer: haven't researched the details of your voting system, but] it's kinda fucked up that you have to register before you can actually vote :ermm: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

[disclaimer: haven't researched the details of your voting system, but] it's kinda fucked up that you have to register before you can actually vote :ermm: 

I don't think needing to register is bad, because there should be some system to keep track so you don't have little kids or non-citizens voting. However, myself  and a lot of liberals want people to be registered automatically when they turn 18. But conservatives work hard to prevent this because if everyone actually voted in this country they'd never win another election.

Regarding Billie's tweet though, he was talking at Michael Moore's show about wanting to find a way to register people to vote while on tour. I tweeted at him later about headcount because they do just that and then he goes and posts this.  I'm not taking credit for that, I just think he somehow knows about Headcount but doesn't know that they do this. I hope he makes the connection because it's a great idea.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I don't think needing to register is bad, because there should be some system to keep track so you don't have little kids or non-citizens voting. However, myself  and a lot of liberals want people to be registered automatically when they turn 18. But conservatives work hard to prevent this because if everyone actually voted in this country they'd never win another election.

Democracy ftw :rolleyes:  Ha. I don't know exactly how it works but here you're automatically eligible when you turn 18, just show up with your ID. I guess it's harder to keep track in a country like the US but still, never heard of kids or non-citizens being an issue.