Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Tre announced that he had Instagram on Facebook knowing thousands of fans would read it, and chose not to make his account private, so it was hardly private info. It wasn't against GDC policy to share it, people just chose not to or perhaps thought they weren't allowed.

Doesn't matter now though! Also, there's a thread for talking about Green Day's Instagrams and this isn't it, so let's stick to Tweets talk in here.

• Like 1

Exactly, plus Tre never gave the name of it, so I think he kind of enjoyed the thought of people just going to look for it

Green Day are playing a special show in the UK at Shepherds Bush this Thursday. Get details on tix here: http://greenday.com/node/9621

Posted from Green Day. For a sec I got all excited for a secret show in Germany cause they're currently in Berlin or so... :( But interesting for the UK though.

Posted from Green Day. For a sec I got all excited for a secret show in Germany cause they're currently in Berlin or so... :(

That's in 10 days. And Munchengladbach in 9 days.

That's in 10 days. And Munchengladbach in 9 days.

I know 'cause I'm gonna be on the Mönchengladbach Show. But they posted photos on instagram that state they are in Germany... so yea.

Edited by Pieces of Truth

I know 'cause I'm gonna be on the Mönchengladbach Show. But they posted photos on instagram that state they are in Germany... so yea.

Oh. Anyways, i'm going to that show too. :happy:

He's proably thinking... "Hmmm, is it fantastically perfect, or outstandingly perfect..?".

yeah, he didnt reply to my tweet though :P

editor of Kerrang. No we wont stone you :P

We'll stone this Jason guy if he doesn't post something appropriate. :P

We'll stone this Jason guy if he doesn't post something appropriate. :P

Oh you don't even need to mention that. Cos tht is obvious :P

If you guys are copy/pasting, please remove the formatting so it doesn't look like shit. After you paste the text, hightlight, then click the eraser zKp4I.png on the top left of the editor.

• Like 3

If you guys are copy/pasting, please remove the formatting so it doesn't look like shit. After you paste the text, hightlight, then click the eraser zKp4I.png on the top left of the editor.

Whoa, I didn't know you could do that. Thanks!

Carry on.

James McMahon ‏@jamesjammcmahon

I'm interviewing Green Day today. Giving Kerrang! readers the chance to ask them the questions. What would you like to ask them? Tell me!

Ask them why they continue to do interviews with a magazine that misleads and disappoints Green Day fans on a regular basis. :P

• Like 2