Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

All this is really exciting. Of course everyone is hoping for his / her own country or somewhere near it, but I honestly can't wait for more surprise shows, wherever they are. It's always amazing to join the conversations here on GDC and to find out more and more about the show they're playing :happy:

Can anyone link me to Tre's official page? There's like a billion of Tre's and I can't find the official one. :lol:

Wow, the fact that there might be a secret show in Germany just got me super-excited. Or actually more than super-excited but words can't say how excited it got me anyway. So if the Germany show will be confirmed, i'm there.

Can anyone link me to Tre's official page? There's like a billion of Tre's and I can't find the official one. :lol:

Wow, the fact that there might be a secret show in Germany just got me super-excited. Or actually more than super-excited but words can't say how excited it got me anyway. So if the Germany show will be confirmed, i'm there.

you can't see anything or add him as a friend :/

http://www.facebook.com/trecoolsdrums

• Like 1

I don't have facebook but I know Tre is the one with his dog as profile pic.

But I also know he can't accept any more friend requests.

• Like 1

BJA

Hello friends. The video premier for "Oh Love" will be this Wednesday! PG and an rated R version! My personal fav is the rated R...

I want to know more about this. After all they are exposing their crotches.

I'm going to assume you didn't actually mean exposing, didn't they say in an interveiw they were exploring?

Edit: You changed it :lol:

I'm going to assume you didn't actually mean exposing, didn't they say in an interveiw they were exploring?

yeah. You know what I mean. :P

Well, this might sound stupid.. but can someone tell me what a PG and a Rated R version are? :lol:

• Like 1

BJA

Haha I wanna watch the rated R video!!! :happy:

yeah. You know what I mean. :P

I thought there was some leaked photos or something. That would definitely made it R-rated pretty quickly.

Well, this might sound stupid.. but can someone tell me what a PG and a Rated R version are? :lol:

Those are movie ratings. PG is family friendly, R is more adult, cursing and you get away with a lot more with things like drugs, nudity, violence, etc.

Those are movie ratings. PG is family friendly, R is more adult, cursing and you get away with a lot more with things like drugs, nudity, violence, etc.

Oh! I thought it sounded familiar somehow. Thanks for explaining :)

PG(Parental Guidance) usually pretty clean kids stuff, Rated R(restricted) not for kids, can have sex/naked people, cursing, killing, blood, drugs, all that stuff.

So there choice of a song with non explicit lyrics gets an r rated video. I hope kill the DJ gets an r rated video too, I want graphic images of these DJs suffering :P

Hello friends. The video premier for "Oh Love" will be this Wednesday! PG and an rated R version! My personal fav is the rated R...

Ooohhh! :eyebrows:

I agree with you BJ

:creep:

;)

• Like 1

ew please stop talking about green day's crotches, it's weird enough they're all old enough to be most of you lot's fathers

• Like 1

Sounds good :dance:

But on the same time like they're not gonna be in it... don't know why :S

Edited by Pieces of Thruth