Static Noise Episode 75

Sanity Loan

This week we talk about Monday's secret show, "Kill the DJ," and many many other little tid-bits of news! Also, tune in for our first ever call-a-fan segment.

Listen to the show (Length: 48 minutes)

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes

You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Hosts

Matt | Jimmy

Contact Us

We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - staticnoise@greendayauthority.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook.

the intro made me cringe in a fetal position praying to gods I've spent a lifetime denying the existence of.

Who the fuck was that? :'D

the intro made me cringe in a fetal position praying to gods I've spent a lifetime denying the existence of.

Who the fuck was that? :'D

My roommate.

Green Day didn't win the March Madness this year, Tokio Hotel beat us in the final.

Awesome show :) The into had me laughing so much.

omg, the intro. :lol:

Edit: Damn it!! I was one off on the contest. I guessed 42. =/

The intro... the intro... :lol:

I was laughing so hard when you guys called that girl! Too bad she didn't answer.

I loved this show! I wish that girl would've picked up. XD That would've been hilarious! You need to have Mikey make those calls...

Matt and Jimmy were only trying to make a little girls dream come true and were brutally thanked with a disconnected phone, for shame society

Haha, Matt, you do pronounce "nuclear" wrong, now that she mentions it. You pronounce it Nook-U-Ler. It should be pronounced Nook-Lee-Ar. How it's spelled. :P

I wish the call had gone through so you guys could talk to that 13 year old girl. It would have been funny :lol:

I hope this "call-a-fan" thing sticks around for a while. Man, I wish she would've picked up.

How the hell did No Doubt end up ahead of Green Day in that contest? I thought their new song was terrible.

Edit: Oh... oh my god. I just got to the phone call part, holy shit. XDDDDDDDD

Wow, this is the first time in like a year that I've listened to the podcast in the week it was released instead of weeks later. Now I can reply in the thread OMG+A+GIRL+_3ef06b1d02c7b69a363b5c06dd6be95a.jpg

good episode, shame the girl didn't pick up :lol:

I guess I should comment about this show before the next one comes out tomorrow. Very enjoyable, as always. Matt's skills as host are improving. I imagine it's particularly difficult when it's just 2 people talking. You don't have Mikey, Tony, Alex and Andres chiming in. Thank you for featuring my tweet! :happy: Though I wonder if Matt feel's like it's "Gang up on Matt" week on Twitter.

Can't wait for the next podcast. I hope this week will be the exciting week I've been waiting for. I want TOUR DATES!!!!

Archived