Static Noise 74: Let Yourself Go

Fuzz

Could you, guys, post a chinese wtf e-mail. i will pray before having dinner :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're awesome! :happy:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished listening a few minutes ago! ;) Great episode, once again. I especially loved the end, you guys trying to read that email in just one breath was so funny :lol:

The email part was hillarious. :lol: And I also think of 99 Red Balloons when I see 99 Revolutions.

Awesome episode guy! Kept me laughing the whole way through, yet it was still informative. :happy:

It only took 10 minutes to start bashing KYE in this episode, that has to be a new record :lol:

Great show as always guys.

​Is it weird that i'm obsessed with the way Tony says fuck?

This week we talk about "Let Yourself Go," Billie Joe appearing on "The Voice" and we have a contest for you to win a t-shirt!

Listen to the show (Length: 1hr 4mins)

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes

You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Hosts

Andres| Jimmy| Matt | Tony

Contact Us

We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - staticnoise@greendayauthority.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook.

Listening right now, and Andres, that "Scratchy guitar" you keep talking about is called muting.

Also, anyone have a picture of that poster from the show they were talking about?

THis was awesome! Can't wait to hear the results of the contest... Btw, in my answer to the trivia question, i meant 1993 instead of 1994... Don't know if that matters or not... Anyway, great show as always!

Archived