CSI NY Episode to feature songs from the 3 new albums

jetsrule128

Not necessarily, it could be really upbeat-sounding (though lyrically probably not).

I've always been looking forward most to Dos, personally xD.

Not necessarily, it could be really upbeat-sounding (though lyrically probably not).

I've always been looking forward most to Dos, personally xD.

I was expecting tracks from DOS either... TRE didn't come out yet and we get the end of trilogy so soon!

The Forgotten is really sad title I guess... it should be kind of touching :)

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Green Day facebook page has uploaded a preview of the episode featuring "Stop When The Red Lights Flash"!!! :D:runaround:\

EDIT:

Link to the video : https://cbspromo.cen...AjjEAAAAAGOLXRk

Cool thing that CBS made a promo that talked about Green Day music and actually showed the covers of the albums. :thumbsup:

So wait does that mean there will literally be no dialogue except the green day songs?

So wait does that mean there will literally be no dialogue except the green day songs?

For the first 30 minutes, yes

These promotional deals are starting to annoy me. Angry Birds, NFL games and CSI have absolutely nothing to do with the band. Given the bands that have appeared on the previous four, only the Twilight soundtrack is actually relevant to them and that's the one that has the most people complaining about it!

I'm really digging the sound of the studio version for "Stop When The Red Lights Flash"! :runaround:

These promotional deals are starting to annoy me. Angry Birds, NFL games and CSI have absolutely nothing to do with the band. Given the bands that have appeared on the previous four, only the Twilight soundtrack is actually relevant to them and that's the one that has the most people complaining about it!

da fuck?

Is it just me or does it sound like there's some kind of "watery" sound effect on Billie's voice when you first hear him singing? I kind of like it, it could be due to the fact it's faded out some though. Hope they release SWTRLF as a single, either that or Wow! That's Loud.

nothing says Green Day like someone getting impaled by an ice cream cart :lol:

I keep thinking this is tomorrow night, but it's not until NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT. (need to shout it to remind myself!) :P

Is anyone recording this? I'm gonna be busy that night...

It will definitely be put out on torrent/file sharing sites soon after the episode airs

It doesn't matter if the music and those events don't have anything in common. That's not the point. They are just advertising the music, getting the word out. Music isn't defined by where it is sponsored.

This out of the box promotion is great for us fans, and unique promotion is also becoming more common. fun. became popular off a TV commercial and The Black Keys had tons of songs on sporting events this past year. Traditional promotion is only going to go so far in the digital age.

I can't wait to hear these songs.

I got a bit of mixed feelings about the trailer for next weeks episode. It seemed a bit cheesy when the voice over announced that it will feature music from Green Day while showing the three albums on screen.

It seemed more like they reserved that episode to use it to promote the music rather than actually writing a special episode on which the music supports the scenes which of course is definetely the case since it's been announced like that in previous articles.

But I like the trailer anyway. I like the "first half hour no words" thing which makes me really enthusiastic for that episode!

Stop When The Red Lights Flash sounds INCREDIBLE. Looking forward to hearing amy as well, and I'm interested to see how this will work out.

Stop When The Red Lights Flash sounds INCREDIBLE. Looking forward to hearing amy as well, and I'm interested to see how this will work out.

I know right? There's such energy in that song, I'm really loving the whole vibe of that song in general. I said I wouldn't listen to anything from Dos after the 13th (so there's a month of forgetting what I've heard until the album) but I'll definitely be watching this episode after I've heard it all. Sounds like an awesome way to get the music out there and I think we can all agree that the marketing for the trilogy has completely blown the 21CB marketing out of the water.

I'm looking forward for it. I was trying to avoid watching trailer not to hear Stop When the Red Light Flash, but I did it and I'm waiting for more. I've got only one small problem. Why is it happening again to Lindsay?

My guess is that some random guys go to a party and get super drunk (Nightlife) they get so drunk they get a gun and kill a DJ (Kill The DJ) then they have a massive shoot out with the cops (SWTRLF) and then they all forget about it in the morning because they are hungover ( The Forgotten)

ngbbs502ae64b2934c.png

Archived