Um who won the awardūüėé

Hey don't rain on my parade :( 

The Insider
Just now, Billie Hoe said:

Hey don't rain on my parade :( 

You probably shouldn't have used the word rainūüėŹ

• Like 1

pasties

Meaning behind my name - i love pasties corn beef/cheese/meat/Cornish doesn't matter i love them all

Never knew you could change your name and unless i find something that i love more than a good pasty i wont be changing.  

• Like 2

Libertine Angel
7 hours ago, pasties said:

Meaning behind my name - i love pasties corn beef/cheese/meat/Cornish doesn't matter i love them all

Never knew you could change your name and unless i find something that i love more than a good pasty i wont be changing.  

Pasties have kept me going for many evening lectures, still shocked the campus shop doesn't sell Guinster's anymore.

The Sainsbury's over the road does though, so it's not all bad.

• Like 1

The Insider
9 hours ago, pasties said:

Pastry is one of my favourite foods:)

• Like 1

badwolf

Meaning behind my name: it's just an Arctic Monkeys song name. Nothing special.

• Like 3

pasties
12 hours ago, Libertine Angel said:

Pasties have kept me going for many evening lectures, still shocked the campus shop doesn't sell Guinster's anymore.

The Sainsbury's over the road does though, so it's not all bad.

They too kept me going during my student years, the 3 pack Cornish pasties from tescos were a staple of my student diet.

• Like 1

chewychorizo
20 hours ago, pasties said:

I really don't know why but I find everything about this so cute. please continue being pasties #delicatessenchic 

• Like 1

Metanoia

Oh boy. Now here we go with the truth and nothing but the thruth.

When I first joined this forum I was I think 14 or so and my name shall only be named in spoilers: 

ilovebilliejoe93

Oh how times have changed...nothing else to say about that xD

Then my name was SweetVendetta for the longest time which is inspired by Green Day's Peacemaker.

Then I changed it to "Metanoia" because it's an awesome song by MGMT and sounds like a cool name. (It also means something among the lines of: "Changing your mind or being in moods that go up and down" which fits too.

Also I haven't been around much lately or rather the past year at least....not sure if I'll start posting again or not but we'll see xD

pasties
45 minutes ago, chewychorizo said:

I really don't know why but I find everything about this so cute. please continue being pasties #delicatessenchic 

I won't be changing my name

thank you for saying it's cute haha

Libertine Angel
8 hours ago, pasties said:

They too kept me going during my student years, the 3 pack Cornish pasties from tescos were a staple of my student diet.

There's a Tesco just a few minutes from campus, I need to seek these out.

• Like 1

RougeRogue

Lmao that awkward moment when an innocent food name has a whooole different thing that comes to mind first.

...Boobs. It's boobs ya'll. I'm so sorry.

Zelda

Just changed mine to Zelda. Wasn't quite sure if it was going to be available :lol: But yeah. Princess Zelda is bae.

I was phbbits (it's actually an acronym that no one will ever guess lol). Then I changed to Carrie, which is my name. But I decided that I'd rather lessen the chance of IRL people finding me on here just in case, so ta daaah.

Too Dumb to Die(s)

I am too dumb to die......oh, and I found the missing S from "Bouncing off the Wall".   

fukingcounterstrike
On 11/10/2016 at 8:36 PM, Zelda said:

Just changed mine to Zelda. Wasn't quite sure if it was going to be available :lol: But yeah. Princess Zelda is bae.

I was phbbits (it's actually an acronym that no one will ever guess lol). Then I changed to Carrie, which is my name. But I decided that I'd rather lessen the chance of IRL people finding me on here just in case, so ta daaah.

That's why I always wanted to call you phoebe but ii knew that it wasn't your name, and that someone else here was phoebe, but yeah

• Like 1

Not a Salad

i was "Lounge Act." for a brief year but i wasn't on much at that time, and this was my username before that, so you probably know who i am now

Joe.

JoeFrusciante < Joe.

Goofygoldfish

My new one is actually my geocaching profile name :toocool: my old one was too close to my real name, hence I never posted! Couldn't find how to change it and was too worried to post using it.... So didn't!  However now my account shows I only joined when I name changed, so think I may have screwed up... Never mind, here an posting now rather than silent stalking :lol:

JunkiePreaching2TheChoir

Help. :mellow: 

BUBBYBUB
42 minutes ago, JunkiePreaching2TheChoir said:

Help. :mellow: 

What do u need help with?

AlissaGoesRAWR
On 4/14/2018 at 5:39 PM, Goofygoldfish said:

I just wanted to let you know I really like your username. I'm a big fish enthusiast and it made me smile! :) 

• Like 1

JunkiePreaching2TheChoir
22 hours ago, BUBBYBUB said:

What do u need help with?

Just new and trying to figure how things work I guess...lol

BUBBYBUB

I'm new too been on here a few weeks. I asked the moderators for help on posting pics lol. How long have u Benn a Green Day fan?