Amanda

The New Username Thread

Amanda Amanda, this might be one of the best ideas I've seen in a long time.

Kaddi.

I didn't even notice that someone changed their name. :blink:

• Like 2

Penguin Puffball

I used to be *FightFireWithaRiot*. Uh....yeah.

chatnoir

When I first had to think of a fantasy name for internet purposes, I looked around my room for inspiration and saw my Steinlein chatnoir picture, the one in my avatar. It fits me well, I think and I'm not going to change my username any time soon.

• Like 3

Dirntbag

Yep for the very reason that nobody would know who anybody else was when people began to change usernames I have decided not to use this function. Just change my profile picture to fuck with people's minds.

Sarabeth

Well, my old username was JadedInsomniac21. I chose that when I signed up because I'm terrible at choosing usernames, and I didn't want it to be my real name because giving out your information online is scary and I don't know what kind of place this was. So I chose a song, an album, and a number.

I changed my username because my old one was a mouthful. I decided to make it Sarabeth because that's my name and I now know GDC isn't full of creeps so I don't mind people knowing my personal information. :)

Sarcasm

My name used to be Olapola, where Ola is my name and pola just rhymes with it. I changed it to Sarcasm in 2009 or something.

I guess I used to be much more of a sarcastic douche bag than I am now, but I like the name anyway.

Before all of that, my name online was Gaypower, but name restrictions on many sites + some hateful PM's and questions about my sexuality made me change it.

• Like 1

Varda.

I used to be Supermöööööööööööööööööööördär a few months ago. i've chosen the name Nemo. because one of my non-gd- favorite songs is called nemo. i really love that song and the lyrics are fitting perfectly to my life. the other reason is that i really love the movie "finding nemo"

• Like 1

ThisIsNotNora

I used to be Noorriiss. I chnged it because I like typing ThisIsNotNora, and I have it o0n nearly every other account, so yeah.

It's Splash Time

I came up with this username when I was 12 and first started on a GD fansite. It's a reference to a joke "band" me and my friends imaginingly formed. I don't think it will change at any time soon, I really like my username.

Hermione

I was hermione with a small h for a bit, but then I changed it to Hermione so it's nice and grammatically correct. Can't imagine ever using anything other than my name as a username anywhere, not creative enough for that.

Tree.

|

|

|

V

Mauri

My username is and has always been my name, Mauricio, only shortened.

BOOOOOOOOORING

spark in the night

Mine is from "Homecoming"

I wanted to find a unique GD related name. Not something obvious like "Whatsername29349828"

I flipped through the cd jacket and found this phrase and so it became my username.

Originally, it was "The spark in the night" But then I got rid of the first "The"

My second option would have been "her heart's apocalypse" That was my myspace display name for a while. Back in the day.

I also have another username alias on other sites, but I will not post it because it is just too good and I don't want anyone to use it.

lizziebix

I chose lizziebix as an alias because, I too, wasn't sure I wanted to be known here at first. When, I forget who, used my real name the first time, I realized it didn't matter anymore. But I like lizziebix. She's a bit of my alter ego and the heroine of the book I've been writing my whole life. Seeing the name reminds to get back to working on it!

• Like 3

colour_me_stupid_

I have gone back to my username of a few years ago :happy: First I was rebecca123, then I was colour_me_stupid_, then I was stupid and changed it to Ultraviolet Bliss, and now I am colour_me_stupid_ again.

And yes, there is a letter u in "colour". It looks weird the American way. :P

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

This thread is great. Didn't know Sarabeth and Nemo. are who they are because of the new username thing :lol:

I thought my username was super clever when I made it but then it wasn't available with spaces or underscores so I did it with dots, still thinking it was super clever. I don't think I need to say that it is not, in fact, clever at all. Ah well don't care.

I have gone back to my username of a few years ago :happy: First I was rebecca123, then I was colour_me_stupid_, then I was stupid and changed it to Ultraviolet Bliss, and now I am colour_me_stupid_ again.

Wait when did you change it back? :o Didn't notice that.

Tree.

On a couple other not related to GD forums I was Jesus of Suburbia. Used it on this one for consistency, but later realized it was fucking retarded to use it on a GD forum. So I changed it.

colour_me_stupid_

Wait when did you change it back? :o Didn't notice that.

About 5 minutes ago :lol:

Kaddi.

But... I liked Ultraviolet Bliss. :P

I also wanna change my username, but the name I want it taken by some person who hasn't been on here for years. :mad:

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

About 5 minutes ago :lol:

Ok, good to know I'm not completely oblivious to usernames in that case :lol:

Sweet Armataged Chump

I am a human and always was a human.

Amanda

I also wanna change my username, but the name I want it taken by some person who hasn't been on here for years. :mad:

Try adding a full stop (period) to the end of the name.

I have a fair amount of experience of finding ways around these problems, Fuzzicle would be all "You've got better things to do than keep changing people's names every time they ask". :lol:

colour_me_stupid_

I just got really sick of it some reason.. But I kinda like how I came up with it, the ultraviolet is from Pulling Teeth and the bliss is a muse song.. But I just hate it now :lol:

Ok, good to know I'm not completely oblivious to usernames in that case :lol:

Nope you're grand! Doubt I'll be changing my purple Josh Homme avatar anyway, so there's always that to recognize me by