Billie Joe on this season of The Voice as a mentor

Velocity

It doesn't surprises me at all, he once said he watches a lot of tv and is addicted to reality shows (rock of love, if I'm not mistaken), and it's not like he's selling his family's privacy to some stupid show or anything like that, so I think people are overrating a little. Of course it's a commercial move and there's nothing wrong with that. If you work hard on something you don't want it to be a failure, you want the recognition it deserves. And I agree that it's way better than the Varvatos campaign, chill out people :happy:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christina Aguilera says more "You know"s than Billie!! :lol:

That's what I just wanted so write in here. Now we know why he's mentor for her team. :lol: She obviously choose him because she saw this habit they both had in common :lol:

Haters gonna hate, I can't wait to see this :dance:. Billie's an awesome singer and passing some tips on to aspiring singers sounds like it'll be a pretty cool and fun way of spending a few hours of his time to me. Plus it'll entertain me very much. It's not gonna affect Green Day in any way so not sure why so many people have their knickers in a twist lol, it's quite amusing to see.

The punk police are gonna have a field day with this news. And am I the only one who can't watch the interview???

I love The Voice, and I am so fucking excited for this. I can't wait to see how his "mentoring" is gonna be like. "Ya' know, make that note...ya'know, higher." :lol:

I hate the fact that we don't have The Voice US :/

I hate the fact that we don't have The Voice US :/

Same problem here.

I know nothing about this show, but it sounds kind of like X Factor... :S I hope it's not.

it's nothing like X factor, it's the best singing competition I've seen in a while actually. =)

Same problem here.

but maybe someone will upload it here :)

When I read your comment I hadn't watched the video yet. So I thought you were highly over-reacting.

But after watching it I am extremely surprised that it is actually possible that someone beat Billie with almost a new record of y'knows

On a different note, I thought it was quite funny, when Christina was talking about Britney and stuff, how Billie was scratching his nose and checking his nails and fingers and at some moments I could swear I saw an expression on his face where he was almost saying "what the hell am I doing here" :P

Good old Billie, he's such a funny man

Just watched the video! Y'know, y'know, y'know, y'know :D I think Billie only got a chance to say it once!

I love to watch Billie as much as possible, but being in a "reality show"... I don't like that at all:-(( sorry

:lol: I think I counted 41 "you know"s for her! She and Billie have something in common, haha :)

tumblr_m7u2li2LI31r1yyhoo4_250.gif:lol:

I've been waiting, when you'll post some gifs here :lol:

Uh, y'know, like, I can hear some sexual tension in your voice, y'know?

I say kudos to Billie for trying something new! :D

I watch The Voice every season with my sister and now she is going to have to deal with watching Billie Joe. :shifty:

But he's not even that good of a singer him self...

Huh?

I think this is great, and I'm really excited about it! I like how Billie Joe is interested in doing different types of things, and I like the fact this is 'mainstream.' A few years ago, who would've thought he would be on Broadway? - the next logical step is prime-time TV, lol.

I watched a few episodes last season when Tony Vincent was on, and although I didn't LOVE the show, I think BJ can bring something fun and interesting to it. He is an AMAZING performer, whether you think he's a great vocalist or not, and he can certainly give his contestant some invaluable advice and the benefit of his experience.

If this is a ploy to aid with promoting the new albums, then I say, "It's about fucking time they do some promoting!"

I wonder if they'll need to "bleep" much? :cool:

Archived