Billie Joe on this season of The Voice as a mentor

Velocity

well, if he has the best competitors :D just kidding, i gotta admit, i just saw one season and he really didn't do much, though that job must be difficult and these two competitors were actually pretty good...to that comes that it's pop music, not really his area...

and in that voting i think it's really just about who has the biggest fanbase :lol: great he's winning :D ...with over 90% :lol:

Oh yes, I'm not complaining by any means that he's winning. :D

But I think, like you said, the problem was a combination of being paired up with Christina, a strong vocal performer, on a team that's not really his genre of music, and having no experience on TV like this... I'm sure he's a gold mine of information, but he didn't really display it well. But who knows what stuff he said that they didn't include in the show either.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so now that Billie's done his part, hubby doesn't want to watch this anymore. So who's going to keep me up-to-date on who's been eliminated and who they think will win? :)

Okay, so now that Billie's done his part, hubby doesn't want to watch this anymore. So who's going to keep me up-to-date on who's been eliminated and who they think will win? :)

I will!

Micheala Paige from Blake's team and Adriana Louise from Christina's team both went home tonight. I liked them both, it sucks. At least my girl Melanie was saved!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. Guess I'm rooting for Melanie now.

Melanie is in the final 6! Along with Amanda, Cassadee, Nicholas, Trevin and Terry. Christina's team was wiped out.

Melanie is in the final 6! Along with Amanda, Cassadee, Nicholas, Trevin and Terry. Christina's team was wiped out.

I heard about Christina and her team being out. And saw Adam praising Melanie. YEAH!!! (on both counts!)

I heard about Christina and her team being out. And saw Adam praising Melanie. YEAH!!! (on both counts!)

I love me some Melanie. She's the cutest thing ever.

Archived