Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

University/College

• Please log in to reply
5012 replies to this topic

Maddy.

Maddy.
  • i am groot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,908 posts
  • Joined Jun 15, 2009
  • 7,442 rep
Spending the weekend down at Tom's doing a LOT of reading. I love this course so much the only thing I dislike is I can't read everything at once. I even bailed on Halloween biscuits making bf with the bakesoc just so I wouldn't have to miss out on one of my fav lectures. I'm shitting it over this essay I have to write for my political analysis module though I have no idea where to begin or how to even do it. Frick. I'm so pumped for Halloween week though oh man.

Backyard Skulls

Backyard Skulls
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts
  • Joined Apr 30, 2009
  • 1,083 rep
Lol I've now experienced awkward clients. The people for our live brief have no idea what they want and it feels like we're just throwing logo after logo at them. It doesn't help that its mainly for partially sighted people and we haven't got any definitive answers about colours etc :angry:
We've got another competition to enter too for a book cover and back, could actually end up on the shelves next year!

Nemo.

Nemo.
  • Ein ♥ für virtuelle Menschen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts
  • Joined Jul 08, 2011
  • 1,929 rep

I've done a lot of reading today, I'm proud of myself. But economics just sucks. It's almost as bad as statistics last semester =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users