Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

University/College

• Please log in to reply
4864 replies to this topic

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • chase that disco ball around

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,332 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,328 rep

I love stats so much. Confusing, I don't think I'll ever truly understand the concepts, but they're dead useful when applied.

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• 14,300 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,544 rep

I found my mum's old uni notes a while back, and she legit had almost 2 full boxes just of stats work. So glad I never had to do it

Lindsay

Lindsay
  • Tittysprinkles

• 5,962 posts
  • Joined Mar 08, 2010
  • 3,977 rep

I actually didn't mind stats. Hypothesis testing was oddly fun sometimes. :P

I'm kind of freaking out... I have an assignment due for one class tomorrow and I saw someone had already finished it on Monday, and theirs was 4 pages long. I just finished mine, and it's 11... :ermm: I'm not sure if I typed too much or if they typed too little but I don't know what to do!! We didn't get a page limit, and I answered all of the questions she gave me with detail (as I felt it would have been too vague otherwise)... I just hate looking like an over-achiever, I duno. =/

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 19,578 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 3,884 rep

I actually didn't mind stats. Hypothesis testing was oddly fun sometimes. :P

I'm kind of freaking out... I have an assignment due for one class tomorrow and I saw someone had already finished it on Monday, and theirs was 4 pages long. I just finished mine, and it's 11... :ermm: I'm not sure if I typed too much or if they typed too little but I don't know what to do!! We didn't get a page limit, and I answered all of the questions she gave me with detail (as I felt it would have been too vague otherwise)... I just hate looking like an over-achiever, I duno. =/

as long as you properly covered everything you need to without rambling and filler bullshit, you'll be fine. :) if there's anything you can cut without losing anything important, then do it! if not, then you're good. it's your teachers own fault for not specifying a limit tbh :P 

• Lindsay likes this

chewychorizo

chewychorizo
  • cutie

• 13,117 posts
  • Joined Aug 24, 2008
  • 2,853 rep

That's so weird :lol: I was just talking to a psychology friend of mine who is going through the same thing. Lesson being, you never escape maths. EVER.

I didn't understand it when it appeared on my timetable but it's to do with my political participation module and we're looking at surveys and research etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users