Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

University/College

• Please log in to reply
4599 replies to this topic

Backyard Skulls

Backyard Skulls
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,229 posts
  • Joined Apr 30, 2009
  • 1,037 rep

I go to Guelph :D how old is she and what is she studying?? She's going to love it. If she needs a buddy, volunteer this stranger you know from the Internet.

(Come to Guelph too!!)

She's ages with me, 20. I think she's studying genetics or something biology related? I can't remember what exactly but yeah aha. I will do :P

I'd love to study abroad at some point, Canada is def high up on the list :lol:

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,135 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,256 rep

She's ages with me, 20. I think she's studying genetics or something biology related? I can't remember what exactly but yeah aha. I will do :P
I'd love to study abroad at some point, Canada is def high up on the list :lol:

Nice! I hated genetics but eh we have a good department for it.

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • Psychological Terrorist

• 12,894 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 13,228 rep

I kept in touch with a few of my uni lecturers on Facebook, then a few weeks ago I asked a couple of them to do references for me to help me get into uni for a PGCE. I never got a response but saw they saw the messages, and today they both deleted me from Facebook. What the fuck? So that's brilliant.

Wells

Wells
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Joined Jan 05, 2011
  • 457 rep

It's just four-five weeks till I have my two exams, and it's so much to read and learn I don't know how to get through this. And then there's this medication math test in two weeks and I don't know whether I should spend more time doing math or reading for the two other exams, I just uuugh.

Cath

Cath
  • stick it to the man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,598 posts
  • Joined Nov 24, 2012
  • 3,999 rep

school is fucking expensive dammit i will get out of there with 50000$ in debt what a joke

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• 13,977 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,388 rep

I'm talking to dad tonight about dropping out. Need to do it now because I'm supposed to have a placement interview next week and then I'll be paying for documents and papers, and there's no point doing any of that if I'm not coming back. But I'm gonna have to finish this semester anyway.

I think I might call grandma first and ask her for tips on how to break it to him :lol: He hated the idea of me even taking a semester off, so he's gonna be so mad about this

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

• 13,135 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,256 rep

I'm talking to dad tonight about dropping out. Need to do it now because I'm supposed to have a placement interview next week and then I'll be paying for documents and papers, and there's no point doing any of that if I'm not coming back. But I'm gonna have to finish this semester anyway.

I think I might call grandma first and ask her for tips on how to break it to him :lol: He hated the idea of me even taking a semester off, so he's gonna be so mad about this

But really, who gives a fuck if he gets mad? It's your health and your life, not his. As your father, I'd really like to think he'd rather have you healthy and behind a few years in school than have that degree and a body not fit to use it.

Emilie.

Emilie.

• 13,977 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,388 rep

But really, who gives a fuck if he gets mad? It's your health and your life, not his. As your father, I'd really like to think he'd rather have you healthy and behind a few years in school than have that degree and a body not fit to use it.

that's true

grandma also reminded me that he got a degree he never used. So if he tries to talk me into staying she said to take dad to her house so she can smack some sense into him :lol:

Maria Gloria

Maria Gloria
  • Dearly Beloved

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,463 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2010
  • 5,751 rep
Good luck with that, Emilie. It's absolutely your choice, not his and it sounds like it's what's best for you right now. Hopefully even if he gets angry now he'll realise it's for the best after a while.

Emilie.

Emilie.

• 13,977 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,388 rep

Good luck with that, Emilie. It's absolutely your choice, not his and it sounds like it's what's best for you right now. Hopefully even if he gets angry now he'll realise it's for the best after a while.

I'm telling him in half an hour and I'm really nervous. I'm not great at explaining myself in speech so I'm hoping I can get my message across without stumbling too much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users