Green Day References

Liam

Dafuq did I just watch?!

Some bitch who likes ice cream whose son is wearing a Green Day shirt.

Edited by Tre_Cool_is_cool
  • Like 1

just watched the campaign. I had no idea that 99 revolutions is in the ending credits. what a pleasant surprise!!! :)

just watched the campaign. I had no idea that 99 revolutions is in the ending credits. what a pleasant surprise!!! :)

Yup! That's the whole reason I went to go see the movie. Then I ended up loving the movie. :D (And I hate Will Ferrell, so that's a big deal!)

• Like 1

Some bitch who likes ice cream whose son is wearing a Green Day shirt.

I didn't even notice the tee though I looked out for something. woooops.

I was going to say something today to my big brother, and then he was like "hey, did you know? I saw today that there's a part two for the album you bought on the internet!"

I can now stop being paranoid and be sure he NEVER checks my internet history XDDDDD

• Like 2

Unbenannt1.png

Did that fan make a Green Day reference or am I paranoid? :huh:

I think they were talking about the card game Uno :P

I think they were talking about the card game Uno :P

I know :P But why would that guy say that he'll take all the Green cards? Suspicious.

By pure coincidence, a friend and I both ended up wearing Green Day t shirts to school. Mine was one with a Uno! Dos! Tre! logo on it, and he'd bought one of the tour t shirts from their concert during the 21CB era. We got asked if we were groupies :D

I watched a documentary and some man said "nice guys finish last" :P

(mine is now called "TRÉ COOL IS AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING")

Aw :wub: he is

I was in a pub and they were on a music channel as normal. Oh Love played and I felt like pointing this out to everyone at the table. One guy said "would you stop going on about Green Day" He keeps saying older music is better, being a decade older than me, but he listens to sum41.

• Like 2

I was in a pub and they were on a music channel as normal. Oh Love played and I felt like pointing this out to everyone at the table. One guy said "would you stop going on about Green Day" He keeps saying older music is better, being a decade older than me, but he listens to sum41.

Punch him in the face. Best solution to the problem.

• Like 2

are you trying to say that sum sucks or that the music's not old? :P

I was watching Eastenders last night killing some time and East Jesus Nowhere was playing in the background. I was like what :mellow:

I went on this site that has a Green Day reference in the logo, here's the logo:

22_22_newbanner.png

Think this logo might be related to another site I frequently visit, can't figure out why?

Yeah... brilliant reference :L

• Like 2

I went on this site that has a Green Day reference in the logo, here's the logo:

22_22_newbanner.png

Think this logo might be related to another site I frequently visit, can't figure out why?

Yeah... brilliant reference :L

Actually that's pretty badass, where did you find it?

My friends and I were watching Get Him to the Greek on Wednesday. I had never seen it before and I literally squealed when I heard Stop Drop and Roll started playing during one of the scenes... Guess that's what I get for waiting to watch movies until like two years after they're released -- I miss lovely Green Day references.

My friends and I were watching Get Him to the Greek on Wednesday. I had never seen it before and I literally squealed when I heard Stop Drop and Roll started playing during one of the scenes... Guess that's what I get for waiting to watch movies until like two years after they're released -- I miss lovely Green Day references.

I remember that scene. I was dancing in my seat when I saw it in theaters :P