Green Day References

Liam

The guy in this comic reminded me odly of Billie Joe. :lol:

1a123bb9a1c6c3402187ed8eee802235.jpg

That dog oddly reminded me of my dog. Not that I was ever in my underpants when the mailman would come, but Judi does this kind of crap.

I'm reading a book called Paper Towns by John Green (the guy who wrote The Fault In Our Stars) and there's a bit where the main character has to investigate the bedroom of this girl called Margo. In her record collection she has Green Day albums :happy: Just a totally unexpected but awesome surprise :D

• Like 1

I'm reading a book called Paper Towns by John Green (the guy who wrote The Fault In Our Stars) and there's a bit where the main character has to investigate the bedroom of this girl called Margo. In her record collection she has Green Day albums :happy: Just a totally unexpected but awesome surprise :D

My girlfriend (and also 80) read the fault in our stars. Indianapolis represent.

James Blunt on Top Gear earlier: 'opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one!'

And Basket Case is on the radio right now :)

I was born the day before Dookie was relased. In '94 of course.

Not a great references :lol:

on the same kind; green day played in my town the day after i was born :D

On the day of their latest show for a while I'll be 31.

I win. :P

Well I was born the same year an album came out and my birthday is two days after another album so. :P

That dog oddly reminded me of my dog. Not that I was ever in my underpants when the mailman would come, but Judi does this kind of crap.

So like a husky? :D

There's a brand of juice here in Brazil that's called Greenday.

XTcAOyy.jpg

Unfortunately, I still have found one to buy here where I live.

• Like 2

There's a brand of juice here in Brazil that's called Greenday.

XTcAOyy.jpg

Unfortunately, I still have found one to buy here where I live.

I DRANK THIS !!!! I was in Brazil in 2012, Belem etc, and I just squealed when I bought these bottles :P And I have already posted a photo like that in this thread, too :happy: Posted on this page > http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/89224-green-day-references/page-51

Btw off topic but I LOVED Brazil !!

I DRANK THIS !!!! I was in Brazil in 2012, Belem etc, and I just squealed when I bought these bottles :P And I have already posted a photo like that in this thread, too :happy: Posted on this page > http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/89224-green-day-references/page-51

Btw off topic but I LOVED Brazil !!

Oh, sorry. I forgot it was already posted.

You're not from here and already drank and I've never found one to buy. Goddamn!! :P

Really nice to know that you loved here!

There's a performance of Good Riddance on the Voice UK battle rounds, it's a harp/piano/vocal version. One of the girls is pretty good but the other is shit.

Long ago I watched this movie called "Vamps" and what was my surprise when they showed Green Day!!! :runaround: Twice!!

tumblr_n1w1qchePc1rf9k3oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1w1qchePc1rf9k3oo2_1280.jpg

Here is where Green Day were mentioned in Top Gear Australia Magazine.

1zd8g5.jpg

Also on the Australia game show, Million Dollar minute there was a Green day question the other week.

Billie Joe Armstrong is the lead singer of which rock band?

It was multiple choice (no idea what the other options were as I wasn't watching I just heard Billie's name and it directed my attention) but the person got it right straight away without really thinking.

• Like 2

I don't know if someone had pointed this out yet, but Green Day is actually referenced by name (as do a number of other music-related stuff) in a manga series called JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. In Part 5 (Vento Aureo) there's this 'Stand' called...Green Day. With the power to produce lethal mold. Seriously.

300px-GreenDay.jpg

But then again, given how this is the manga where you have names like Dio Brando (Ronnie James Dio + Marlon Brando), Robert E.O. Speedwagon (REO Speedwagon), King Crimson, Rubber Soul, Gold Experience, Metallica or The Grateful Dead you'd know it's only a matter of time. :D

Edited by Pat1308

I don't know if someone had pointed this out yet, but Green Day is actually referenced by name (as do a number of other music-related stuff) in a manga series called JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. In Part 5 (Vento Aureo) there's this 'Stand' called...Green Day. With the power to produce lethal mold. Seriously.

300px-GreenDay.jpg

It should be marijuana not lethal mold.

• Like 1