Green Day References

Liam

I always hear Fuck time, Stray heart and X kid on Virgin radio italy... literally ALWAYS! every time I turn on the radio they are there :)

I always hear Fuck time, Stray heart and X kid on Virgin radio italy... literally ALWAYS! every time I turn on the radio they are there :)

Lucky! I never hear any of them!

At the end of School of Rock the drummer is wearing a GD shirt.

In Friends s10e03 when imitating her friend, Phoebe says " 'I slept with Billie Joe' - so what, everyone has slept with him". That was really unexpected :lol:

So I was on Youtube watching a video called "333 ways to get kicked out of Walmart" and # 14. was "Grab a guitar and sing Wake Me Up When September Ends in a loud shrieking half screaming voice."Posted by ILOVEGOD4EVER13

Green Day reference at 1:19.

What fuck time on radio ?

you lucky

Yeah Virgin Radio Italy loves Green Day... really .. like Kerrang lol

Sometimes I think France only knows BOBD and even, I hear it on radio 4 times a year..

Sometimes I think France only knows BOBD and even, I hear it on radio 4 times a year..

Don't you have a radio with only rock there??

In Friends s10e03 when imitating her friend, Phoebe says " 'I slept with Billie Joe' - so what, everyone has slept with him". That was really unexpected :lol:

I think she says billy Joel

In Top Gear Australia magazine they were doing an article on a BMW ute. Several times throughout the article they mention Green Day.

Is there a URL link to the BMW article?

not that i know of. I will see if I can get a scan up later for you but its only really minor.

My mum told me they played Green Day's version of Working Class Hero on a documentary about Ronnie Biggs the other day. Unfortunately I think they were playing it to imply that Ronnie Biggs was a working class hero :dry:

I can't remember what it was or find the magazine, but a few days ago I read an article by someone named "Passalacqua" (only that with 1 s) :)

not that i know of. I will see if I can get a scan up later for you but its only really minor.

Have you got a copy of it yet?