Green Day References

Liam

Holiday played during Ravens vs. Steelers tonight

I was just about to post this! I kinda did a fangirl freakout :) That was a nice surprise being on a major network and on Thanksgiving evening

This must be very old, but I just now see it :lol:

hasbro-mb-games-kerplunk.jpg

omg i remember playing that game. never noticed it was a gd reference i didn't know about kerplunk at that time :woot:

• Like 1

This must be very old, but I just now see it :lol:

hasbro-mb-games-kerplunk.jpg

I used to play that constantly as a kid, way before my GD days!

omg i remember playing that game. never noticed it was a gd reference i didn't know about kerplunk at that time :woot:

I used to play that constantly as a kid, way before my GD days!

That's awesome! I wish I could've played it too..

That's awesome! I wish I could've played it too..

I still got mine stored away somewhere! Come to the U.S. and I'll dig it out for you. :D

I still got mine stored away somewhere! Come to the U.S. and I'll dig it out for you. :D

HA HA that'd be great, but I can't :P

Did he get death threats for that? I know Chad Smith did for those jerseys...

I don't recall hearing anything about Bieber getting death threats. I hate how he can do no wrong in some people's eyes, yet an actual musician like Chad Smith does a similar thing and somehow deserves to die for it :mellow:

You just explained the point of double standards in general (and I'm out of rep votes for the day, aaaargh >_<).

On that note, I'm glad that Green Day are PC regarding such matters.

• Like 1

My mom was watching a tv show called 'real or not real' and they were playing Basket Case in one of the videos!! :dance:

I jumped in this movie my parents were watching, it was called "Crazy, Stupid Love" or something, and there was this scene in a bedroom and there was a Green Day poster on the wall :)

Just saw this on tumblr right now :lol:

tumblr_m4rerkurx21qjj2ado1_500.png

I must have seen this episode more than 10 times and I've never remembered this!! :lol:

• Like 1

So my neighboor that lives under me often listen to the radio and a few days ago while I was studying I don't know what radio played "Oh Love".. Pretty awesome.

Yesterday while I was shopping with my brother "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" came on.. goooooosebumps.

The tv show Extras by Ricky Gervais has a scene with a kid in a hospital, and he has a Green Day poster on his wall :happy:

I was listening to a radio show hosted by the bassist from Motley Crüe, and during a countdown, he played Letterbomb at number eleven.