Green Day References

Liam

I highly doubt it was a GD reference, but I enjoyed that the rat on It's Always Sunny tonight was named Armitage Shanks :lol:

This band called the "Foxboro Hot Tubs" played a some Green Day songs during their show a few days ago. It was pretty interesting, especially because they were songs from DOS. I don't know, maybe they are fans of Green Day.

• Like 4

This band called the "Foxboro Hot Tubs" played a some Green Day songs during their show a few days ago. It was pretty interesting, especially because they were songs from DOS. I don't know, maybe they are fans of Green Day.

i don't know if you're kidding or not now :P

That's not a Green Day reference haha ;)

Tonight, a guy who is participating to x factor italy, will sing "Basket Case". http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/10/31/i-brani-del-secondo-live-2/

http://www.ilsussidiario.net/News/Cinema-Televisione-e-Media/2013/11/1/X-FACTOR-Video-Fabio-canta-Basket-case-dei-Green-Day-e-si-salva-al-ballottaggio-/440666/

You can listen to the first half minute of his performance, there's a video at the bottom of the page (and thank god there isn't the whole video, it's awful to me)

Theres a Tv Show in Australia called Shock Horror Aunty, about all the things on Australian TV that have caused the most complaints, tonight at the end they showed a preview of what was in next weeks episode and it was a clip of Green Day playing the Grouch on Recovery in 1998

Theres a Tv Show in Australia called Shock Horror Aunty, about all the things on Australian TV that have caused the most complaints, tonight at the end they showed a preview of what was in next weeks episode and it was a clip of Green Day playing the Grouch on Recovery in 1998

I am guessing this is on a Foxtel channel or ABC or SBS (since I rarely watch the last two and don't have foxtel, so I wouldn't of heard of it on them. Well I don't watch TV at all really).

I am guessing this is on a Foxtel channel or ABC or SBS (since I rarely watch the last two and don't have foxtel, so I wouldn't of heard of it on them. Well I don't watch TV at all really).

Its on ABC

In a grocery shop in Brazil. That stuff made my year.

366898GDdjiouce.jpg

I remember seeing this pic a couple of years ago. Started looking for the juice but I've never found it! =/

I remember seeing this pic a couple of years ago. Started looking for the juice but I've never found it! =/

I think it's sold only in Brazil cause I never found it somewhere else..

EDIT: oh but you're brasilian, cool !!! (found in Soure, close to Belem)

Today at the supermaket they were showing the dvd from the Fox Theater in 2009 on one of their huge tv's!! It made me so happy :happy: but my sister didn't want to wait so I couldn't finish to watch East Jesus Nowhere :dry:

Green Day's "Know Your Enemy" performance at EMA on "10 of the best ema performances".

I saw it too! Every time they show the "best ema performances" I never miss it because I know they will show that :lol:

i was on a classtrip to London last month and we stayed in the Generator Hostel. Every night, there was like a hangout downstairs in the lobby with music and places to chill. So one evening, I went down to the lobby and Rusty James was playing :runaround:

I think it's pretty awesome that a song like "that" is played in public places