Green Day References

Liam

1234672_4731577387281_1278419189_n.jpg

we were on holiday in America when Oh Love released! Good memories! We found this at a menu in a restaurant!

• Like 2

These two are really interesting. Any idea what they are? :)

I imagine a large amusement part with dogs and monkeys throwing poo and an Earth-shaped merry-go-round, among other attractions.

• Like 1

Polish band covering Green Day in TV show.

Is this a talent show and if so did they get through to the next round, or is it an actual established band.

Is this a talent show and if so did they get through to the next round, or is it an actual established band.

It's something like talent show (only for musicians) and yes, they will be in next round :)

in our english book in a text Green Day are mentioned and in the footnote seriously stands that Green Day is a famous skateboarder :mellow: ...just cause the text is about skateboarding and Green Day is mentioned after Tony Hawk doesn't mean it's a skateboarder as well :lol:

• Like 1

Today on the radio there was an ad for the NRL (one of Australia's big football leagues, not soccer more similar to rugby), and they had three songs in the as and all were Green Day songs. They were chump, Geek Stink breath and American Idiot. I may be mistaken on the exact songs, as I was in peak hour traffic and was shocked to hear them and I wasn't sure until American Idiot came on towards to end, as I was busy battling traffic.

Today on the radio there was an ad for the NRL (one of Australia's big football leagues, not soccer more similar to rugby), and they had three songs in the as and all were Green Day songs. They were chump, Geek Stink breath and American Idiot. I may be mistaken on the exact songs, as I was in peak hour traffic and was shocked to hear them and I wasn't sure until American Idiot came on towards to end, as I was busy battling traffic.

Really - was it an official ad or just music in the background.

Really - was it an official ad or just music in the background.

It was an official ad, well the background music of an official ad. I heard it again this morning as well. I still have no idea what they are trying to convey in the ad (maybe tickets for the finals), I get to distracted by the music.

Also correction on the songs. Its Walking Contradiction, ?something?, American Idiot. Its a little hard to tell exactly due to the voice over and while driving in city traffic.

• Like 1

My history teacher set up music genres on days of the week so we have some entertainment while working, Thursday is punk rock (which is now my favorite day of the week) requested by me. And yesterday as the class just started American idiot started playing and the teacher pretty much told everyone to shut up and turn the volume up full blast! It was awesome!

Also this guy in my class has album covers inside his binder behind the plastic cover and had Dookie along with a few other bands.

• Like 1

While watching the Seattle Seahawks today, I noticed their kicker: Steven Hauschka. Made me think of Haushinka (Nimrod)