Green Day References

Liam

I was looking for the meaning of <zieg heil> from you know what song, and on the page after the explanation there's this warning that says you can't say that on Germany :ermm: unless it's for artistic, educational or scientific reasons; but they took the example of Billie Joe using it on Holiday.

I was looking for the meaning of <zieg heil> from you know what song, and on the page after the explanation there's this warning that says you can't say that on Germany :ermm: unless it's for artistic, educational or scientific reasons; but they took the example of Billie Joe using it on Holiday.

Given that you're from Argentina, I can understand why that was a surprise. You're smart, you'll figure out what truths and legends I'm referring to...;)

A friend of mine - who likes Blink, shared to me this.

I am laughing so hard at 1:30

Thats terrible mixing, there's one that actually works with Aliens Exist and WICA

i was actually watching a live episode of American Got's Talent during July and one of the guys that auditioned was a solo artist that moved on to Vegas and when they were telling him about what they thought about his performance one of the judges said he reminded of Green Day

Thats terrible mixing, there's one that actually works with Aliens Exist and WICA

Just looked this up and CANNOT UNHEAR IT. Wow! :o

One of our local weathermen just posted a Facebook status about the unseasonably hot and humid weather, and started it with "Wake me up when September ends."

A friend of mine - who likes Blink, shared to me this.

I am laughing so hard at 1:30

Wow, that was painful. Whoever made that could have at least picked two songs in the same key or remotely the same tempo. Also, how the hell did they manage to make Boulevard Of Broken Dreams be out of time with itself?!

watched the game ERC Ingolstadt vs Jokerit Helsinki last saturday live and they played Kill The DJ through the whole ice rink :o

Ingolstadt, I love you :wub:

What subject is that book? I cannot quite figure it out from the bit I can see.

Looks like an English or grammar book. They're discussing conjunctions and pronouns.