Green Day References

Liam

In Jacksepticeye's video for Emily is Away Too he mentions that he had a Green Day phase and their songs were the first he learned on drums :)

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a gift bag that says "King for a Day" on it in Tesco :woot: and felt compelled to buy it. Not sure what I'm going to do with it since I don't want to give it away but I had to have it :lol: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I saw a gift bag that says "King for a Day" on it in Tesco :woot: and felt compelled to buy it. Not sure what I'm going to do with it since I don't want to give it away but I had to have it :lol: 

Now I want to get one too and throw it on stage during kfad :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Now I want to get one too and throw it on stage during kfad :lol:

Just put a leopard print thong inside first and it would be the perfect gift :lol: 

• Like 3

Just now, Hermione said:

Just put a leopard print thong inside first and it would be the perfect gift :lol: 

Hahahahaha now I totally want to do it :lol: If I have time to go to a Tesco before I leave for Hungary, I probably won't resist! It's a fab idea lol 

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Hahahahaha now I totally want to do it :lol: If I have time to go to a Tesco before I leave for Hungary, I probably won't resist! It's a fab idea lol 

It was in the Father's Day section if you're looking for it (although my father won't be getting it :P). Here is the epic bag itself

RoFFNha.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It was in the Father's Day section if you're looking for it (although my father won't be getting it :P). Here is the epic bag itself

Huh, Father's Day isn't really a thing here so I hope they have it anyway.

It's absolutely perfect! I love it :lol:

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Huh, Father's Day isn't really a thing here so I hope they have it anyway.

It's absolutely perfect! I love it :lol:

Didn't realise that! I suppose it's a relatively new thing that hasn't caught on everywhere, Mother's Day is much older but Father's Day was brought in at some point for fairness/to sell more cards.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Didn't realise that! I suppose it's a relatively new thing that hasn't caught on everywhere, Mother's Day is much older but Father's Day was brought in at some point for fairness/to sell more cards.

I like that idea - one aspect of Mother's Day that I hate is that every time it gives a platform to opinions like "women should take care of childre and men work and support the family", so it's good to have another holiday dedicated to dads, because they're important too! :P

• Like 1

I just thought a lot of people here would appreciate this. These teenagers try and guess some early 2000s pop-punk songs (Green Day is one of them) and their responses are fascinating and depressing, haha. Enjoy!

56 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I just thought a lot of people here would appreciate this. These teenagers try and guess some early 2000s pop-punk songs (Green Day is one of them) and their responses are fascinating and depressing, haha. Enjoy!

merged with GD References. WatchMojo and React have Green Day in a lot of their videos, thats why I merged c: c: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

merged with GD References. WatchMojo and React have Green Day in a lot of their videos, thats why I merged c: c: 

Good to know, thank you!

Was watching the new season of OITNB

In one of the episodes one of the inmates is playing good riddance(on a uklele), but changes the wording. 

Think it's around the 4 or 5th episode. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

@Hermione they have leopard thong in Lidl now :ga:

...Well this is a very odd page own :P

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

@Hermione they have leopard thong in Lidl now :ga:

I actually have a leopard thong that I bought before a GD show ages ago planning to throw it on stage but I never got the chance. And I couldn't be bothered to try again at other shows because I don't really like to faff around doing anything other than watching the show. So it just stays sitting in my drawer :lol: 

• Like 4