Green Day References

Liam

American Idiot is being used on the trailer for 'A League of Their Own: US Road Trip'.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This guy's a music youtuber.  Here he's put lyrics for acoustic songs through translate and back to English, with some pretty funny results.  Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) is at 4:20.

• 2 weeks later...

Today in my math class, my teacher pointed to the calendar, which had the last day of school marked and colored in with green Expo marker, and said, "See this green day here? Not the band." I'm not sure that this counts, but it was cool nonetheless. 

There's also this.

• Like 2

Just now, PurpleIron1039 said:

Today in my math class, my teacher pointed to the calendar, which had the last day of school marked and colored in with green Expo marker, and said, "See this green day here? Not the band." I'm not sure that this counts, but it was cool nonetheless. 

haha definitely counts.

It's already been well-established that I'm a big metal fan, so I was browsing KK Downing's website and I happened upon this section of text in an interview (?) of a Swedish musician, which made me do a double take.

Capture.PNG

I have never, ever seen or heard Green Day described as a "punk-metal act" before.

Edited by PurpleIron1039
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PurpleIron1039 said:

This isn't new, but I found it only a few days ago. Frankly, it surprises me a bit. 

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/study_these_are_the_most_profane_bands_in_metal_and_rock.html

I'd like to know their average if you discount Platypus and FOD :P

8 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

I'd like to know their average if you discount Platypus and FOD :P

What about Kill the DJ and Horseshoes and Handgrenades, haha?

• Like 1