Green Day References

Liam

The first season of the show "24", first episode, the character Kim Bauer has a Green Day poster in her bedroom.

• Like 1

Ben from Asking Alexandria mentions Green Day as a band he was interested in growing up during his "pop punk" phase.

Youtuber Emma Blackery talks about American Idiot as an album that changed her life. 

Skip to 1:50 for the Green Day bit.   

I watched "Would You Rather" on netflix last night, in the very last scene there's a bedroom with an American Idiot poster in it. the hand with the grenade is  showing but the rest of it is covered

• Like 1

I don't know if this has been posted before. Yhere's a mexican band called PANDA. The lead singer tries to copy Billie Joe's style :P It's in spanish, but just check out the lead singer. 

And this Dry Ice rip off

On 3/12/2016 at 1:51 AM, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I don't know if any of you watch Ryan Higa (Nigahiga) on YouTube, but he impersonates Billie Joe in one of his recent videos, "How to Sing Like Your Favorite Artists, Pt. 2" and I can't stop laughing at it. :lol: The Green Day part starts at about 4:50.

Screenshot: 

Cc_NEn_EUAAAe_Kr4.jpg

I watch Ryan Higa and don't know why I didn't post this video here. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO POST!

24 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

How is this Green Day related?

because of Billie's tattoo that says 'be silently drawn'

• Like 2

On 4/4/2016 at 9:47 AM, gdpony said:

And this Dry Ice rip off

Hahaha and the chorus kind of sounds like the chorus of Armatage Shanks ^^

• Like 1

A long long time ago when i was watching True Detective I thought I heard Tired Of Waiting playing in the background. I couldn't tell which version it was, though. Today, I randomly remembered, checked and it was the Kinks one but at least it's there :D

Chicago Cubs radio played hitchin a ride in wetween the commercial break and the start of the inning.