Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!

Green Day References

2,064 posts in this topic

Posted

In the very beggining of this video they sing Basketcase. Only the first line "Do you have a time".

It's a brazilian comedy group called Porta dos Fundos, in translation Backdoor. The video is about a bachelor's party gone very wrong. 

It's in portuguese.

Maybe someone already posted this. It's an old video. But I saw it yesterday for the first time.

Posted

I see there's a nice 21st CB era pic of Green Day on the front page of Sporcle, to illustrate a "'Good' Song Titles Quiz"  :happy: 

Posted

CMn8zhfWcAM89EV.jpg

11849016_1474801806175216_531240234_n.jp

Posted

Watchmojo has a few videos about Green day. 

Here's one counting down the top 10 songs (pretty good list imo, they got top 3 spot on). 

Here's one on the history of Green Day if you're interested.

They have a bunch of other videos containing green day in them (top 10 pop punk bands, top 10 alternative of the 90's, top 10 acts of the 90's) but those 2 I linked are the only ones that are soley based on green day.

Enjoy!

Posted

I was watching a movie 2 days ago called "Accepted". It was dumb, but at one point they played Holiday. It sounded really slowed down though, it was weird to hear it that way. They also played Blitzkrieg Bop and it was super slowed down. I don't get the point of why they would do that. 

Posted

funny they used this photo!

2lllf6h.jpg

Posted

funny they used this photo!

well spotted - I read this yesterday but didnt pick the back up.

Posted

well spotted - I read this yesterday but didnt pick the back up.

it's sad really, that her daughter was missing and all i caught was that the photo was taken at the musical.

Posted

it's sad really, that her daughter was missing and all i caught was that the photo was taken at the musical.

don't feel bad the only thing I thought off was last week when Donald trump was defending himself & calling her ugly. 

Posted

Went by here today....

11849877_1670193046546707_1838149465_n.j

3 people like this

Posted

Went by here today....

Hope you weren't driving & using your mobile phone😚 

1 person likes this

Posted

Burnout_(video_game).jpg

Posted

There's a picture of Nimrod at about 1:31 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mNuAnTlfMQ .

Posted

I was reading a book called "Stiff: The Curious Lives Of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach for a HS class, and there is a reference to Good Riddance in (I think) the 3rd chapter or so.