Green Day References

Liam

f1BJ1Zy.png

#BillieJoeForPM

Really though, it would've made the Leaders' Debate far more fun.

• Like 1

#BillieJoeForPM

Really though, it would've made the Leaders' Debate far more fun.

BIG FUCKING SOCIETY?!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25148-1348437220-0.

• Like 1

BIG FUCKING SOCIETY?!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25148-1348437220-0.

"Forget ONE FUCKING MINUTE, what's with ZERO FUCKING HOURS?"

My mom was watching a movie and I saw an Uno poster in the background, I can't remember what the movie is though..

• Like 1

This is not truly a Green Day reference, but I still thought it was cool. Thing 1 is into musical theater. So, I won, in a charity auction, tickets to see Les Miz on Broadway and then a backstage tour. Wallace Smith, who was favorite son in American Idiot, was Enjolras in this production. He was very good. I'm actually glad we did not have the opportunity to meet him after the show because I would have made a fool out of myself asking him about Billie.

There's a guy in my shool who wears a black shirt and red tie almost every day. I kept persuading myself that it was a coincidence, but then met him in a Green Day t-shirt. what a nerd ?

• Like 2

Front page of reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/33f3f3/green_day_preforming_at_their_local_high_school/

Has really good stories of people interacting with them I've never heard of. Billie joe owes someone 5 bucks.

That's funny. Band plays, borrows money and leaves. Poor artists were apparently forced to steal-seems legit. wonder if it's true.

In the women's restroom at Melt Bar & Grilled in Lakewood, Ohio, near Cleveland. Found it last weekend.

42T8B7w.jpg

• Like 4

In the women's restroom at Melt Bar & Grilled in Lakewood, Ohio, near Cleveland. Found it last weekend.

42T8B7w.jpg

You took a picture of a bathroom stall? That's my fangirl!!! :wub:

You took a picture of a bathroom stall? That's my fangirl!!! :wub:

Would you expect anything less? :D

Bathroom stall graffiti is actually one of my favorite art forms. There's a bar at our local mall that has its entire bathroom graffitied, and I've been so tempted to just drunkenly scribble my favorite Green Day lyrics onto the walls. I always forget a marker though. :lol:

I've been playing my Dad some of my green day vinyls. I played him nimrod a couple days ago. Then yesterday we were talking and he called himself a nimrod and then said how appropriate that he should say that. Also I was with my aunt yesterday and I was asking about my cousin and she said she was a basket case. Not very significant but it makes me smile.

• Like 2

Not sure if it's been brought up but WWE Superstar and frontman of Fozzy, Chris Jericho talked on his podcast about meeting Billie Joe at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and actually posted a photo with him on his Instagram.

Podcast: http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=502876

Instagram: https://instagram.com/p/1-uWaOmDsD/?taken-by=chrisjerichofozzy

• Like 1

42T8B7w.jpg

Reading the graffiti in a bathroom stall again? :lol: Like the holy scriptures of a shopping mall---- I should stop myself while I'm ahead lol, or I'll end up writing the rest of the song. That is awesome, though. :)

Reading the graffiti in a bathroom stall again? :lol: Like the holy scriptures of a shopping mall---- I should stop myself while I'm ahead lol, or I'll end up writing the rest of the song. That is awesome, though. :)

I was waiting for it! :)

• Like 1