Green Day References

Liam

This is pretty nice one, I was playing video game called Deadly Premonition (which is an awesome game btw) and during mini-game where you're racing with your car, there's playing song in the background which resembles American Idiot a lot! It's even called Racing Idiot. Here, take a listen:

Like someone in the comments of the video is saying, almost all the music in this game is "parody" from some other song. I think this is nice one :D

Today when I walked in my awesome English teacher asked me how Billie Joe was doing! I made sure to tell him he was feeling better. :D

• Like 1

Today when I walked in my awesome English teacher asked me how Billie Joe was doing! I made sure to tell him he was feeling better. :D

What an awesome teacher :)

I was listening to this record called Just Married by this killer punk band Glocca Morra, and on the song Eat The Fucking Snow there are some lyrics that go "I sit alone in my room listening to old Green Day records."

I walked in my school's music room, and I saw a guitar with the 21st Century Breakdown skulls painted on it :woot: I found out who owned it, and then we went on to have a brief conversation about Green Day.

I saw Green Day three times on TV this morning. First it was Oh Love, then American Idiot and now again Oh Love.

Today must be a good day!:)

yesterday at the USOpen during the warm up between serena williams and sara errani there was Warning

Edited by live freaky die freaky

Yesterday in my musical production class my teacher was talking about shows in MA and he mentioned American Idiot. Everyone started making fun of it though. :dry: