Green Day References

Liam

The sinks and toilets in my uncle's place have what i'm guessing is the name of the company on them, and it says "Armitage Shanks" xD If only the I was an A.

Oh and i read this book called Will Grayson Will Grayson, and it has lots of Green Day references. They don't actually talk about Green Day but there are words like "Minority" or "Homeland Security" or stuff like that which to me are GD related so yea. xD i don't think that counts but whatever :P

My Physics teachers loves old rock music (and occasionally pulls his guitar out in the middle of class during downtime and start playing; Even got him to play When I come Around)

So in all his quizzes in the title he finds some pun or something to play on the word quiz. Today it said "Sometimes my Quiz Plays tricks on me"

• Like 1

My Italian teacher always plays music and he apparently loves Greend Day. He's played Brat before. Once he asked me what song to play because he knows I like Green Day and I told him Loss Of Control and he actually played it, swears and all.

My Italian teacher always plays music and he apparently loves Greend Day. He's played Brat before. Once he asked me what song to play because he knows I like Green Day and I told him Loss Of Control and he actually played it, swears and all.

Honor him.

• Like 1

Billie Joe's quote on being a loser was the answers to yesterday's celebrity cipher in the Trenton, NJ newspaper. I took a picture but it kinda sucks on my kindle.

Holy shit is this real? :o

Probably, but it's a fairly well known saying, Billie Joe didn't make it up.

I know this is crazy, but what if that rapper is working with Green Day?

He's just working with Chris Lord-Alge, a sound engineer that has worked with Green Day and many other artists.

So our ears are safe, we won't hear another Nightlife!

Yesterday on HBO there was a special about the SXSW festival and they talked a little bit about Broadway Idiot and ¡CUATRO! :wub::dance:

Was at Barnes and Noble today and they were playing the entire album of Foreverly over the speakers. It's the first time I've ever listened to it lol

Books and Foreverly, sounds like my heaven.

I heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams on the radio today. :wub: And the other day Good Riddance in a store and When I Come Around literally five minutes later when I got in a car.

On a tv series from here there's a girl who has a giant poster of Oh Love in her room, plus another poster of the boys as a cartoon and some other pictures. I decided to start watching it because of that :P

• Like 1

I jumped in this movie my parents were watching, it was called "Crazy, Stupid Love" or something, and there was this scene in a bedroom and there was a Green Day poster on the wall :)

Ohh yeah I saw that too!!! The boy in the movie had a Green Day poster and the girl had Billie Joe or something like that =)

I was watching Trauma Life in the ER and some girl came into the ER and the DR. was talking to her and asked what her favorite band was. At this point I was thinking if he asked me I would scream out Green Day! And I was thinking that this girls replies with Green Day!! =D