Green Day References

Liam

bc1025fd.png

Today while I was making a blog for one of my classes, this was a theme option! It made me smile! (Although it has nothing to do with the band.)

Edited by AlissaGoesRAWR

A guy I'm acquainted with was singing Jesus of Suburbia and Wake Me Up When September Ends as we were walking to the bus stop today. Not too sure if that counts as a reference, though.

Saw the commercial of HBO about the rock & roll hall of fame inductions from this year, and it also includes "GD" ...too bad I can't watch it.

There was already a plain "HOT TUBS" sign just down the road from my house which made me happy enough. But now they've upgraded to this:

hotubs234.jpg

Could totally be a Foxies album cover :D

• Like 1

"Oh Love" was at number 2 for best songs at the moment on MTV.

They showed a clip of Minority in a special program called "Best of Rock 2000" and Green Day were number 6.

I was listening to some Top 102 Rock Songs of the 90s thing on a local radio station today and they played Good Riddance (#72) and Basket Case (#68). The host was talking about how Nimrod is one of his favourite records and he mentioned the upcoming trilogy, which was nice to hear.