Green Day References

Liam

I saw an ad for some shop, and they were advertising stuff you could buy your dad for father's day. The whole ad was saying how you could make him feel like a "king for a day" :D

Green Day came up on that site "Cracked" again, ya know the site where every article is a shitty list with lots of misinformation? They talk about Green Day in part 2 of "4 Common Music Arguments and What They Really Mean"

Just saw this on 4chan

HI4n1.jpg

Rest in Peace, Bill Joel aka Lance

Edited by Irrlicht
  • Like 1

A campus police officer told my dad that today was a "Green Day", which means all of the police officers have to work today.

Wore my Green Day shirt to The Great New York State Fair, saw 3 other people sporting their GD swag. Also a lot people complemented the shirt! ;)

Green Day came up on that site "Cracked" again, ya know the site where every article is a shitty list with lots of misinformation? They talk about Green Day in part 2 of "4 Common Music Arguments and What They Really Mean"

http://www.cracked.c...really-mean_p2/

LOL! Great link dude! Hysterical, and so true!!

Saw another TRE *** number plate today. Then my friend said about my teacher "shes a rebel child". Then later he said "I took the last of the American girls"

I was watching a show called "Best Of Rock 2005", Holiday was at number 17 and Wake Me Up When September Ends was at number 1 !

Then I watched a show called "Punk Rock from the 90's to 2000", and they showed a clip of Basket Case !

don´t know if it has been posted yet..

I watched the movie "The Smurfs" a while ago. And they´re doing a sightseeing tour through New York.

At one scene you can see the American Idiot Musical on Broadway :)

My brother was watching some tv show about wine and American Idiot was playing in the background.

And this is just an old one, but I was flipping through the channels yesterday and caught the ending of School of Rock where the drummer is wearing a Warning tshirt.

• Like 1

I went to the fair the other day and I heard When I Come Around start to play on the ride we just got off of so my sister pulled me away and wouldn't let me listen to it. :dry:

I was checking out some little books at a store and there where ones about colors. I took the green one and guess what... it talks about Green Day!!! :dance:

I bought it :happy: