Green Day References

Liam

Its 1am and I'm watching MTV at the movies and this time it's about twilight when suddenly... Green Day! :woot: they showed a shortened version of the clip for the forgotten. Those moments when you see them unexpected on tv are magic :P

• Like 1

3853817881_e0765d57ea_z.jpg

Green Day poster in door window

Nothing quite says "Cupid: Flowers and Gifts" like a picture of a band that wanted to name their third studio album "I Hate Life and I want to Die!" and a picture of a band that sang "The world is a sick machine breeding a mass of shit, with such a desolate conclusion fill the void with..I don't care...I wanna jump out."

Edited by DxBecks
  • Like 1

ON 9GAG ages ago there was a post that was just a picture of some Malachite, and in the comment section a couple of people sang lines from 2,000 Light Years Away.

2 days ago got in the car turned the radio on and Brain Stew was on just by itself which I've never heard any songs from Insomniac, let alone Brain Stew which only got to like number 88 in Australia. And you know how radio stations do mashups of the type of songs they play and then say the stations name at the end? Welcome To Paradise was in one of those mashups :D

And you know how radio stations do mashups of the type of songs they play and then say the stations name at the end? Welcome To Paradise was in one of those mashups :D

Te radio station I listen to does mashups too. They used American Idiot in a couple of them. Once American Idiot and Brain Stew in the same one :D

In this italian music webzine there's an ad with Billie :woot: totally random though

billieonstage.png

they gave Dos 2 stars out of 5 :thumbsdown:

i1355368058.jpg

Horse named Green Day -

Corey Callahan drove $1.2-million winner Green Day into the lead heading for the three quarters on the way to a 1:53.3 harness racing victory in the $23,000 Open Handicap trot on Wednesday, Dec. 12 at Dover Downs.

• Like 1

The other day I dumped into a facebook page for a band called "Dirty Rotten Imbeciles" and I was at once thinking about DRB and Mike's part in SD&V :P

The band started up before GD, though, so it's probably not meant as a GD reference...

so i was at work last night and a customer was speaking really loud and i heard him say "Jimmy is a F*%King dirty rotten bastard, he's always been!" i was all like :shok: WTFFFFFFF?

I love it when there's an error in Google Chrome and it says "something went wrong" and I can't NOT read it in Mike's voice like in "nobody likes you"

• Like 1

tumblr_meze4uK74o1rsvwkko1_500.jpg

i think most of you know it, but Roger Daltrey played Billie's signature guitar on the Sandy Relief Concert.

pic taken from someoftheyoung.tumblr.com

• Like 2

Somewhere in the Smurfs movie, they're on a taxi's top, and they are in New York and we can see Green Day: the Musical advertisings. I don't have images or anything, but the next time you'll watch the movie, go see for this ;)