Green Day References

Liam

17 hours ago, gerardsangel4977 said:

We *need* to petition for these. I have the Gerard Way ones and The Ramones. We need Pop Green Day.

I think there’s a way to request them. Do they have a place on their website or social media?

• Like 1

Gerard Way has a POP figure? This is why I tried to quit those. They'll start making one for anything and anyone. 

19 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Gerard Way has a POP figure? This is why I tried to quit those. They'll start making one for anything and anyone. 

But not Green Day 😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/24/2018 at 11:22 AM, kaylubd said:

Technically, he has four. Though they've never made the rest of the band, unless you count the mystery minis.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One time i did a school project with a few friends where we had to create a society and one part of it was to create holidays for yor society to celebrate and one of the main points of the society that we were creating was that we all lived a very natural life so somebody in my group decided do make a holiday called go green day, and i was like haha we have a holiday called go green day. But sadly neither of them got my joke.

On 5/24/2018 at 11:42 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

But not Green Day 😭

Yea seriously they even did travis barker and mark hoppus from blink 182 but i feel liek green day had more of a cultural impact than blink (if it wasnt for green day blink would have never gotten popular)

• Like 1

I'm still salty there's no Tom Delonge pop along with Green Day. Honestly I'm surprised 2/3 of Blink got pops before Green Day. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet or not, but for the last few weeks I've been listening to the My Favorite Murder podcast and in one of the mini-episodes one of the girls has a guitar and they're trying to figure out a couple Green Day songs! It was in mini-sode 29, I couldn't stop freaking out when I heard it lol

• 3 months later...

I was watching a Let's Play of Life is Strange 2 the other day and the youtuber was looking at a screen at the very and that showed the choices he made throughout the game and then these little skulls popped up when he looked at the choices his friends made... and they seemed instantly familiar to me.

DzKqm_IXcAEnhM8.jpg:large

At first I thought those were the skulls from 21st Century Breakdown, but it turns out they're actually the skulls from the trilogy lol.

DzKqncYWwAE7_dT.jpg:largeDzKqoZKXQAAJ9lg.jpg:large

I mean these are 99% the same skulls :lol: All they did was change the edges just a tiny little bit. Now I'm wondering if this is some kind of homage or something or actual art theft.

For those who are wondering, Life is Strange 2 is a game about two latino boys (one teenager and one kid) living in (pre-)Trump-America, on the run after an incident with the police. The kid has telekinetic powers and throughout the game your choices (as the teenager) will influence the kid's actions and how he sees the world. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just been watching Tattoo Fixers Extreme and they played Favourite Son when this women showed her tattoo of her eldest son peeing on her back 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jengd said:

Just been watching Tattoo Fixers Extreme and they played Favourite Son when this women showed her tattoo of her eldest son peeing on her back 😂😂

Awesome song choice but the fuck with the tattoo? 😲

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jengd said:

eldest son peeing on her back 😂😂

is this a typo?

• Haha 1