Green Day References

Liam

44 minutes ago, jengd said:

I am claiming the winner!  Watching Finding Dory last night (yes, I am that  hardcore) when they are in the truck, leaving the aquarium and heading for Cleveland, they drive past road signs to Gilman Street and Ashby Avenue - tell me there aren’t GD fans at Pixar! I was unreasonably excited - again :lol::dance:

Hey I was right. Look what I found.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.7x7.com/east-bay-gems-hidden-inside-pixar-movies-1786737336.amp.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Listening to the new J Cole album and on the song Motiv8 around 1:15 he says "I've got bread like I'm Green Day"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Asa. said:

Listening to the new J Cole album and on the song Motiv8 around 1:15 he says "I've got bread like I'm Green Day"

I don't think he has though.

tumblr_oj4e7wo6W01udt53po1_1280.jpg

• Haha 4

So I'm watching "Horns" and I've been sitting here for about half an hour trying to work out where I've seen the actress who plays Glenna before. It turns out she played Whatsername in the JOS video.:lol:

On 4/20/2018 at 12:48 AM, Asa. said:

I was so hyped when I heard that line and my friends didn't understand it.

• 2 weeks later...

My mam was just doing this quiz on Sporcle and she was surprised to see Mike and Tre in it:

https://www.sporcle.com/games/some_bloke/stage-names-of-musicians

It's weird that Mike and Tre were included among a load of other people who are famous for having stage names. I didn't think many people would know Mike or Tre's real names (and I looked at the results stats and both Mike and Tre were in the bottom 5, so I must be right). The creator must be a GD fan for sure.:lol:

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2018 at 11:05 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

I wish they made Green Day Funko Pop Vinyls. They’re much cuter. 

We *need* to petition for these. I have the Gerard Way ones and The Ramones. We need Pop Green Day.

• Like 2