Green Day References

Liam

24 minutes ago, CarnageXB said:

Anyone watch “Superstore”? Most of the last episode was based around having a Green Day themed birthday party. 

We were talking about it in the random news thread because there was a teaser clip before the show aired. My favorite part was Jonah rattling off all the song titles. I don’t know why it was such a thrill hearing all those Green Day songs get mentioned in a sitcom but it was. 

• Like 1

^^^ Wow those look great. I’d want one even without the Green Day reference (but with it I’ll take a dozen 😉)

I found this in my Green Day Google alert today and laugehd so hard. There seems to be a new kind of oil absorbent on a natural basis that can be used when oil was spilled in the ocean. It's called "The Greenday"  :lol: Well I love that their name is connected with something that helps protecting the environment.

http://www.thegreenday.de/

Banner_5.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A new React one with GD in it.  I always find myself yelling at people when they get these wrong. :lol:

I passed by the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood yesterday and they were playing Back in the USA. It is pretty cool to see just how popular that song is for a bonus track on a Greatest Hits album 

• Like 4

I am claiming the winner!  Watching Finding Dory last night (yes, I am that  hardcore) when they are in the truck, leaving the aquarium and heading for Cleveland, they drive past road signs to Gilman Street and Ashby Avenue - tell me there aren’t GD fans at Pixar! I was unreasonably excited - again :lol::dance:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

I am claiming the winner!  Watching Finding Dory last night (yes, I am that  hardcore) when they are in the truck, leaving the aquarium and heading for Cleveland, they drive past road signs to Gilman Street and Ashby Avenue - tell me there aren’t GD fans at Pixar! I was unreasonably excited - again :lol::dance:

OMG how did I never notice that I’ve seen that movie like three times! Awesome.  Of course it could just be that the animators are from Berkeley but let’s connect it to Green Day anyway. 😁

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, jengd said:

Is it bad that this actually makes me want to watch Finding Dory, even though I hate most Pixar films?:lol:

• Haha 1