Green Day References

Liam

So I was watching TV and The Profit was on History Channel and the episode was about SJC Custom Drums, he mentioned that the company works with Green Day, they showed a picture of them and then Tré appeared for a few seconds :lol:

Don't know if someone already mentioned that but it was cool lol. 

• Like 1

songs: Wake me up when Stept end..played Ralph's Supermarket the other day. I was singing alone..and people were looking at me..:dry: and it also played "Basket Case" at same supermarket today.:toocool:

On 4/5/2017 at 8:57 PM, MaraGreenDay said:

So I was watching TV and The Profit was on History Channel and the episode was about SJC Custom Drums, he mentioned that the company works with Green Day, they showed a picture of them and then Tré appeared for a few seconds :lol:

Don't know if someone already mentioned that but it was cool lol. 

Ha, I get it, it was cool because tré COOL, 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭(someone stop me) 

• Like 1

2 Green Day references;

#1 Sunday during yoga the instructor played Wake Me Up When September Ends. I was singing along and I'm sure the gals around me thought I was weird, but I didn't care. 

Reference #2 I was in an elevator yesterday and happened to look down at the floor by the doors and it said Otis. I took a picture but it's blurry. 

• Like 1

Yeah, was going to mention that I saw that on the marquee when I watched the preview on Netflix. Pretty cool! The girlfriends like wtf are you rewinding it, I'm like, I saw something Green Day on the marquee!

I remember there was an episode of Urgences where a child of a secondary character had just died and there was a cover of Time Of Your Life. It was so sad.

• Like 1

On Thursday I went to a different exercise class at the YMCA and the instructor played a dance mix version of Know Your Enemy. It sounded really cool and once again I was singing along. Awayooway! 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

On Thursday I went to a different exercise class at the YMCA and the instructor played a dance mix version of Know Your Enemy. It sounded really cool and once again I was singing along. Awayooway! 

I was trying to imagine how that could have sounded but ended up with that YMCA song stuck in my head instead :lol:

• Like 2

Some guy on the TV just said "It's in ruins", and I just had to sing 21 guns loudly (and quite badly :ermm:).

When I was watching the National news last night, I laughed when I spotted a woman wearing a ''Green Day Revolution Radio'' shirt, standing next to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn:

322ec7ac-1c71-44f0-8079-05c7a6b5b88a-620

• Like 4

I have mentioned before youtuber Adamthewoo

mentioned a bookmobile in his latest video and guess what band had it as a tour bus.

and hints at his kerplunk girl tattoo

Starts at 3:22

• Like 1

In the show My Name Is Earl, there is an episode where Darnell is telling somebody all the great things about America and he lists it something like: Rollercoasters, bacon cheeseburgers, fireworks, GREEN DAY, maui wowie...  I guess it's a joke, like you think he's talking about the band but he's listing types of weed after that.

• Like 1

Dave Grohl just mentioned Green day during his brief interview on The Late Show. Talking about his mom on tour "I give her a laminate, go do a show, and I come back she's having a beer with Green day"