Green Day References

Liam

Top 80 Best ’80s Fashion Trends

Number Seventy: Dookie Chains.   Dookie chains were those gigantic gold chains that people wore to let other people know just how cool they were. In reality, dookie chains accomplished just the opposite.

Dookie-Chains-80s-ppcorn.jpg

• Like 2

This is off topic but am I the only one who doesn't want them to focus on being anti-Trump because basically it would be rehashing AI and even though it would work it wouldn't be a step forward. 

• Like 1

On 1 February 2016 at 9:20 AM, Jane Lannister said:

This is off topic but am I the only one who doesn't want them to focus on being anti-Trump because basically it would be rehashing AI and even though it would work it wouldn't be a step forward. 

Let's hope everyone is anti-trump.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Let's hope everyone is anti-trump.

I wish everyone was also anti-cruz and anti-clinton as well.  

batmansmomBaby baby it's Fuck Time⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

batmansmom@mikedirnt has a song called FT

claregrant@batmansmom ??

• 2 weeks later...

so i've only been here a little over a month, and this could have been mentioned before, but i'm watching a movie right now called "The Factory" and there's a Green Day poster in it. John Cusack stars in it and his wife is Penny from Lost and his work partner is Emily Rose from that one movie and his daughter is the punk girl from The Perks of Being A Wallflower.

Also, there's an International Super Hits poster on the wall in one of the last seasons of Sabrina The Teenage Witch

I don't know if this is worthy of a post, but there's a brief mention of Green Day just after the 1:10 mark (and in the description):

Today, I was on the elliptical at the gym.  When I use the elliptical, I listen to music but I watch the news.  They were doing a segment on remembering Biggie.  They were interviewing some guy and the guy was standing next to a framed picture of Green Day.  I am assuming that he is probably a producer and they were in a hallway at Warner Brothers because there were alot of artist pictures on the walls.  The guy just happened to be standing next to the Green Day picture.  It was cool.

• Like 1