Green Day References

Liam

In my youtube subscriptions, there a video called Poprocks and Jokes. For the mild coincidence, I watched it. Turned out they briefly mentioned Billie Joe.

• Like 1

I just saw the MTV commercial from the VMAS with Billie in it and think that's not proof that they will be there... :ermm:

8957434p1.jpg i saw this while i was in philly, it says sassafras, reminded of the song sassafras roots :lol:
  • Like 2

I was at a shopping centre today when BAM I saw an American Idiot leaflet. On the big display of different leaflets.

This is from another of my books (I saw it and instantly remind me of that , so obviously, I wrote the green parts) :D

hands123.jpg

This is from another of my books (I saw it and instantly remind me of that , so obviously, I wrote the green parts) :D

hands123.jpg

same it reminded me of billie doing this:

tumblr_m8i6533V7H1qdmf9zo1_500.jpg

I saw the episode of Apartment 23 when the bitch wears the "TRÉS COOL" sweater. Also, this guy from dawson said at some point "I walk a lonely road".

Watching MTV's show "boilingpoints" in one clip they played Supermodel Robots in the background! It made me happy though I almost never watch that show 'cause I don't like it :P

NintendoCapriSun is a fountain of musical references in his Let's Plays, and in the past named several episodes of his Super Mario Galaxy 2 LP after Green Day songs.

In a recent episode of his Shadow of the Colossus LP, he fought a colossus that looks like it has teeth on his head. So he says "I feel like I'm Pulling Teeth." And then he sings Geek Stink Breath. Which, if you're clever, makes MORE sense in context even though that's not the song he meant to sing...

• Like 2

This might be the sweater mentioned in a previous post above.

image1xl.jpg

I found it browsing ASOS onilne

Sure it's not really a direct reference, but it's right were any fan's mind goes.