Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
The results of the Bobo Awards are now available here! Didn't get to vote? Go support our boys by voting for them here. I know we can beat Paramore this time.

Photo

Green Day Dreams

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

Bam13

Bam13
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Joined Nov 08, 2010
  • 50 rep

I had one last night that I was delivering guitars to Billie Joe, but one of them was the wrong one, so Billie was like "well, can you go get the right one?". I told him it was half way across the country (I have no idea where we were supposed to be at that point) and he was like 'its fine, we'll stop by on the Moose Red Eye because "I have to go to Toronto, and I fucking hate Toronto, so we can go get it". Moose plane aside, I have no idea what Toronto ever did to Dream-Billie. 

• luv likes this

Danneh

Danneh
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Joined May 26, 2014
  • 22 rep

I had a dream once where Mike and Tre where lying on a bed sleeping but with boners..?

And idk that's like all that i can remember

• Todd likes this

JardyOfSuburbia

JardyOfSuburbia
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Joined Feb 09, 2012
  • 206 rep

I had a dream last night that I finally went out to California and went shopping at 1-2-3-4 Go! Records. While I was there I found a bunch of rare Green Day vinyls and CDs for cheap prices. I was so excited! And then I woke up this morning and realized none of it was true and now I'm disappointed.

T.C

T.C
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined May 25, 2014
  • 19 rep

Always dream i'm on the 21cb tour

GugsGreenDay

GugsGreenDay
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Joined May 04, 2014
  • 72 rep

The dream was to have seen the show in Costa Rica ... No doubt it was one of the more special they've done.

Bam13

Bam13
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Joined Nov 08, 2010
  • 50 rep

I had one last night that started off with me stealing candy from a party. Turns out it was some kind of afterparty/birthday party for Billie Joe, who was going around asking people if they wanted cake. When he found me, he insisted I go have some cake - a weird apple chocolate cake that took up an entire table. He forcibly gave me cake, sans plate, and then stated to throw pieces at people behind him climbing a rockwall, yelling about/asking why people wren't eating the fucking cake. 

Dude was all about the cake. Also, I lost the candy (which made me way sadder than it had any right to).

• Todd, norwegianidiot, Doctor of Pepper and 1 other like this

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,990 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 5,893 rep

I had one last night that started off with me stealing candy from a party. Turns out it was some kind of afterparty/birthday party for Billie Joe, who was going around asking people if they wanted cake. When he found me, he insisted I go have some cake - a weird apple chocolate cake that took up an entire table. He forcibly gave me cake, sans plate, and then stated to throw pieces at people behind him climbing a rockwall, yelling about/asking why people wren't eating the fucking cake. 

Dude was all about the cake. Also, I lost the candy (which made me way sadder than it had any right to).

"I bought this fucking delicious cake, the size of the fucking table, and you fuckers aren't even gonna eat it?!?! Fuck you man!" :lol:
  • Bam13, Doctor of Pepper and Pat1308 like this

The Disappearing Boy

The Disappearing Boy
  • Dissappearingness Nickness

• 16,044 posts
  • Joined Jan 02, 2007
  • 3,540 rep
I had my first one last night. Green Day were gonna do an interview tonight on a channel called 'Instagram'. I saw a trailer for it and in the interview they were saying basically that they now realise how rubbish the Trilogy was and that their next album will be much better. I was disappointed when I woke up :( I woke up just before my dream self was about to post about the interview on here :lol:

Oh and the interviewer was called Paul Green, so the programme was called 'Green with Green Day' and it was on at 8 PM. Oh and according to my brain, channel Instagram is on Freeview channel 55. I have no idea why my dream was so detailed!
  • Iva and Pat1308 like this

Iva

Iva
  • I was just taking a kind of a...shortcut.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,190 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,669 rep

That is meta. Incredibly meta. 

• The Disappearing Boy likes this

loveblondiebilliejoe

loveblondiebilliejoe
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2014
  • 26 rep
Omg after reading all of these posts i finally had my first green day dream last night! It was actually pretty lame but im sure that the new ones will get better as time goes on. Anyways, back to my dream. It was Christmas day and my mom handed me a gift wrapped in green wrapping paper. I opened it and inside was like 20 Green Day shirts. I was so freakin excited that i started crying!😂Then i ran over to hug my mom and dad(then my chubby dog) and said thank you. Then i went to try them all on and the first one said,"JUST CALL ME MRS.ARMSTRONG" i swear i thought that i was gonna pass out! But the dream ended before i could wear any of the shirts to school:( It was still cool.

Kind of weird though.

I cant wait to go to sleep tonight to see if i will have another Green Day dream! Hopefully this one will revolve around me meeting Billie Joe☺😗

fukingcounterstrike

fukingcounterstrike
  • legally retarded

• 10,249 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2007
  • 4,176 rep

i wish i were as good of a troll :(

• AlissaGoesRAWR likes this

Pat1308

Pat1308
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Joined Mar 12, 2014
  • 373 rep

"I bought this fucking delicious cake, the size of the fucking table, and you fuckers aren't even gonna eat it?!?! Fuck you man!" :lol:

"Give me a fucking break. One cake left. One cake fucking left. You're not gonna eat one fucking cake? Look at that fucking table right there - one cake. Let me fucking tell you something, let me tell you something, I've been around since fucking 198-fucking-8. And you can't eat that one fucking cake? You've gotta be fucking kidding me! You're fucking kidding me. What the fuck!"

(Sorry, can't resist)

• norwegianidiot and Doctor of Pepper like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users