Green Day Dreams

Liam

Just had like the weirdest dream ever. It’s really weird.

So I was on holiday with a few friends and we were having a party in an old house. Somewhere in a forest or so xD So we were having a party and lots of fun but no alcohol. it was Friday the 13rd and someone said Jason (Friday the 13rd killer) was in the house as well and wanted to kill all of us. So whenever Jason was in the same room with us we shouldn’t move so he couldn’t see us (yes it actually isn’t like this but this time it worked). But a friend of mine and I were thirsty so we wanted something to drink. On the way Jason saw us and he was about to kill us. Then it was totally cliché and he asked about our last words. I recognized that Jason was wearing a Dookie shirt under his jacket so I asked him if he was a Green Day fan. He said yes and I started crying that he couldn’t kill me because I had never been to a Green Day concert and that I wanted to meet them before I die. He cried as well and didn’t kill us :D

Yeah I know it’s really weird and not really a lot about Green Day but I needed to tell this someone

A nice plot twist would have been him removing his mask to reveal he's Jason White... Or Jason Freeze.

• Like 1

Haha yes, I actually have.

I was in school, walking to class, when I see a tall autistic kid in the pink bunny costume singing 99 revolutions as if he was singing it live. Then as I got near, he started running down the hall, doing the HEY-OH's.

actually had one of the most lovely green day dreams ever last night.

it was so simple. but i dreamed that i went to one of their shows, and it was summer so the show was outdoors.

then when i left i was just walking around the venue and billie was with some guy selling shirts out by the road. he signed the shirt for me and we were talking for ages about how awesome the show was, and what a different atmosphere outdoor shows have.

nothing dramatic. it was a dream that could possibly become reality, but i won't hold my breath. hahaha :P

• Like 1

I dreamt we (GD & I) went shopping at Target for socks and Billie Joe was angry because he was the only one who had to shop in the girls' section!

• Like 3

I dreamt we (GD & I) went shopping at Target for socks and Billie Joe was angry because he was the only one who had to shop in the girls' section!

:lol::ga:

Haha best dream ever :lol:

Late last night i had a dream

and he was in it again

:wub:

Weird Dream:

I was at a gig on the beach

Billie Joe started to burn trees and parasols down :mellow: during the concert :lol:

Had one recently I was at a waterpark and ran in to Mike and TRe, they were hunting for a wild Billie and invited me to join them. Of course I joined them and we went hunting for Billie. I ended up finding him, he was sitting by a bathroom crying because he wanted snowcones and water slides. So we went and played on the water slides for eight hours then got snow cones.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that I walked into the first day of my guitar Elective at school, and Green Day was playing a show in my classroom. Kind of like the time when they performed at Pinole Valley in 1990.

Had one a bit ago.

Me and my best friend Alina were sitting in the theater at school waiting for school to start. It was about 7:20, earlier than we usually got to school. We had been the first ones there. I noticed where the stage usually was, they had built a tiny barricade right against it. I pointed it out to Alina but she didn't seem to care. So we got up to leave the theater, we went outside and noticed a girl was sitting outside the door waiting. She didn't seem to have realize the door was unlocked. So she panicked when me and Alina came out. At this moment I realized Green Day was playing a concert at my school in a tiny little auditorium. So me and Alina sat down outside the door to wait for the concert. The girl tried to put up a fuss because she thought she had been there longer, so I told her me and my friend had been here since 2:20 am and she instantly shut up. Time passed and the line grew slowly. Many kids walked right passed it having no idea what was going on. At 8 the bell rang signaling class was to start, I texted my mom really fast to tell her I wasn't going to school because Green Day. It was the first day of school. Me and Ali a sat and talked about how cool the concert would be. At around twelve or one my mom showed up at school, she wanted to take me to get lunch. Of course I told her no because I didn't want to miss the chance of being the first person in the theater. But she made me go with her anyways. We went to get Sub Way. When we finally got back to the school the line was gone. I rushed inside to see the place full up. All the seats were filled and a couple of kids stood along the barrier. I noticed a spot in the middle where I could squeeze in. I kept trying to fit myself in but people pushed me away. Not wanting to give up so easily I jumped the barricade and scrambled on the stage, a microphone had been left sitting so I grabbed it. I can't remember my entire speech but mostly I told the audience about how much I loved Green Day and how long I had been waiting to get in the concert. The people on the barricade still laughed. They were mostly teenage fangirls who "loved" Billie Joe. So I snagged a spot on the left of the barricade near the edge, almost the same spot that I had at the Marquee. Everyone stood around excited and I just couldn't wait for the show to start. Finally the lights went out and a song started playing, signaling Green Day would be entering the stage. At that money Billie Joe in all his tiny glory popped up, crawling underneath the drawn curtains. The crowd was in uproar at seeing the frontman, and he smiled. Mike, Tre, and Jason were already on stage playing an instrumental version of 99 Revolutions. Billie looked around and then at me before he said "Hey Kyle, I remember you!"

I was too shocked to reply with anything but "Yeah buddy what's up."

Billie, being himself, shrugged and said "Not much, just a concert." and crawled on stage, before he did I asked him how he knew my name. He just shrugged and said he had no idea. He noticed one boy amongst the crowd, he was a few people down from me, and pulled him on stage. He shook the kids hand and then fist bumped him. I reached my hand out to Billie to get a fist bump and he laughed at me. So I said "What gives man? Can't I get a fist bump?"

Billie grinned at me and said "why on earth would I give you a fistbump?" I replied with that he knew me and he laughed. The other kid, who was still on stage walked over to where I was standing. He fist bumped me and then grabbed my hand, doing this drumming thing with his fingers that felt really weird. He let go of my hand and jumped off the stage. Instantly I beckoned Billie over to where I was, he crawled over looking confused. I grabbed his hands while saying "Billie you have got to feel this." And then replicated the weird drumming thing, I stopped moving my hands after a minute

suddenly really embarrassed. "I can stop now." He seemed to smirk at my words, and squeezed my hands. He sat there for a few minutes holding my hands, but it felt like ages. I remember being able to feel the warmth of him in my dream, and the softness of his skin. I also noticed out of the corner of my eye the "death-glares" I was receiving from the Billie Joe fangirls. He sighed and let go of my hands, standing up to walk on to center stage. The show went back to usual. Billie ran off stage and returned with a feather boa and cop hat. He smiled, playing dirty with the microphone like it was his penis. We bantered back and forth during the show. After he discarded his funny costume he announced that he needed two volunteers. A bunch of girls and boys were screaming, I wasn't as I was content with just watching. He picked one girl on the far right of the barricade and walked back over to the people. He stood for a while, really seeming to be studying the people as to make a perfect choice. He laughed loudly pointing me out to a security guard off the side of the stage while saying "You know it's you, get your fucking ass on stage kid." The security guard helped me up on stage. Billie pulled me away from the guard and in to a tight hug. He smelled really nice. After a bit he let go, he seemed reluctant to, and addressed me an the girl. He told us there was a game set up outside and that there was a special "prize" for whoever found the hidden item. So me and the girl went out this side door. It led to an almost empty parking lot. We started searching and she found some fabric underneath a car. I went on a mad dash and found two more, they kind of looked liked shirts. I then found a third which was almost invisible and figured that must be the hidden item so I headed back inside. I fought through the bit of people and back to my spot. They were in the middle of a song, but Billie stopped them as soon as he noticed me. He ran over to where I was standing, throwing himself down on the stage to be eye-level with me. I held up the transparent thing and he beamed with joy. "You found it! I knew you would." the other girl came in, holding her single piece of ofabric. Billie then handed me a notebook and asked me to write an 11-line poem for him. I did, I remember it being very nice but I can't remember it. He took the notebook and read my writing to the crowd, Billie really seemed to have liked it. He came back over to me and handed me the notebook. I then asked him what my prize was and he just winked at me. At that point the doors opened and some kids walked in with backpacks, school must have ended. Billie looked up and yelled at the kids "Get the fuck out this is a concert"

Had one a bit ago.

Wow! :o you remember a lot of details your dream!!

and :( what a shame that you never got to know out what your prize was...

my bet is on hot sex.

:shifty:

I once dreamed that I met Billie and he threw sushi at me and I caught it with my mouth and ate it :lol: wtf (like in that one The Simpsons episode!)

I had a dream that I was talking to Billie and I asked him what to draw because I was having trouble deciding. He said "Maybe draw some feathers? Or a bird." So now I have to draw that because Billie told me too! :wub:

Wow! :o you remember a lot of details your dream!!

and :( what a shame that you never got to know out what your prize was...

my bet is on hot sex.

:shifty:

:lol: Thank you Flo :hug:

Another! Sorry.

I was in my room and it seemed to be morning. Like any normal person I got up and went outside. I was walking around, kind of bored. When I noticed a man running past the house. I yelled a hello at him and he returned the greeting. I then noticed he was none other than Billie Joe Armstrong, so I stopped him from his jog and struck up a conversation with him. We talked for a bit and then I went back inside.

I would like to note that my house was slightly larger than in real life, with a stone gated back/side yard. The grass was lush and green and we had a small pool next to a garage leading in to the house.

I sat around my room bored for the longest time, when I decided to play with some old stuff I found in my desk. Time passed by really quickly during this time, although I felt like it lasted ages as it wasn't really Interesting.

I went back outside and ran in to Billie Joe again, he was sitting outside my house watching the stars. I sat down next to him and we talked a bit. Strangely, I could feel him. I could feel the warmth radiating from him like an actual human being, I could feel when he'd shift and accidentally bump me. I happened to mention I was kind of cold, so he pulled me closer to him and we cuddled under the stars. He was very warm and strangely I could feel his arms around me. It was really nice and soothing. I got up when the sun started to rise and told him I had to leave.

Heading back to the house I found a cot on the floor and tried to sleep on it, it was uncomfortable so I decided to go back in the house, as I was walking in I noticed a lot of kids and parents standing in front of my garage, many I recognized from school. I rushed past them and in to my house. They were all in my front yard playing and having fun so I reached out the window and screamed "Get the fuck out of my fucking garden." I was going to get my brother to help me when he leaped out of his window to join the fun. So I sat on my bedroom floor and ate poptarts.

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that I was on this little island off the coast of Bermuda. There were literally less than 30 families living on this island but it was quite developed and Green Day was visiting there. It was really weird. I remember a parade or something going through the middle of this tiny island and there was a red carpet and the real Tre Cool was holding a fake Tre Cool and everyone was asking the fake one for autographs and stuff.

After I got past this, Green Day went into this tiny room with mattresses all over the floor and they all went to sleep. I don't even know.... the room had a big window on the door but it was covered by those slit blind things, so you could like barely see in and I remember taking this cute picture on my phone of Green Day all asleep in their clothes. This was a really strange dream, I was a creeper in it!

• Like 1

I had this really weird dream that Mike was giving Billie a piggy back ride down this street and Tre was running after them saying wait for me!

I don't know if this counts as a Green Day dream, but in real life I work out while watching the International Supervideos dvd (I've created a little routine on my stationary bike using the videos)... Anyway, long story short I had a dream that someone messed with my routine, and every time I tried to work out I would get frustrated and quit. The videos were in my dream, so... Kind of a Green Day dream?

I also had a dream a few weeks ago that I ran into Billie and Adrienne in a coffee shop.

I don't know if this counts as a Green Day dream, but in real life I work out while watching the International Supervideos dvd (I've created a little routine on my stationary bike using the videos)... Anyway, long story short I had a dream that someone messed with my routine, and every time I tried to work out I would get frustrated and quit. The videos were in my dream, so... Kind of a Green Day dream?

I also had a dream a few weeks ago that I ran into Billie and Adrienne in a coffee shop.

Hmmmmm, I also play the International Supervideos DVD for 30 minutes while I am on my stationary bike..............strange! But don't give up and quit your routine!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm, I also play the International Supervideos DVD for 30 minutes while I am on my stationary bike..............strange! But don't give up and quit your routine!

That's awesome!!! I don't want to get too off topic here, so I'll just leave it at that. But don't worry, there's no giving up in my (immediate) future.

• Like 1

yesterday I got myself an Idiot Nation account, and in one of TJMS eps Billie said his favorite food is pizza.

Because of this, today I had a dream where Billie was our teacher, and me and my class mates all brought money to buy him pizza for his birthday...

• Like 4

Today i have an awesome dream! :D

So i was in a parking lot from a mall and i was walking behind a few girls, and suddenly they start screaming "omg it's Billie Joe, i love you, you're so hot!" and i start to panicking cause i saw he was just there waiting for something with his bodyguard. So these girls get close to him, but Billie was kind of scared, so his bodyguard put the girls away, and i was really worry cause i wanted to talk to him, but i didn't want that he thinks i was like those girls.

So i get close to him and i just say "Hi Billie!" and he say "Hi!" and we start talking about lots of things, music, food, just random things, even his bodyguard didn't let that other people bother us :happy:

Billie was really sweet and kind to me, so after a few minutes of talk, i ask him for a picture with him, he say yes, the bodyguard took the picture, Billie say goodbye to me with a kiss :wub: , they get in a car and i lay down in the pavement and start crying :lol: i was so happy, cause i had the chance to met him and it was perfect :wub:

I wish everything was real :(

:cry:

• Like 1

This afternoon's nap was worth it. :lol: I had a lengthy dream about Green Day.

I was at their concert and somehow and ended up on stage early in the show - there was chaos on stage and there were several more people. So I walked up to Billie and asked him if he remembers me from earlier (I attended the gig in Estonia back in June). At first he seemed hesitant, but then I pointed at my washed out turquoise hair (back then I had it really vibrant) and he instantly remembered me and started laughing (I had a sign asking him to pick me for Longview, and he didn't but he laughed at it which was cute :lol: ). So I pointed his stomach with my finger and asked him to let me sing Longview this time, basically pleading and he said okay. As it was still early into their set, I wandered off to the backstage where I met Adie, so her, another fan and I just walked around talking. Then the other fan asked her something about Billie and she answered, so I thought it would be okay if I asked her about Billie too. So I asked her if Billie still smokes ever since he got out of rehab and I got a sharp 'no' from her. I think that was a little uncomfortable for her, but I apologized in advance for my question. Over all Adrienne was really sweet and we talked some more. Then I got back on the stage, there were still some people on there, kinda like a mini havoc and it was still too early for Longview and I wasn't sure if Billie actually promised me or did he say so just to get rid of me. But anyway, I stayed on stage and saw Adie down where the stage security walks around, and she was smiling.

That's about it. It was a sweet dream, I gotta say. :lol: