Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Green Day Dreams

• Please log in to reply
618 replies to this topic

Heather.

Heather.
  • Peacemaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Joined Jul 03, 2011
  • 6,200 rep

So last night I inexplicably dreamt that Adrienne's real name was "Demetria" and nothing else was different in the world.  I woke up confused and convinced that Billie Joe and Demetria Armstrong are in fact the real names of this couple.

What.

Bam13

Bam13
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined Nov 08, 2010
  • 45 rep

POPULAR

Had one last night that Billie Joe was giving a (very passionate) speech that sandwiches bully people. When I pointed out that that isn't how sandwiches work, he picked up a small blonde child and stomped off stage. Adrienne, who appeared out of no where, then decided to tell the crowd how much she loves Philadelphia, since he was gone.  

The weirdest part for me is why Billie would steal someone else's child in anger.

Oxymore

Oxymore
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2013
  • 1,984 rep

Had one last night that Billie Joe was giving a (very passionate) speech that sandwiches bully people. When I pointed out that that isn't how sandwiches work, he picked up a small blonde child and stomped off stage. Adrienne, who appeared out of no where, then decided to tell the crowd how much she loves Philadelphia, since he was gone.  

The weirdest part for me is why Billie would steal someone else's child in anger.

This is the strangest dreams I've ever read.

And as a coincidence, I'm eating a sandwich.

Mykee Mexx

Mykee Mexx
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • Joined Nov 12, 2012
  • 488 rep

Bullied by too much sandwich...?

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• 3,933 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,863 rep

I'm bringing this back after months of neglect! It's totally because I haven't been here with my creepy ass dreams, isn't it.:ninja: Prepare to see the GD Dreams thread resurrected from the dead once again!

I'll start with a funny one. I say funny because a lot of the dialogue and how people act in it are just absurd. I honestly have no idea what was going on here:

I wasn’t really in this dream myself; it was more of an observation.It was the BOBD video, but different. The focus was all on Billie and he looked absolutely, stunningly, amazingly drop dead gorgeous and beautiful! He was like a combination of BOBD and AI video Billie and his eyes were as green as I have ever seen them. He was singing BOBD of course, and it was obviously breathtaking. Then I guess all of Green Day were playing a concert somewhere that was pretty small and intimate. The boys were actually talking to the fans and asking them what songs they should play and other things. I felt intensely jealous because I wasn’t actually there. GD had played for awhile and then it was the end of the concert. They asked the audience what song the play last, but no one could decide so Billie said “Well, I guess it was over with that last song then.” Then suddenly they were on the shore or a ship or something and Billie said “But look! Here’s a whale”, and a whale slid halfway up onto the shore. It looked more like a Chinese  giant salamander than a whale, at least its head did. Then people where asking GD where they lived because Billie had mentioned something about “our building”. A fan asked the building number and Billie refused to give it.

That's hilarious! Wow! :lol:

beejeezee

beejeezee
  • Billie Joe's Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,643 posts
  • Joined Nov 29, 2010
  • 4,841 rep
I had one a few days ago. I can't remember much but I did get to hug Billie. :WUB.

SaintJimmyvdBlom

SaintJimmyvdBlom
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 19 rep

I actually had two nice dreams about Green Day:

1. Was just before my first GD concert in Ahoy, Rotterdam 2009. They were playing on a floating stage in the river which is a distinctive thinghy of our little village and I stood on the bridge and jumped in the river just to get to the stage, when I got up stage I woke up :(

2. I can barely remember this one, I think it was something like: I walk around in my neighbourhood and eventually I ran in to Billie (and Mike I guess) and then I invited them in and offered them something to drink, showed them my collection. 

It was weird and super fun xD

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I make great reservations!

• 20,857 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 5,339 rep

Thanks for rescurrecting this, Lex! 

I dreamt that I was having a conversation with Billie and he was telling me about the house he and his "new" wife had bought in February.  It took me a few seconds, in my dream, to realize he was talking about when he first got married to Adie.

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• 3,933 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,863 rep

Thanks for rescurrecting this, Lex! 

I dreamt that I was having a conversation with Billie and he was telling me about the house he and his "new" wife had bought in February.  It took me a few seconds, in my dream, to realize he was talking about when he first got married to Adie.

No problem! :D

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• 3,933 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,863 rep

Hmm, I would post a dream I had last night, but it seems that this site will twist my words if I post now because of April Fools. That sucks. Guess I'll have to wait until things are back to normal. I'll just let you guys know that it's on its way! :) As are a lot of others. :ninja:

Pat1308

Pat1308
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined Mar 12, 2014
  • 147 rep
Mike showed up in my dream at least twice. First time he was kinda angry for some reason and kept insulting/dissing me. (Not like I ever did anything to him though.) Second time he was standing (no longer angry or anything), listening to me and my friend (I think it was my friend, if not then a total stranger) sharing a conversation. Those dreams were, in total, fricking weird.

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• 3,933 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,863 rep

Now that things are back to normal, I can post the dream I had a couple nights ago!:lol:

Green Day and some other people (who I recognized in the dream but have know idea who they are in real life) were in some sort of weird Hunger Games/murder camp situation on a creepy property. The idea was similar to Hunger Games in that only one person was supposed to come out of the game alive, but there was also a murderer/killer who was on the loose and part of the game. He could be anywhere at anytime to pop up and kill someone, but couldn’t be killed himself. He looked like Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Billie Joe had a crappy camcorder and that was actually kind of the introduction to the dream. It was footage of Billie holding the camcorder up so that it was pointed at himself and talking about the game what his preparations were. He looked a lot like he does in the BOBD music video, except he had a white tie instead of silver. Meanwhile, the dream went to some other random, middle-aged lady with red hair and I was disappointed and angry that it didn’t stay on Billie. Then it went to Mike in the kitchen and he looked mean and was sharpening knives or making weapons or something. When the dream returned to Billie, he was talking into the camcorder. He had strapped a vinyl record of Dookie (in its cardboard slip) to his neck using a piece of rope. “See, with this, no one can sneak up and cut my throat” he said. He was also wearing a mask of his own face that was so perfect that it looked like he wasn’t wearing a mask at all. He said this served the same purpose as the record, but was also to fool people into thinking he was unprotected so he could take them by surprise. He’d found a hiding place in a dark corner of the room he was in that had a lot of junk piled around and he was able to sort of almost melt into this. It’s hard to explain how he was able to do this, because he was kind of in plain sight. All of a sudden, Tré ran into the room out of nowhere and tried to take Billie’s spot. Billie yelled “No Tré! You can’t hide with me! There’s only one who can be here!”

laly

laly
  • Moving Target

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,428 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 14,753 rep

Now that things are back to normal, I can post the dream I had a couple nights ago! :lol:

Green Day and some other people (who I recognized in the dream but have know idea who they are in real life) were in some sort of weird Hunger Games/murder camp situation on a creepy property. The idea was similar to Hunger Games in that only one person was supposed to come out of the game alive, but there was also a murderer/killer who was on the loose and part of the game. He could be anywhere at anytime to pop up and kill someone, but couldn’t be killed himself. He looked like Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Billie Joe had a crappy camcorder and that was actually kind of the introduction to the dream. It was footage of Billie holding the camcorder up so that it was pointed at himself and talking about the game what his preparations were. He looked a lot like he does in the BOBD music video, except he had a white tie instead of silver. Meanwhile, the dream went to some other random, middle-aged lady with red hair and I was disappointed and angry that it didn’t stay on Billie. Then it went to Mike in the kitchen and he looked mean and was sharpening knives or making weapons or something. When the dream returned to Billie, he was talking into the camcorder. He had strapped a vinyl record of Dookie (in its cardboard slip) to his neck using a piece of rope. “See, with this, no one can sneak up and cut my throat” he said. He was also wearing a mask of his own face that was so perfect that it looked like he wasn’t wearing a mask at all. He said this served the same purpose as the record, but was also to fool people into thinking he was unprotected so he could take them by surprise. He’d found a hiding place in a dark corner of the room he was in that had a lot of junk piled around and he was able to sort of almost melt into this. It’s hard to explain how he was able to do this, because he was kind of in plain sight. All of a sudden, Tré ran into the room out of nowhere and tried to take Billie’s spot. Billie yelled “No Tré! You can’t hide with me! There’s only one who can be here!”

Oh my god :lol:  Billie thinking a Billie mask can protect him, that was my favorite part :lol:

Not so sure about him not letting Tré hide with him, though... poor Tré :( :mad:  But I have to admit it's pretty damn funny as well :D

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• 3,933 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,863 rep

Oh my god :lol:  Billie thinking a Billie mask can protect him, that was my favorite part :lol:

Not so sure about him not letting Tré hide with him, though... poor Tré :( :mad:  But I have to admit it's pretty damn funny as well :D

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there.:lol: I'm glad you liked it! I've got more!

Including.....

I was in biology lab going through the handout we were given and it was something about the evolution of warm bloodedness or self created heat. There was a photoshopped picture of some woods and fog with Billie Joe standing in them. He looked like he did on the 21CB tour with that one black vest that was shiny on the back and he had his fluffy, black hair. There was another picture below with Billie photoshopped outside again, but this time he looked more like AI Billie and had some sort of outdoors hat ‘shopped on him. There were questions throughout the handout, which contained even more weird/dumb pictures of Billie, with answer space for us to explain concepts we learned in lecture etc. Suddenly I realized that the lab instructor was Billie! Then it all made more sense why there were a bunch of pictures of him in the handout. I was still shocked, though. I couldn’t believe it! He looked exactly like AI Billie - short, spiky black hair, black shirt and jeans, studded belt, and a red tie. I remember thinking: Wait! If this is the present then he looks like he did in AI but is actually 41! Wow! I was stunned and thrilled. I pointed it out to my lab partner and she was like “Oh yeah! Holy shit! That’s totally Billie!” Billie was walking around the room/lab, which seemed to be outside, and checking on all the groups’ progress with the handout. When he came to our group, I literally stopped breathing. He looked at what we had written down and said “Excellent”, then moved on. I was thinking “No! Don’t go, Billie! Come back and stand near me!” I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• 3,933 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,863 rep

It's been a few days so I thought I might as well share another dream. So here. This one is really weird and I guess it's because I'm taking so many biology courses that I dreamed it.

I was with Florence somewhere on a trip, or at least a place I didn’t recognize and it seemed like we were only going to be there for awhile, and we found this amazing book. It was like three inches thick and appeared to be a book about biology (I have too much bio on the mind I guess), but centered around Green Day. It had a huge table of contents with a bunch of different topics in biology and was also filled with pictures of Green Day, usually taken from concerts. Even though Green Day was the subject used to talk about all of these biological concepts, Billie Joe was used as the example in almost all of them. One particular thing I remember was that there was a part related to “health” and it mentioned how Billie manages to not get sick when he and the rest of the band are constantly traveling everywhere and exposing themselves to all sorts of things when they’re on tour. According to the book, he takes a frozen pill filled with antibodies before each concert. But then it went on the say that it actually wasn’t that effective of a method because his body would waste energy heating up a frozen pill and absorbing it before it would even have any effect, which would not leave as much for him to fight something off if he got sick.
There was an introduction too and it was pretty weird also. You know how books throw out random examples/facts about something cool to try to get people interested? Well, there was one of those and it was something like how “Billie Joe’s heart will never be the same wave during a massage”. I have no idea why massages are even involved there or what it meant by wave, (maybe heart rate fluctuation, like it wouldn’t stay the same over a given time?), but it was there nonetheless. On a different note, Florence pointed out some of the pictures that were on one page. We figured that since this book had already been published and out, these weren’t recent pictures of Green Day. But Billie looked extremely similar to how he looked at the most recent Foxboro Hot Tubs concert, down to the littlest detail. Florence said something like “See? There you go. He still looks the same!” And then we sort of started fangirling a bit about how amazing he looks and how he doesn’t age at all.

Advertising

Mykee Mexx

Mykee Mexx
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • Joined Nov 12, 2012
  • 488 rep

Last night. Meeting with GD along with some other people (fans or journalists, I don´t know). Mike and Billie Joe appear, but not Tré. Asked for Tré they avoided the question. Hm... I took a lot of pictures from everyone and the whole situation until my camera ran out of energy. Billie Joe was quite silent, sitting in a corner, watching, whereas Mike was more the talkative one. It was a rather strange atmosphere, because we didn´t know each other, and didn´t know how to behave. It was like trying out how far each of us can go to have a relaxed time. So, after a while, we all got cooler, making jokes, feeling more comfortable with each other. In the end I asked for some cheeky pictures with Billie Joe, cuddling him and rumpling his hair, pretending to be a couple, and he agreed. We both had fun, and Mike made some faces. :D

When we parted I whispered Billie in his ear that I was thankful for Demolicious and FBHT (no other idea, my Dear...? :lol: ). And that some people think that Demolicious is the better Trilogy. They looked astonished, and then asked whether this was true, because they had the same in mind for the Trilogy, but Rob Cavallo wouldn´t let them do it. :D  Then they left.

I´m sure, the next album will be wild at heart and sound. ;)

Oxymore

Oxymore
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,213 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2013
  • 1,984 rep

Dreamed a couple days ago that Billie Joe and I were insulting each other on Twitter :mellow:  Meaning please.

nayeli lazy bones

nayeli lazy bones
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined Feb 14, 2014
  • 1 rep
Green day dreams. One one I had a dream that green day was in taco bueno and that I got to sit with them and that I carried Billie home because he was drunk from all the tacos he had eaten and that I asked him where all his tattoos where and he told me that he had to core them with make up because his wife didn't like them

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• 3,933 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,863 rep

Here's another biology/school dream I had months ago.

I was in biology lab going through the handout we were given and it was something about the evolution of warm bloodedness or self created heat. There was a photoshopped picture of some woods and fog with Billie Joe standing in them. He looked like he did on the 21CB tour with that one black vest that was shiny on the back and he had his fluffy, black hair. There was another picture below with Billie photoshopped outside again, but this time he looked more like AI Billie and had some sort of outdoors hat ‘shopped on him. There were questions throughout the handout, which contained even more weird/dumb pictures of Billie, with answer space for us to explain concepts we learned in lecture etc. Suddenly I realized that the lab instructor was Billie! Then it all made more sense why there were a bunch of pictures of him in the handout. I was still shocked, though. I couldn’t believe it! He looked exactly like AI Billie - short, spiky black hair, black shirt and jeans, studded belt, and a red tie. I remember thinking: Wait! If this is the present then he looks like he did in AI but is actually 41! Wow! I was stunned and thrilled. I pointed it out to my lab partner and she was like “Oh yeah! Holy shit! That’s totally Billie!” Billie was walking around the room/lab, which seemed to be outside, and checking on all the groups’ progress with the handout. When he came to our group, I literally stopped breathing. He looked at what we had written down and said “Excellent”, then moved on. I was thinking “No! Don’t go, Billie! Come back and stand near me!” I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users