Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had one last night!:woot: I need to get it out of my dream journal, so hold on for a bit.

Okay, I've got it. I had to write it down first.:lol:

I was somewhere in the mountains with a group of people, some of them GDCers. It was kind of like a field trip or something. We had to each pick out some bird eggs from these boxes and take them out and hide them. I'm not sure why. There was absolutely no mention of Easter and it was a completely different situation. I picked four small, speckled eggs and started toward this rugged mountain top that was made up of mostly huge boulders and crumbling rocks. There were a few other stray GDC members heading up the mountain as well. I saw a bunch of stairs that were cut into the rocks and seemed to go on forever, but they went to the top so I took them. I ran into another GDC person on the stairs. They were male, but I'm not sure who it was. We made it to the top and Florence joined us from a different direction. There was a small, stone cabin/hut on the very top so we went into it. It was basically just an extension of the mountain that was hollowed out. There were squares for windows, but no glass, and it was just a single room. I immediately knew something was wrong when we got in and it turned into some type of elevator like thing and began to go down. As it descended, there were scenes that were flashing by in the "windows" - disturbing scenes. The only one I remember is one that particularly freaked me and Florence out. It showed Billie lying on some rocks that looked like the area we had just come from, except he was dead. We could only tell it was Billie because of the clothes and fluffy black hair. There wasn't much of him left except a skeleton. He was wearing his American Idiot outfit, so he has on black pants, a black shirt, studded belt, chuck taylors, and a red tie. These were all torn and tattered, especially his shirt. His ribs were all splintered and broken off presumably from being battered by the elements or something and were poking through the rips in his shirt here and there. His lower jaw had also completely detached from his skull. This scene only lasted for a second at most, but it felt like forever and I don't remember what happened after.

I didn't like this dream.:cry:

I had a dream last night that the Armstrong family was in my country, and Joey uploaded pictures of them on his Instagram.
I was so excited in the dream and I planned to meet them. But, well, then I woke up..

As far as I know, I don't dream much. That, or I just don't remember them. But anyway, the most recent dream I had was where I turned on my iPod to listen to Green Day, and all the songs had been replaced by Nickelback. And I don't mean that Green Day's songs had been deleted, oh no. It was much worse. Instead of Billie singing the songs, it was that Chad What's-his-name. And yes, I do consider that a nightmare. 'Twas terrifying.

• Like 1

Pretty f*@ked up dream but I tend to have quite a bit of those. But this one I almost died within it. BJA & I where in a bad Cape Town Suburb and it was dark out. We get shot at and I get hit in the stomach and bleeding huge amounts. Make it home, vomit blood in the bathtub and collapse. Then after its black, wake up but not out of the dream I wake up within the dream bandaged up and then I actually wake up from the dream.

I remember one time I was at a Green Day concert and I was looking at the merch they had....

...until I woke up. :(

I had one once where Billie Joe was singing to me on stage and then he morphed into Mariah Carey in a sparkly red dress singing Macy's Day Parade... I woke up scared lol.

• Like 2

I had a dream I was at a Green Day gig in Bournemouth (!) and they did a cover of MSI's Stupid MF! :lol:

Ok, so...me and Billie were on a room with more people, and i had to glue 2 pieces of paper without glue, so I was thinking, what can I use? And I saw Billie's greased hair (?). :ga: So I touch his hair to get some gel and he tell me "This is not gel, is uncleared Herbal Essences shampoo." And I look at him like "What?" and he look at me like "Idk hahahaha". I smell his hair and is fab! And I smell it again and Billie joking at me. And then I continue to try to fix my 2 pieces of paper with this. :mellow:

In my dreams Billie is always a nice guy. :wub:

Had a dream last night where there were a lot of pretty famous musicians playing in a room and Billie Joe was playing the piano, off to the side of the stage, just playing chopsticks. I remember thinking, in my dream, how odd that Billie wasn't allowed to play the guitar with everyone else and just relegated to the side playing the piano.

• Like 1

I finally dreamed again! It wasn't that exciting, but it was something!:D

I found this video on the Internet of some sort of discussion around a table with a bunch of different people and Billie was there too. He had medium length black hair that was kind of fluffy and gelled up a little. he was also wearing eyeliner and a black and white striped shirt like he's been wearing recently at shows. Billie's eyes looked superbly green and glowing in this lighting. He mentioned something about playing concerts and then someone else started talking. There was a small white cup and saucer in front of Billie and he picked it up and started drinking it while the person on his left was talking. I think it was coffee or hot chocolate because it was dark brown, almost black.

He looked so perfect and beautiful in this dream!:wub: :wub: :wub: I wish I could remember more of it.:(

I had a Green Day dream a few months ago actually. For some reason I was at Billie's house and he was teaching me how to play guitar. We were basically hanging out and I made a fart sound and he called me immature. That's so funny!

I once dreamed that I saw Green Day in Wal-Mart grocery shopping. Yeah I really didn't know what to say either.

:shok: :shok: :shok: Holy fuck! I had the weirdest dream last night! If you're familiar with some of my dreams, you'll know that's saying a lot.

Billie Joe was in a hospital, but he wasn't sick and he was dressed for a concert situation instead, not how he normally would be when not playing a show. He basically looked a lot like what he's been looking like at these past few concerts, except he was also wearing eyeliner again. This was a little weird, but wasn't very strange at all compared to the reason for him being at the hospital.

He was there because he was getting a diagnostic medical procedure called an endoscopy. If you don't know what that is, it means that they took a thin rod with a tiny recording camera chip and light at the end, an endoscope, and then slid it in through his mouth, down his esophagus, and into his stomach. :mellow: :mellow: These are done to look for abnormalities or to find out what's wrong if a person is having problems. When it was done they just pulled it back up and out of Billie's throat. Thank god an endoscopy doesn't have any sound! *shudders* :mellow: Oh and also, it's done while the person is fully conscious and awake.

No idea why he was having this done! :mellow: Maybe it has something to do with when Green Day had to cancel that concert in Italy last summer because Billie was having unknown issues with his stomach. But that was a long time ago so I have no idea why it would be popping up now. Whatever the reason, it was really disturbing and I can say with absolute certainty that I did not need or want to know what it looks like inside Billie's throat or stomach!!! :shok: Fuck you, brain!! Now I will be kind of freaked out for awhile when I think about or see Billie Joe! Oh my god! I think I want to bash my head against the wall until the dream goes away. Fuck. Good thing I'm not going to a Green Day concert within the next week! It would be totally weird to see Billie so close right after a dream like this. I just woke up a little while ago after finally getting to sleep, which I wasn't able to do until about 7:00am, and I'm now like cowering under the covers a little bit. :lol:

To me it's not that weird, considering other dreams you had... like when he had to swallow you to get to other side, remember?

And I think it's not the first time you dream something related to his inside (or stomach, or whatever), am I correct? This remind of the "Hey! I wanna get inside of you..." line for some reason... :D

To me it's not that weird, considering other dreams you had... like when he had to swallow you to get to other side, remember?

And I think it's not the first time you dream something related to his inside (or stomach, or whatever), am I correct? This remind of the "Hey! I wanna get inside of you..." line for some reason... :D

Uh, maybe. Yeah, except that line from Troublemaker is not at all true for me. I don't want any part of that! Besides, then he says "I wanna crack your cranium" so it's implying he wants to get inside this person's head and mess with their mind.

That dream where he had to swallow me, though it was just kind like, it just happened, there weren't any details and then both of us were on the other side perfectly normal. It was like a scene change. It was pretty much only stated that it happened. The one where he was shot and there were inside views it was just inside his chest. Anyway, this is staring to creep me out a little. :ermm:

I've actually kind of jokingly thought before "Maybe it's because my love for him is 'all consuming'". :lol:

I don't know, maybe it's because I read too many medical articles and primary scientific literature on physiology/biology. I kind of have to for my major, but I also read about stuff for fun because I like to learn about things.

What do you think? How would you feel if you were me? I don't know how weird your dreams get or what the subjects are because you don't report or have that many so... Speaking for myself, I would say that I don't really like it that much. I would like to have more normal dreams about Billie. That would be much nicer. Like that one where I was talking to him about that weird Pokemon game or when we teamed up and played the board game Sorry! against Mike and Tré. Those were really cool ones. It's not that I don't have any normal dreams about him, I just don't often post them because they're so boring and uneventful. Also the stranger ones stick in my memory more and are harder to shake off because they're often emotionally shocking.

Uh, maybe. Yeah, except that line from Troublemaker is not at all true for me. I don't want any part of that! Besides, then he says "I wanna crack your cranium" so it's implying he wants to get inside this person's head and mess with their mind.

That dream where he had to swallow me, though it was just kind like, it just happened, there weren't any details and then both of us were on the other side perfectly normal. It was like a scene change. It was pretty much only stated that it happened. The one where he was shot and there were inside views it was just inside his chest. Anyway, this is staring to creep me out a little. :ermm:

I've actually kind of jokingly thought before "Maybe it's because my love for him is 'all consuming'". :lol:

I don't know, maybe it's because I read too many medical articles and primary scientific literature on physiology/biology. I kind of have to for my major, but I also read about stuff for fun because I like to learn about things.

What do you think? How would you feel if you were me? I don't know how weird your dreams get or what the subjects are because you don't report or have that many so... Speaking for myself, I would say that I don't really like it that much. I would like to have more normal dreams about Billie. That would be much nicer. Like that one where I was talking to him about that weird Pokemon game or when we teamed up and played the board game Sorry! against Mike and Tré. Those were really cool ones. It's not that I don't have any normal dreams about him, I just don't often post them because they're so boring and uneventful. Also the stranger ones stick in my memory more and are harder to shake off because they're often emotionally shocking.

You're right. Troublemaker is too violent to relate it to that, just happened that it remind of that line.

Anyway, I think that maybe the things you were reading could've had influence on those dreams. In my case, when I dream (non-Green Dat realated), sometimes is about something that happened recently, like some detail that wasn't important, but I still dreamt of it.

And if I was you, well... I'm not sure how that could make me feel, 'cause it's so weird. There are times where I don't dream with sounds; sometimes I hear if other person is talking to me but then I don't remember what they said. But it must be disturbing to hear such thing! Not that is "oh, so disgusting!" but it wouldn't be nice.

I don't know if it's true that you can dream about what you want, because I never couldn't. But dreams depend on every person, maybe you can control them, by thinking about something else, Idk...

You're right. Troublemaker is too violent to relate it to that, just happened that it remind of that line.

Anyway, I think that maybe the things you were reading could've had influence on those dreams. In my case, when I dream (non-Green Dat realated), sometimes is about something that happened recently, like some detail that wasn't important, but I still dreamt of it.

And if I was you, well... I'm not sure how that could make me feel, 'cause it's so weird. There are times where I don't dream with sounds; sometimes I hear if other person is talking to me but then I don't remember what they said. But it must be disturbing to hear such thing! Not that is "oh, so disgusting!" but it wouldn't be nice.

I don't know if it's true that you can dream about what you want, because I never couldn't. But dreams depend on every person, maybe you can control them, by thinking about something else, Idk...

There actually no sound in this dream, which was good considering it's subject. I have been trying to lucid dream for months, but I still can't. That's a way to direct your dreams. Not control them, but have way more influence over what happens.

Last night I had a dream where me and 2 of my friends were at the movies and when we were walking out there was Billie mike and tre standing there then I start freaking out and started talking to them and then I'm in the pickup zone of my school talking to tre and he said "thanks for helping us accomplish my dream so what's your dream on life "I said to see green day live so tre said ok we got a concert later tonight in san fransisco well hook you up with tickets and a flight to San Fran if you need to talk to me I'm over at bobs burgers" then I woke up because my mom walked into my room

And turned on the lights but I was barely awake and I told her I got tickets to a gd concert and then I fell back asleep and woke up a few hours later and when I realized that it was all a dream I screamed out "fucking shit!"so that was my green day dream

I had one last night, it's not that weird I guess but kind of sweet. idk mixed feelings

So, my brother and I were watching Green Day prepare for a concert because we arrived earlier but there were still some screaming fans waiting in front of the stage trying to talk to them. I mean, at the beginning we just stood there in the background, looking at them do everything by themselves (like prepare the stage and they guitars and all those things that other people should do for them)... And then my brother started talking about how he would love to take a picture of Blue and that it's his life long dream or something, since both of us are in love with that guitar and think it's awesome and whatnot, but he was too scared to approach them so he pushed me to the stage in front of Mike and made me ask to take a picture of the guitar. I have no idea why Mike but I guess I always think about him first :P But yeah, there I was, looking at Mike and who was cleaning his bass when he noticed me and smiled I just started talking to him like we knew each other from way before and were practically friends?? (in Serbian though, I have no idea how it got there but I remember turning to my brother and saying how Mike's Serbian really improved) . It went something like:

Me: "Hey Mike, can I ask you a favor?"

Mike: "Oh hey you, sure as whatever you want." I think at that moment he was "hoping" we would ask to take a picture with him. Poor baby... :lol:

Me: "Can we somehow get a picture of Billie's guitar?"

And he was like : " :huh: Umm sure thing, kiddo. But you know I'm not the right guy to answer that. Talk to the man who's guitar it is." And then he started acting and laughing awkwardly and I felt kind of bad and asked him to take a picture of the bass he was holding as well and told him I'm going to start playing it soon ( like sure, never gonna happen tho). And his smile returned and he seemed super happy to hear that. He was like "High-five", so I did and went to talk to Billie. Skipping, yes I remember I was practically skipping to him.

And then I got up on stage, like wtf they only let me and my brother approach and all the screaming fans were held down by security. But yeah, we went up to Billie and I kind of put my arm around his shoulders like a bro :lol: and asked him about the picture. I thought he was going to be happy? lol But Billie got all pouty because we just wanted the guitar :lol: so yeah we had to promise to take a picture with him too because he wanted it so badly. ( it seems like me and my bro are the celebrities in this one otl) And after we did that he showed us the way to "backstage" where Blue was and it was actually a freaking hotel. A pretty big one. So yeah we had to go through every room in that hotel to finally find the guitar in one of the rooms at the top floor and take the damn picture. (and I was the one going with an elevator... because it was safer?? i have no idea what that was all about but I remember being all claustrophobic, it was scary.. I hate elevators so much :pinch: )

When I woke up I thought I really have the picture. But when I searched my phone, it wasn't there... :P

I dreamt that Billie Joe got me to help him cut his ear off. :blink:

:blink: That's freaky!!

I had one last night, it's not that weird I guess but kind of sweet. idk mixed feelings

So, my brother and I were watching Green Day prepare for a concert because we arrived earlier but there were still some screaming fans waiting in front of the stage trying to talk to them. I mean, at the beginning we just stood there in the background, looking at them do everything by themselves (like prepare the stage and they guitars and all those things that other people should do for them)... And then my brother started talking about how he would love to take a picture of Blue and that it's his life long dream or something, since both of us are in love with that guitar and think it's awesome and whatnot, but he was too scared to approach them so he pushed me to the stage in front of Mike and made me ask to take a picture of the guitar. I have no idea why Mike but I guess I always think about him first :P But yeah, there I was, looking at Mike and who was cleaning his bass when he noticed me and smiled I just started talking to him like we knew each other from way before and were practically friends?? (in Serbian though, I have no idea how it got there but I remember turning to my brother and saying how Mike's Serbian really improved) . It went something like:

Me: "Hey Mike, can I ask you a favor?"

Mike: "Oh hey you, sure as whatever you want." I think at that moment he was "hoping" we would ask to take a picture with him. Poor baby... :lol:

Me: "Can we somehow get a picture of Billie's guitar?"

And he was like : " :huh: Umm sure thing, kiddo. But you know I'm not the right guy to answer that. Talk to the man who's guitar it is." And then he started acting and laughing awkwardly and I felt kind of bad and asked him to take a picture of the bass he was holding as well and told him I'm going to start playing it soon ( like sure, never gonna happen tho). And his smile returned and he seemed super happy to hear that. He was like "High-five", so I did and went to talk to Billie. Skipping, yes I remember I was practically skipping to him.

And then I got up on stage, like wtf they only let me and my brother approach and all the screaming fans were held down by security. But yeah, we went up to Billie and I kind of put my arm around his shoulders like a bro :lol: and asked him about the picture. I thought he was going to be happy? lol But Billie got all pouty because we just wanted the guitar :lol: so yeah we had to promise to take a picture with him too because he wanted it so badly. ( it seems like me and my bro are the celebrities in this one otl) And after we did that he showed us the way to "backstage" where Blue was and it was actually a freaking hotel. A pretty big one. So yeah we had to go through every room in that hotel to finally find the guitar in one of the rooms at the top floor and take the damn picture. (and I was the one going with an elevator... because it was safer?? i have no idea what that was all about but I remember being all claustrophobic, it was scary.. I hate elevators so much :pinch: )

When I woke up I thought I really have the picture. But when I searched my phone, it wasn't there... :P

Nice dream! :) A little funny, but I feel bad for Mike :(

I dreamt Green Day sat in on a Glee performance. The singer was some ditsy looking girl singing about how her and her bf cheated on each other but were both sorry but were too proud to admit it. Green Day looked pretty unimpressed and miserable.