Green Day Dreams

Liam

It is! :wub:

Well, I think all of my dreams are nightmares after all... But GD never was part of the nightmare, when I dream something related to them is like I only see them there and that's it. I hate nightmares too :pinch:

:( That's too bad. I hope you dream about them more!

:( That's too bad. I hope you dream about them more!

and I hope you can dream more 'cause yours are way more entertaining :ninja:

:thumbsup:

and I hope you can dream more 'cause yours are way more entertaining :ninja:

:thumbsup:

Ha ha ha!:lol: I hope so too. I haven't been having too many lately.

last night I had a dream (and he was in it again)

haha no, I don't really have a lot of dreams where I meet them :<
anyway, for some reason Tré came over to my house :D and he was really sweet and funny, he tried to start a conversation every now and then because I was too nervous to talk a lot, my mom wanted to talk to him too because she wanted to be nice to our guest, but even in my dreams my mom still doesn't speak english :lol:

I was really nervous, but I remember thinking "ok before he leaves I have to ask him to take a picture with me"

And then I woke up because of the stupid alarm clock and got kind of sad because it was only a dream :( so I tried to fall asleep again and see if I can go back to my dream.

Well, I did, but this time it was Billie and not Tré, we had a small talk which was very awesome, but then I woke up again from my second alarm clock..

I wonder if I would have met Mike if I tried to fall asleep again :lol:

I had this dream that I was in a dark room and I started crying. Then, I ran through a dark hallway that had loads of doors. I started opening it one by one, and they were empty.Then, when I opened the last door, I got into a big red room filled with guitars and posters and stuff. I saw Billie seated on a leather sofa while playing his guitar. He saw me and said, "Want some ice cream?". Then, he picked me up and brought me to a kitchen. He got a gallon of ice cream and we started eating it. Then, out of nowhere, Mike and Tré appeared and started eating too. We talked about funny tour stories and some random stuff, but then an earthquake happened. Someone was screaming, and I watched Billie, Mike, and Tré disappear as the whole kitchen crumbled down.

Then, I woke up.

It was a weird and scary dream. :( Well, except for the ice cream part. That was fun! :D

It was a weird and scary dream. :( Well, except for the ice cream part. That was fun! :D

Wow!:o that was kind of a scary, bad dream wasn't it! At least you got some fun time with Green Day, though.:) And Billie picked you up and carried you to the kitchen!:woot: That's so sweet!:wub:

I had a dream last night where Green Day was going to play a concert at this one high school, but when everyone got there, it was only like 30 people or so including me. Green Day was already on stage, just sitting around and waiting because some security person had told them that there were not enough people for a show. Then Billie started talking to us and asking how we could make this work. He suggested that maybe we form rows instead of being all bunched together so it would appear there were more people. So we did and made two long rows that were perpendicular to the stage. I wanted to be up front to I think I was leading one of the rows. The security guy said that still wouldn't work, so Billie said something like "Who cares how many people are here! We've got fans and they want to see a Green Day show! We're doing this!" He was glaring at the security person and looking really scary, so the guy backed off and everyone cheered. Then the boys picked up their instruments and started playing.

There was a second part to my dream involving a different concert. This one was a joint concert between Green Day and some really bad band which was Nickelbackesque, but they were going to play separately. The Nickelback band was up first and they kept stopping in the middle of their songs for one of the main guys to go on some obnoxious rants about something I can't remember. Green Day was standing in the audience, but off to the side and kind of above them because they were standing in the bed of a rusty old truck. Mike and Tré rolled their eyes and Billie did a facepalm. People were booing and shouting for Green Day to play. The other band got booted off the stage because they were so bad and annoying and Green Day went up.

Wow! :o that was kind of a scary, bad dream wasn't it! At least you got some fun time with Green Day, though. :) And Billie picked you up and carried you to the kitchen! :woot: That's so sweet! :wub:

I know, right? He's so sweet! :wub:

I also had a dream that I was in school and it was like a "Bring Your Parents to School Day". I had a class where the back of the room was filled with parents that are all wearing semi-formal clothes. Then, one by one, the kids and their parents are called to stand in front and dicuss their work and stuff. My name was called, then I looked at the back and Billie walked in the room. He was almost late. :lol: He had an acoustic guitar and "Blue" on both of his hands, and he's wearing a normal tshirt, his black jean jacket, and skinny jeans. He looked really.... hot. :lol: Then, he's like "Hey, my little princess! I'm sorry I was almost late!". Then, he introduced himself in front of everyone, and everyone's like "OMG YOU'RE BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!". Even the parents were like, "Dude, I LOVE your band! It was my jam in the '90s!" :dance: Then, he told alot of stories and experiences while on tour. After a while, Mike called him and said they need to practice for the upcoming tour. But Billie just invited them over to have a jam session in the music room. So, Mike and Tre came. Then, they had a mini set where they played old songs and the parents were like, "F*CK YEAHHHH!" and the kids were like "THIS IS AWESOME!" :bunny:

Then, the bell rang and we're dismissed. We all went outside and Adrienne was there. I said goodbye to Billie, Mike and Tre and hopped in Adie's car. Then, Mike and Tre were in this really cool old-school type of car, while Billie was in this awesome bike. He looks so badass there. :wub: So, they left and I went home with Adie.

Then, I woke up.

I can't believe I was Billie's daughter in my dream. I have to say, he's a really cool dad. :toocool:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that Jenna Marbles was a Green Day fan. She had Dookie posters all over her house. Then things got ugly when she made a video about how she stuck with Green Day for ten years, but hated American Idiot and everything since, saying she couldn't relate to them anymore.

I'm paranoid. It felt so real I've been scouring YouTube, making sure that that video does NOT exist.

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream that I was watching a music video of Tre singing. I don't think it was a real song or anything but it kind of sounded like Brain Stew (imagine Tre singing that, lol) and the video was just close-ups of the band lip-synching the words (all of them, not just Tre) and making funny faces. It looked like it came from the Nimrod era. Now I wish it was real.

Had one recently me and Billie were eating stew and watching Telly tubby when Tre ran in wearing a unicorn costume and tutu demanding "his highness be given attention" and then procedded to teleport us to a carnival in the middle of a forest where we drank shots from acorns and threw tiny midget Mikes at people.

• Like 1

My Dream

I was on the concert .

I had an extra ticket to go earlier in the arena with other, but we had to wait (don't know why)

After few people run into the arena, I started also to run. I got into the 3 row, My parents also were there :happy:

Then I realized that I had forgotten to upload my Iphone :mellow:

Had one recently me and Billie were eating stew and watching Telly tubby when Tre ran in wearing a unicorn costume and tutu demanding "his highness be given attention" and then procedded to teleport us to a carnival in the middle of a forest where we drank shots from acorns and threw tiny midget Mikes at people.

WTF?! That is insane! I would bold the parts that I thought were particularly funny, but all of it was!:lol: Great dream!

I haven't dreamed of Green Day in awhile.:cry: I miss them.:(

WTF?! That is insane! I would bold the parts that I thought were particularly funny, but all of it was!:lol: Great dream!

I haven't dreamed of Green Day in awhile.:cry: I miss them.:(

I've had much better ones. :D

I had a dream about the Network yesterday, so I watched Disease is Punishment just now. After the concert, there is a press conference, Billie had hired a German dude to act as him, so he doesn't speak a word English. As the credits roll, it says "thanks to no one", and he totally flips out when they "accuse" them of being associated with Green Day.

I love when dreams teach me stuff.

Last night I dreamt that Green Day/someone in Green Day had done something REALLY bad that meant the band was over and would be hated forever. I don't know what it was but it must have been something pretty bad, it was on the news and everyone on GDC was distraught.

I had a dream the other night, where I was arguing with my friends about why Green Day deserve respect. Even in my dreams I defend them :mellow:

• Like 1

Last night I dreamt that Green Day/someone in Green Day had done something REALLY bad that meant the band was over and would be hated forever. I don't know what it was but it must have been something pretty bad, it was on the news and everyone on GDC was distraught.

I certainly hope that one doesn't ever come true!:o

I certainly hope that one doesn't ever come true! :o

Indeed! It was quite disturbing.

The other day i had a dream with Billie............................ And that's all i'm gonna say :mellow:

sorry, not really

:shifty:

Today i dream that i was in a Green Day concert, but it was the 21st CB era, i was in front of Billie and i was so excited!! But when they came out on stage Billie looks so weird, he looks very high and he was saying things that didn't have any sense, and then he start making fun of Mike and Tre and the people in the audience and i was so worry about him, and i start to cry, it was so weird :(

This has been a very long time since I dreamed of Green Day. I think Billie was in one of my dreams fairly recently, but I forget what happened and what the context was.

They were in my dream last night. Me and my sister was going on a hunt with the guys from supernatural, in a tourbus an bobby was driving. We were looking for something similar to a vampire and me and my sister was really excited of course, being huge fans of the show. We eventually found the thing and killed it. Green Day wasn't really doing anything besides hanging around in the background and once awhile they came up with some weird suggestion that we should kill it, but kidnapp it and replace drunk bunny with it.

It was a strange but nontheless exciting dream... :D

OK just remembered one

In 2008 when I liked GD as a band and their songs I remember at that time was playing a marathon of one of my favorite video game sagas which is Metal Gear Solid, and well every time I listened American Idiot I heard this:

"Welcome to a new kind of tension. Otacon's (one character's nick names of the video game) the Hal (his real name) mission , where everything isn't meant to be OK..." Instead of the real lyrics : Welcome to a new kind of tension. All across the alien nation. Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

O.O