Green Day Dreams

Liam

I dreamed the other night that I was watching a movie on television (for those of you who know it, it was "Tatort", it's a kind of series of crime movies in Germany that's on air every Sunday evening for as long as I can remember, and it's kind of conservative and the kind of TV show that really has got nothing to do with Green Day ;)) Okay, anyway, I was watching that movie with my boyfriend and suddenly, they used two Green Day songs as background music. The one was "Missing You", and the other was a new Green Day song that they had exclusive (very unlikely, ha-ha), it was called "Judy" and I loved it! And I totally flipped out and screamed at my boyfriend: "Oh my God, do you hear that? That's Green Day! Why didn't I know this?!" But as soon as I woke up I couldn't remember the melody or lyrics of that new song... too bad, because it was great. :sorry:

You should tell Billie/Mike/Trè, maybe they'll write it ;)

This is honestly the most entertaining thread I've ever read xD

I had a dream a couole days ago, but I barely remember it.

I was Billie Joe, but I was like five feet tall.Anyway,I was with Mike and Tre at this art gallery that didn't actually have any paintings, but the roof was reeeaally high. I was standing in the middle of Mike and Tre when I started having trouble breathing, which escalated into a panic attack. Mike and Tre didn't really do anything to help me. They sort of ignored me for a while until I started having another panic attack. Then they started saying things like "God, get over yourself." and just sort of standing there and jeering at me. Then I stopped panicking.

Eh, I don't know.

Well, Billie does get panic attacks. Strange that that happened while you were him in a dream. It's really cool, though! How did you know you were him? What was the indication? I've never had a dream where I'm someone else. I once had a dream I was a snowy owl, but never another person.

This dream was a while ago:

I was with Billie, Mike, and Tré downstairs in my house at the dining room table and it was night. I was explaining to them how to play the classic Menth family version of the board game Sorry, which we call Cutthroat Sorry (more recently it was changed to Cutthroat Bloodbath Sorry by a cousin when more rules were added and pawns were taken as hostages). The way we play is you have a hand of five cards instead of randomly drawing from a pile at the center of the board. You only take cards from the center to replace the card you just used for your move. This way, there is strategy and competition involved instead of just pure chance. We also divide into teams when we play and partners have to communicate non-verbally to each other about the next move, and players can pass their turn to their partner if their hand is bad. This game gets pretty brutal the way we play it, especially because it is always at Christmas or Thanksgiving and everyone has been drinking a lot. It can also get confusing because on each turn, the player can propose to change or add new rules by a vote. Anyway, this is not how I played it in the dream, but I explained all of this to the Green Day trio. In the dream, we did divide into teams, but changed the rules so that partners can see each others' hands, since Billie, Mike, and Tré! didn't really know how to play yet. I was teamed up with Billie with the green pawn and Mike and Tré! were together and played as red. I of course was really good from having played so much and crafted lots of strategies, but Billie wasn't that great so it balanced out. Mike and Tré! were getting aggressive and offensive like my cousins and the rest of the family does, but I still managed to pull a win for Billie and me.

• Like 1

Well, Billie does get panic attacks. Strange that that happened while you were him in a dream. It's really cool, though! How did you know you were him? What was the indication? I've never had a dream where I'm someone else. I once had a dream I was a snowy owl, but never another person.

I know you didn't aks me, but I also had a dream where I was Billie :lol:

I know I was him because I dream in a weird angle where I sort of see myself. Like a video game character.

Imagine I'm harry in this picture:

Harry_Potter_and_t_1949984i.jpg

3rd person view or whatever.

• Like 2

Last night I had another dream.

Me an my dad was in the local supermarket, shopping food. I don't know how, but suddenly I got to know that it was a Green Day concert in my area (something that would never happen, because I live in a very small town/village/small place/whatever), so I rushed out in the car and jumped into the front seat. I was driving of some reason and I didn't drive well, so to speak. I drove very fast. Of some reason my dad knew where the concert was going to be, but I didn't, so I drove around and had to turn a lot of times, while my dad got angry and shouted "It's the green house (se the reference? Hahah, lol), no the other one! No, not that, the other one"

Suddenly I was in a helicopter and looked down at where the concert was. My dad wasn't there anymore. The helicopter landed and I was suddenly standing in front of the scene. Then I woke up :/

Merry Christmas everybody!

Edited by VivaLaLittleGirl1039
  • Like 1

I dreamed that I and my sister have a M&G with Green Day in London. I see a door with their name on it. As i open it, I see them and I was very happy. I make handshake with them and talk with them about something (don't know what XD). Then I hang out with BJA and lay next to him on the ground. We were best friends :runaround::runaround::happy::happy::wub:

• Like 1

I dreamed I found Billie's iPhone on the ground at my school. I guessed his passcode and it was 1039. I looked through his music and he had all the Green Day, Emilys Army and some Blink 182. I woke up as I was about to look through his photos.

• Like 2

Conversation I had with Mike in my dream:

Mike: "Y'know what, you can't sing and you suck at bass. You should make dubstep because you're good with computers"
Me: Like that Skrillex guy?
Mike: Totally
Me: But I hate dubstep
Mike: That's okay, most people do.

• Like 3

I had a two part dream a few nights ago that involved Billie in two completely different situations. In the first one I am a total creeper, so please don't judge me. I'm not a creeper in waking life. Maybe it just all comes out in my dreams. But you guys have read some of my other creeper dreams, so I guess this isn't anything that new. Anyway, I was in a bed that I think was the bed in my parents room and Billie was there too. I wasn't asleep, but he was and he was fully dressed as usual in my dreams. I think he was on his side, facing me, so I turned my back to him and sort of backed up against him to the point where it was almost like he was holding me and I could feel him breathing. Later, he rolled onto his back and I sat up and looked at him and watched him breathing. I was kind of creepily staring at him because I was sort of hypnotized by his stomach rising and falling. I think later he woke up and then we talked about or did something related to Pokémon, but I can't remember what. There may have been a battle involved, though.

The second part is totally unrelated and very short.

I was with Billie and we were standing by a swimming pool. He had a package of Wheat Thins and started throwing them into the water. I asked him why he was doing that and I think he just said he didn't know. Later I explained to some people that Billie is a little strange mentally and that they should just be understanding. Weird dreams!

• Like 3

I dreamt that Katy Perry actually replaced Tré as drummer permanently. In the dream, she looked like a man and had a horrible haircut. The new Green Day sucked because Katy couldn't play in time. Then Billie and Mike kicked her out of the band.

• Like 3

I was with Billie and we were standing by a swimming pool. He had a package of Wheat Thins and started throwing them into the water. I asked him why he was doing that and I think he just said he didn't know. Later I explained to some people that Billie is a little strange mentally and that they should just be understanding. Weird dreams!

Oh god, that's funny but kind of cruel! :lol: It was a dream anyway, and you know that I'm always waiting to read another of those crazy dreams of yours :whistle:)

• Like 1

Oh god, that's funny but kind of cruel! :lol: It was a dream anyway, and you know that I'm always waiting to read another of those crazy dreams of yours :whistle:)

Ha ha! I know you are! :P Thank you! :hug:

Yeah, I thought that part was weird too. Poor Billie! :lol:

I dreamt I was at the Philly show, and 5 mins before showtime, they said Billie Joe was playing hide & seek in the building. The first person to find him, would get a backstage pass. Everyone went crazy and started running around. I figured I didn't stand a chance, so I just went to the toilet. I walked in, no one was there, and all of a sudden I see Billie Joe sitting on one of the toilets. :lol: I said hi, and he's like oh, hi, you found me, well done. :D Then I woke up.

Awesome! :lol: and fun!

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream that had many different segments, but the first one was Billie and I having sex in an underwater hotel, a huge window made up two sides of the room and I could see sting rays and coral reef out of it.

It was, needless to say, I dream I favored.

Last night I dreamt something! :o

I was watching them performing, but not in front, I was behind them. Tré is the one who was in front of the band, and he was sitted on a couch doing a lot of crazy stuff and funny faces :lol: I don't know what the hell was going on. But I laughed a lot :lol:

• Like 3

I've had three dreams about billie joe, and they all end in sex; once on a beach in california, once in my room, and once in a grungy basement. Theres really nothing more to these dreams >.> i'm just another creep that wants billie joe :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that Mike took my horse Tashi to an Arabian breed show. I don't know what class he took her in, but I know they did well. I think that dream came about because of his instagram picture of him horseback riding.

• Like 2

Last night I dreamt something! :o

I was watching them performing, but not in front, I was behind them. Tré is the one who was in front of the band, and he was sitted on a couch doing a lot of crazy stuff and funny faces :lol: I don't know what the hell was going on. But I laughed a lot :lol:

Yay! I'm glad you had a Green Day dream! :lol:

I haven't been having many lately. I miss them. :cry:

• Like 1

a few months ago, I dreamed that Green Day owned a buffet or something, and then they and I all started cracking up together because they ran out of cake. Then they did a show. then it was over. I don't know why cake was so funny, but whatever.

• Like 3