maryjanewhatsername
13 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Now this is what dreams are made of

• Like 1

Not as cool as Tré Cool

found this on one of the threads in this siteMIKE_DIRNT.jpg

Green Day In Seattle
6 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

one day I went to a show and Mike died while playing Longview. that was one of the worst nightmares I ever had.

Oh, I've had plenty of death dreams involving GD, but it's always Billie who dies. I hate those.

IcyMoffatt

I had one weird dream last night.

In my dream, it has been revealed that GD did a secret concert back in 2010. But the way we found out was strange because no one knew about it until a video appeared on Youtube. And the concert seemed to have happenned in a big venue (like a arena or stadium). It seemed like the 10000 people who were there kept the secret all this time.

Anyway, in the video, it was very funny. 2010 blond Billie was singing (I don't remember the song) and suddenly his pants falls off. Everybody was laughing at him. Then he apoligizes and says that his pants were a little big for him and that someone stole his belt right before he came up stage. He didn't have the time to find another one. So he decided to do the concert no matter what. Then, he pulled up his pants. But his bandmates thought it was too funny, so they were ramdomly pulling Billie's pants down during the show. By the end of my dream, Billie was so annoyed to pull them up that he gave up and finished the concert only standing in the middle of the stage with his pants down on his feet.

• Haha 4

jengd

Well goodness knows how you could possibly dream about Billie performing without his pants 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not as cool as Tré Cool
On 1/6/2019 at 8:06 PM, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

found this on one of the threads in this siteMIKE_DIRNT.jpg

oops forgot to say how this is related to dreams.

In many dreams I've had this image was framed on my wall. Maybe I should print it out and frame it on my wall.

Green Day In Seattle

I could absolutely see Billie performing without a good belt and being totally fine with his pants perpetually falling down.

• Like 3

maryjanewhatsername

I had a dream last night that I got to meet the guys and that they were all super nice and god I hope it happens one day :wub:

• Like 1

Green Day In Seattle

I had a dream last night that involved GD, but I can't remember it and it's so frustrating! 😩 I can definitely confirm that Billie Joe did not eat anyone this time, though. Haha! :lol:

pouty bitch

I had two dreams that involved Billie last night.

One was a strange Harry Potter dream, but Billie made a brief appearance. The dream basically revolved around the fact that muggle schools were teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts (which of course is totally pointless as muggles can't do magic so anything they learned would be useless:lol:). In the dream, Billie was a muggle who grew up and married his DADA teacher (who just happened to be one of the chasers from the UK version of The Chase:lol:).

In the second dream, Billie had an inflatable bellie.:lol: All I remember from the dream is Billie was laying on his back on the ground with his bellie inflated, and someone walked past and pressed his bellie button, and the bellie started to deflate with all of the air escaping out of his mouth.:lol:

• Haha 1

Green Day In Seattle

Had a dream last night.

There was a lot more going on in this dream, but there was one part that involved GD. I went into a room and sat down on a bed knees first to look at something that was on the other side. Then I got up and started to walk away when I noticed that my right pant leg was bloody. I looked at it closer and found out that there was a loose boxspring or something that had gone through my right knee. I didn’t feel any pain at all, but it looked pretty severe so I went to get help. I limped, back to where there were a bunch of people and noticed that Mike was performing and stopped right before him and some other people. He continued to play when he saw me, but then did a double take and walked over to me. He placed his hand above my knee where the injury was and then passed it over the wound. After he did that, it was gone. Apparently Mike has healing powers. Lol! :lol:

• Haha 1