Liam

Green Day Dreams

Green Day In Seattle

@G-L-O-R-I-A Aww, he's the best! :wub: I've definitely had dreams where Billie has been there to give me emotional support. They're really comforting. But I'm always sad after I wake up after a dream like that because I wish it were real.

Green Day In Seattle

I had a dream that I was in a hotel or something and Billie was in the room next to mine. Even though I apparently aquatinted with him, I was still kind of freaking out and thinking “Oh my god! Billie Joe is just right in the next room!” It was night and I was trying to sleep, but my cat, Hazel, was there too for some reason and kept meowing loudly. I told her to be quiet, but she just kept crying and started to wander in and out of the room. She usually does this when her food dish is low, but I was half asleep in the dream and couldn’t comprehend what she wanted. This happens in real life too and it takes me a while to realize “Oh, you want food”. Anyway, I was still concerned that she was causing a racket and might keep Billie awake too and I felt bad. Billie actually did wake up and walk into my room. He was seemed a little pissed and put some food in Hazel’s dish so she would stop crying. Her food dish was near my bed, and I pretended to be asleep when Billie approached it. Despite pretending to be asleep, I also muttered “I’m sorry”.  Billie left and then it was the next morning. I was supposed to meet him, but was a few minutes late because I didn’t get much sleep. He was kind of angry about it. I think it was some sort of shoot thing. I felt really bad about letting him down and disappointing him and apologized profusely. Later that day, I was told by someone that Billie and Mike wanted my help for another shoot. I called Billie and he told me where to meet him. He was acting nicer to me and I think felt bad for being angry earlier. We met up with some woman who I was kind of excited about meeting because she was from Nirvana (I know that there were no female members of Nirvana). After whatever happened then that I forget, I was trying to show off my video game skills by playing Donkey Kong Country on my SNES. Unfortunately, I was doing a really bad job and kept messing up. I don’t remember anything after that.