Green Day Dreams

Liam

@G-L-O-R-I-A Aww, he's the best! :wub: I've definitely had dreams where Billie has been there to give me emotional support. They're really comforting. But I'm always sad after I wake up after a dream like that because I wish it were real.

I had a dream that I was in a hotel or something and Billie was in the room next to mine. Even though I apparently aquatinted with him, I was still kind of freaking out and thinking “Oh my god! Billie Joe is just right in the next room!” It was night and I was trying to sleep, but my cat, Hazel, was there too for some reason and kept meowing loudly. I told her to be quiet, but she just kept crying and started to wander in and out of the room. She usually does this when her food dish is low, but I was half asleep in the dream and couldn’t comprehend what she wanted. This happens in real life too and it takes me a while to realize “Oh, you want food”. Anyway, I was still concerned that she was causing a racket and might keep Billie awake too and I felt bad. Billie actually did wake up and walk into my room. He was seemed a little pissed and put some food in Hazel’s dish so she would stop crying. Her food dish was near my bed, and I pretended to be asleep when Billie approached it. Despite pretending to be asleep, I also muttered “I’m sorry”.  Billie left and then it was the next morning. I was supposed to meet him, but was a few minutes late because I didn’t get much sleep. He was kind of angry about it. I think it was some sort of shoot thing. I felt really bad about letting him down and disappointing him and apologized profusely. Later that day, I was told by someone that Billie and Mike wanted my help for another shoot. I called Billie and he told me where to meet him. He was acting nicer to me and I think felt bad for being angry earlier. We met up with some woman who I was kind of excited about meeting because she was from Nirvana (I know that there were no female members of Nirvana). After whatever happened then that I forget, I was trying to show off my video game skills by playing Donkey Kong Country on my SNES. Unfortunately, I was doing a really bad job and kept messing up. I don’t remember anything after that.

• 1 month later...

I had my first dream involving GD in awhile. It was just Billie and I can't remember it very well, but there was a lot of emotion involved. I guess Billie was some kind of other character in my dream that others weren't recognizing for who he was and he wasn't really acting like Billie. He was some kind of higher up kind of boss-like person that people were kind of scared of/didn't like very much. I knew it was Billie, though, and was trying to be around him in the dream. He looked exactly like he does in the 21 Guns video and looked ridiculously hot. I think because of how attracted I am to him and that fact that I recognized him in the dream, I kind of unconsciously directed it toward what I wanted and was able to make it so that Billie was by himself and I could approach him. The majority of what happened next was basically me being completely entranced by him and his beauty. When I woke up I was still was full of feelings and kept thinking about how much I love Billie. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Had a lot of weird dreams lately. Just last night I had a dream that I was sitting in an opera of some kind and next to me Tré and Billie. We were being friendly with each other, talking about something I don't remember, when suddenly the doors behind us opened and hundreds of fans came running in to find the best seats. Tré and Billie slid down in their seats (double chin alert) to hide from the fans, but they were completely unbothered otherwise, as if they did this every day, and I wasnt surprised by this either.

Shortly after, I realized this was a Billie Joe concert because he was suddenly standing on stage with his acoustic guitar and a fancy beige outfit that didnt look good on him at all. He sang a new ballad which was beautiful but I dont remember anything about it, except that one of the words in the name started with an L. Then he suddenly started walking up the stairs while singing like Schlager stars do during music shows, and gave the microphone to other people to continue singing the song. First my sister, then some girl next to me... and I was like "oh my God, I don't want it!" and the girl kept threatening me with it and I panicked because I didnt know the words and I'm not a good singer, so I would embarrass myself. It was a real classroom situation where one student after another gets picked to say something and you're getting more and more nervous the closer the teacher comes to pick you lol.

Billie Joe leaves the stage after that one song and everyone assume he was just taking a break, but he never came back on stage. The girl I mentioned came back but instead of giving me the microphone to sing, she hands me a baby and says it's my turn to babysit. Somehow then I remembered that not only Tre and Sara had a child, but Billie and Adrienne had one too and I was holding their daughter. They were sitting a couple rows in front of me and I saw the backs of their heads... apparently handing their baby to fans was just what they did so they could enjoy a show. Which was also weird because Billie had been watching himself. He never came back on stage and I was pretty angry about that so I left too.

I dreamed that I was Saint Jimmy and oh boy he has one long weenie lemme tell ya

I mean I was literally the Jesus of Suburbia and at the same time had an 8 inch like best dream ever

Had a dream last night that I went to a Longshot show, but it wasn't a typical show with a stage and everyone standing up etc, it was a show in a hotel conference room and the staff had put chairs out for everyone coming to the show. I got a seat directly in front of where Billie would be, but before he came out to play the show I started panicking about sitting that close to him and went and sat at the back instead. The Longshot came on and the show went as normal, until Billie invited a girl up to sing. She had written her own song and shown it to him earlier, and he'd tried to learn it and now he wanted to play it. Whilst he was distracted with this, I decided to move back to the front as nobody had taken my seat. When I was at the front, Billie kept looking at me funny, and after a while I realised my face was bleeding. I'd been attacked by an evil cat just before the show and somehow hadn't realised that it had ripped half my face to shreds. Billie had been attacked by the same cat and his leg was bleeding pretty badly at this point so he decided to stop the show there, and that's when I woke up.

I also had another dream where Billie was shooting a movie and he kept posting random photos from the film shoot on Instagram. None of us knew what the movie was gonna be about though, so the photos he posted were so out of context and everyone was just confused as fuck. The only photos I remember him posting was one where he was tied to a bed :eyebrows:, and one that had been taken in the other room of the restaurant that I was literally sitting in when he posted it. I tried to go into the other part of the restaurant to see if he was there, but it was blocked off.

• Like 1

Had such a fucking weird dream last night. I dreamed that a hotel had been built and it had a motorway going straight through the middle of it, and there was like a mini golf course going from one side of the hotel to the other straight across the motorway. Me, Billie, 80, and this other couple I didn't know were all playing mini golf and thankfully we all managed to get through the course without getting hit by any cars. There was a restaurant at the end of the course, and because I was on my own Billie and 80 let me tag along with them. I felt awkward as hell being the third wheel, but I must admit that seeing how Billie and 80 speak to each other in everyday life was adorable.:wub: So we were eating dinner, and the next thing I know, everyone apart from me and Billie has disappeared, and there was suddenly a cage hanging from the chandelier above with some young kids trapped inside. Then a dragon randomly appeared (like, what the fuck?:lol:) and started trying to kill us, so me and Billie had to rescue the trapped kids and then get the hell out of there.

Looking back on some of the dreams I've posted in this thread (including this one), y'all must think I'm mad.:lol:

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

I had a dream where Tré respected the Italian boi (Me, I'm the ragazzo Italiano)

also @G-L-O-R-I-A if anything I'm the madman. Just send me a message asking what I dream about....if you dare.

I hope that if she does send that message that I am not breaking any rules when I tell her the answer because Hermione told me not to put that in threads but idk if it's okay in messages
also I hope that I don't get in trouble for doing this with the text size

34 minutes ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

also @G-L-O-R-I-A if anything I'm the madman. Just send me a message asking what I dream about....if you dare.

Judging by what you said in the fangirls thread, I think I already know enough.:lol:

• Haha 1

Years ago, I had a nightmare that I was in line for a concert and then the band walked out to say hi to everyone. I made it up front, tried to take a picture with Billie Joe, and he became very angry for some reason. 😞 He shouted "No! Get the fuck AWAY FROM ME!".

This nightmare had a real life happy ending though. Because I actually met him last year! And he was really cool! :) He shook my hand and asked how I was! 🤗

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

i hope that if she does send that message that I am not breaking any rules when I tell her the answer because Hermione told me not to put that in threads but idk if it's okay in messages
also I hope that I don't get in trouble for doing this with the text size

What you talk about in your PMs is your own business, as long as it’s a mutual conversation and you’re not violating any rules like harassment, and you’re not sharing what’s dicussed elsewhere on the forum without the other person’s permission. 

6 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

What you talk about in your PMs is your own business, as long as it’s a mutual conversation and you’re not violating any rules like harassment, and you’re not sharing what’s discussed elsewhere on the forum without the other person’s permission. 

ah. Thanks!

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Judging by what you said in the fangirls thread, I think I already know enough.:lol:

well that's a good thing because if you didn't think that you'd have to read about what my dreams are about and you don't want details

Edited by Guest

I had an amazing and weird dream last night! My first GD dream in quite awhile! It's long, but interesting:

It started out with me playing some kind of Zelda-like game, except I was in it as the character and was trying to find some secret for a quest. I found a small, blocked off entrance up high that I had to climb to and work really hard to open, but I managed to get in. It was like a weird air duct tunnel thing that I crawled through and when I came out, the dream changed a bit. Suddenly, I was in a huge room that seemed to be high up in a building and there were floor to ceiling windows with a beautiful view of the ocean outside. This room was some kind of special place where the Green Day boys of previous eras where sequentially spaced throughout. It was like a series of memories and the modern day Billie was standing next to me and watching his past selves. Nobody could see or hear me. Current Billie didn’t seem to be noticed by any of the other versions either, and he didn’t seem to see me. It was like I was with him as he was remembering his past.

For whatever reason, the beginning of this room started with Nimrod era GD and Billie was playing his acoustic guitar and singing ‘Good Riddance’ on a bed. It was like we were watching the shoot of that music video. Current Billie moved on and I followed him and we came to some sort of interview in a restaurant booth right by the window. Only Billie was present for this one, and some woman I didn’t recognize was sitting across from him. They both had food, but weren’t eating it. Billie had some kind of tostada thing that also looked like a pizza. I don’t remember anything that was being said. After this, I looked around the room and got all fangirly because of all the different versions of Billie I saw and could go to. ❤️ I left current Billie at that “memory” and moved to several 21CB era spots, one of which seemed to be a concert. There was no audience or anything. It was just Green Day standing there in the room and playing. Billie had his fluffy black hair and was wearing black jeans and a silvery vest with no tie. Further on, there were several other interviews happening. The one I went to was from the AI era. Billie was wearing that white jacket and black shirt with the red tie with white polka dots from the VMAs. At the moment, I was particularly attracted to this version. He was sitting down in this interview and I went up to him and hugged him. :wub: He didn’t feel me at all, but I could feel him. I turned around so that I could see the interviewer, but then my back was up against Billie. He had just been asked a question that I can’t remember and he was answering it. I could feel his voice resonating in his chest. The only thing I remember him saying was “Hmmmmm” while trying to think about his response. There was some kind of reflective surface like a window behind the interviewer and I could see Billie’s face as he was thinking.

The dream changed again and I was in a store reading a book full of GD history, pictures, and other stuff. It was about two inches thick and looked pretty old and beat up. I guess this was a store I was supposed to be closing, but people kept coming in and I was getting super frustrated. Some middle school aged kids came up to me and asked me what I was reading and I hid the pages with a book about mushrooms and said “Nothing! Go away, you’re not supposed to be in here. We’re closed!” More people were coming in and I got up and started trying to push them out and was yelling “Get out of here!” A group of trick or treating kids came in and I said “Oh my god! Go away! It’s not even Halloween!” as I was trying to push them out the doors. Billie was with me again, standing near the back of the store, watching. He looked a little bit more like 21CB Billie at this point, but also looked like current Billie at the same time. I was still furiously trying to get people out of the store and suddenly, Billie turned into a dragon. He was long and slender almost like a serpent dragon, but not quite a serpent dragon. The scales were jet black and he had long, thin spines running down from the top of his head to the tip of his tail and green eyes with no pupils. He was on all fours and had no wings. This dragon Billie was huge, but the store was big too so he fit. I think Billie saw how much trouble I was having so he lunged forward and ate a bunch of the people in one go. :o The rest of them ran out of the store and I was able to secure the doors. I turned around and he was right there, staring at me. I was scared so I went and hid under a table and he pursued me. As Billie approached, he opened his mouth. His jaws were long and slender like the rest of him and he had thin, needle like teeth and long fangs. The inside of his mouth and throat were a glowing, acid green. I was thinking “Fuck! He’s gonna eat me!” as I was trying to back away further under the table, but he seemed to return to reason and closed his mouth and withdrew. I cautiously came out and he no longer seemed like a threat. I willed myself to go back to that other room and it worked. I was back in the place where all the different past GD boys were because I wanted to explore it more and revisit some of the places. I was in the process of doing that when I woke up.

• Haha 1

Had a dream where I knew Billie personally but we weren't that close. In the dream it was just before Christmas, and I bumped into Billie in the street and we started chatting. The conversation quickly turned to our plans for Christmas. Billie said he'd be spending Christmas with his family of course, and I told him I'd probably be spending Christmas on my own as things weren't great with my family. I tried to brush it off as something that didn't really bother me, but Billie saw right through me and ended up suggesting that I spend Christmas with him and his beautiful family!:wub: I had to politely turn down his incredibly kind offer though.

I also had another dream where me, Billie, and a few other people went on this adventure trip where we did loads of activities like scuba diving, water skiing and sky diving. Over the course of the trip, Billie and I got to know each other and eventually became really really close.:wub:

• Like 1

^ I love dreams where I get to be friends with Billie! Too bad last night my actual interactions with him were minimal. I do like it when I have a tactile dream, though, and that happened so it was nice. Dreams like that where I can actually feel him are particularly special (like when I hugged him in this recent one).

• Like 1

There's only one GD dream I always remember. I was on a boat and Billie was there singing into a microphone. He then drove off in a sleek silver sporty car that looked just like one of Aladdin's shoes with the really pointed up toe and he wouldn't have been able to see to drive! :lol: That's all I really remember! Just so you get an idea of the kind of shoes I mean like this but silver 

a-pair-of-ornately-decorated-arabian-sty

• Haha 3

I had a dream the other day where I was watching Drake & Josh (which I haven't watched since I was a little kid and I barely even remember it), there were some kids in it and Mike was their dad. Drake tried to convince Mike to kill Billie and let him become the leader of the band...

then things got disturbing so I'm not putting it here. No one from GD died though thankfully

Edited by duckez
  • Like 1

I had a dream where I was Billie's pet cat and he gave me lots of attention

idk if he has a cat but the dréam version of him does and it's me

Had a dream where villians had come from the future and therefore had more advanced technology than us. The villians kidnapped Billie and a bunch of other celebrities and used their advanced technology to manipulate racist ideologies into the celebs. When the government finally rescued Billie, me and a few others were given the task of trying to help him get back to his old self. We managed to work most of the racist beliefs out of him, but he just wasn't the same.:cry:

• Sad 1