Green Day Dreams

Liam

43 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Billie was pissed at Jeff because he didn't like the way Jeff was walking. Once, we heard in all the store Billie yelling at Jeff «If you want to stay in the band, you better stop walking like you're riding a horse!» :lol:

This is the best thing I've heard all day.:lol: Kinda wish it had actually happened and wasn't just a dream. Although Billie would have no right to talk about people walking funny - the man waddles like a fucking penguin.:lol: Penguin boy.:wub:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

the man waddles like a fucking penguin. Penguin boy.:wub:

Penguin boy 🐧🐧😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream that I borrowed Billie's car (and when I say car, I mean the one tattooed on his chest).  It turned out to be a self driving car, and I kept getting into an argument with it on how to get to my destination.  Woke up before I found out if I arrived there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had a dream that Billie kept DM'ing me on Instagram because he was sad and he just wanted to talk to a stranger about it.:cry:

This is quite a long one:

I don’t remember the beginning of the dream very well. I think I was with a bunch of people, including my parents, but Billie was visiting. I had his number so I texted him and he said he was out or something and would be back later. He came to where everyone was later and I went and talked to him. He looked kind of like he does from Longshot shows with no makeup/eyeliner or anything, and was dressed similarly to how he is in a lot of the pictures and videos from Viggiano - black jacket, black pants, plain black shirt, necklaces. We decided to go somewhere and then were on our way to leave and ran into my parents. I told them we were going somewhere and wanted it to be just us. We wanted to get away from everyone else. They just said something like “Oh, okay” and left us alone. Once it was just me and Billie, I showed him a map and said we should go to the beach that was on it. He was like “Sure” and then I said we should also go on a walk at this one trail since it was close to the beach. He asked where that was and I pointed to the map, tracing a line from the beach to the trail. “See? It’s over here. Not that far away. You see that red forest? It’s on the other side if we just go through there.” Billie asked “What’s this trail like?” and I said something like “Oh, it’s really beautiful! It intersects with the Pacific Crest Trail, so it goes all the way to Canada. Obviously we wouldn’t go that far, and I’ve never even been that far, but it’s pretty cool.” Once he agreed, we got in the car. It was from my regular driveway and was my regular car - a while Ford Focus with a stick shift. I drove and we got near where the beach was, but it was more urban and in the city. For some reason, there was a sense of foreboding. Like we knew something bad would happen if we went down to the beach. Billie agreed to do it anyway. The reason we were going to this beach was because there were supposed to be a bunch of sea lions hanging out near the water’s edge that I thought would be cool to see. We walked down to the beach and onto the sand. The sun was setting, so the light was a pretty pinkish orange and there were other people there too. Sea lions were wandering around at the shoreline and we walked over some driftwood logs to get closer. There was a sea lion cow (female) near a log we came down off of and she raised her head and looked at us. She kind of caterpillared toward us and we stepped away because sea lions can be dangerous. I think we moved off and just watched for awhile and I remember it being beautiful. The gorgeous sunset colors reflected off the water and everything was illuminated by that soft evening light. I remember Billie looked really good too, of course. :wub:After awhile, we decided to head to the trail. The dream cut to us walking through a path in a forest. I assume it was dusk since it had just been sunset at the beach, but there was still plenty of light to see by. We passed by a large tree and I saw movement in it. There was a hairy woodpecker (yes, that's a real bird) and a different bird I hadn’t seen before. I got really excited and pointed them out to Billie. “Whoa! Look!” As we walked by a downed tree trunk with a hollowed out end, I spotted an owl’s face peeking out of it. I shouted “Oh my god! Look!” “What?” “An owl!” “Where?” “It’s right in front of you! Just look straight ahead!” Billie was still looking just to the left of where the owl obviously was, so just as it was crawling out of the hole, I literally grabbed both sides of his head and turned it toward the owl. :lol: Just then, it flew past very close and Billie was like “Oh! Holy shit!” I was super excited. “Wow! That was a great grey owl! That’s the first time I’ve ever seen one in the wild! That was so cool! It’s the biggest owl in the world! It stands about two feet tall.” Then my god damned alarm woke me up and jerked me out of the dream. I was so pissed! I forgot to turn the stupid thing off from the day before.

Anyway... I'm glad I got to dream about Billie again. :wub:

• Like 3

On 9/6/2018 at 9:18 PM, IcyMoffatt said:

Once, we heard in all the store Billie yelling at Jeff «If you want to stay in the band, you better stop walking like you're riding a horse!» :lol: 

I never would have believe that in real life Billie would be riding a horse 2 weeks after my dream. :lol:

• Haha 1

I have a two parter, so I'll post one part now and the other one later. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. Here we go!

I was looking at Instagram and saw that Billie had posted a short video of himself in a small, kind of abandoned western town. He drank from a glass (not sure what was in it) and then was talking about something that I can’t remember. Suddenly I was there. Not physically, but I was watching what was happening like a movie. Billie, Mike, and Tré were hanging out and sight seeing at this place. No one else was there, so they were just kind of checking everything out. Billie posted a picture on Instagram this time with the caption “I finally met Hobbes!” It was a single panel Bill Waterson strip of two tigers. The one on the left was Hobbes and the one on the right looked a little different because the middle of its body was white with stripes instead of orange with stripes. I guess Bill Waterson was still around and had drawn a tiger version of Billie meeting Hobbes the tiger into a strip?  Weird. The funny thing about this was that there were a couple iterations of the caption before the final one. The first one had spelled Hobbes as “Horbes” and the second one was “Hobbers”. :lol: I remember writing these and thinking “Why did I spell it like that? That’s wrong! There are no R’s in Hobbes!” Really bizarre seeing as Billie was the one who posted this, but I guess I wrote the caption, but also he did? :confused: Anyway, the three Green Day boys entered a bar called “Charger” (not sure why). It was kind of rustic - all wood paneled on the walls with old pictures of the town hanging up and small wooden tables. There were also those typical neon signs advertising various brands of beer and other alcohol and there was some generic rock music playing. Billie, Mike, and Tré went up to the bar and gave their drink orders, but I didn’t hear what they said because they all spoke at once. Apparently the bartender did because he made their drinks in seconds and handed them over. I remember thinking “I hope that’s not alcohol” about Billie’s drink, but it was brown and fizzy so I decided it was probably some kind of soda. They took their drinks and went over to the table in the back left corner and started talking. Billie was leaning his chair back and with one foot against a leg of the table. He looked like he does in the BOBD video, but this was modern GD era. I think Tré had blue hair and a black shirt. Mike had blond, medium hair with a vest and a black and white stripped T-shirt underneath. I don’t know what they were talking about because the dream ended there.

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream Green Day and Alicia Keys collabed at the Grammys. :wub:

They were amazing but how random lol :lol:

Had another dream that included Billie last night. I dreamed that I was doing one of those dumb "can you guess this celebrity by their eyebrow/chin/nipple/toenail/whatever fucking random body part it is" quiz things online. The one I was doing was about bellys, and of course a certain someone and his VIB (very important bellie:wub:) made an appearance.:lol:

• Haha 2

Weird as - there were labrador puppies all over Tre's drumkit - don't know anything else about the dream.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

Here's the other part of my two part dream. This one was pretty sad. :cry:

There was a person, a woman, who had a bow and arrows and was shooting at people. I’ve been playing Breath of the Wild a bunch lately and have been shooting lots of Golden Lynels and Guardians for weapons and parts, so maybe that’s why I dreamed about bows and arrows. Anyway… Billie Joe was there, looking exactly like he does in the 21 Guns video, and this person was about to shoot him. I yelled something at her like “No no no! Don’t!” but she ignored me. Billie was shot in several places - I think his shoulder and his stomach. But the last arrow went into the left side of his chest. He got a blank expression on his face and started to collapse. I ran to Billie and was worried that the last arrow had gone through his heart. When I got to him he was unconscious, but was still breathing and there was no blood coming from his arrow wounds at all. I don’t know if this was because the arrows were still in him or something else. It looked like the arrow in Billie’s chest had just missed his heart, though, so I was really relieved about that. He came to and I think he ended up being okay. I don’t remember anything after that.

• Sad 1

Woah I actually had three GD dreams last night!

In the first one, I was back at my old school and, for some reason, both Billie and Ice Cube from N.W.A were there. Apparently, Ice Cube had beef with Billie, and everyone but Billie knew about it. They both came face to face so everybody thought there was gonna be some major dramz, but Ice Cube just glared at Billie and then walked off, and Billie had no idea what was going on.:lol:

In the second one, Billie had become a grandparent (an extremely adorable one, might I add:wub:) and he was taking his little granddaughter to school. For some reason, he'd brought Blue with him, but he left it propped against the wall and walked off, forgetting that it was there. I was also taking a kid to school, and the kid that I was with noticed that Billie had forgotten Blue, so she pointed it out to me. She was like "look, that old* man has forgotten his guitar" (*even though he was still in his 40s in the dream:lol:). So I told her to go get Blue, and we'd take it to the "old" man. So she got Blue, went up to Billie, tapped him on the shoulder (yes, she was a really tiny young kid, but Billie's short so she could reach:lol:) and explained to him that he'd left it against the wall. Billie said something along the lines of "y'know, it's nice of you to bring it back to me. You're a good kid, you get to keep the guitar." And I was like wtf, this isn't just some random guitar, this is Blue we're talking about. So I got really offended that he was giving away his most prized possession to some random kid, and I was trying to force him to take it back but he wouldn't, and it was so infuriating because the dream ended before I got to see who eventually kept Blue.:cry:

In the third dream, I was in Oakland and I passed out in the street and hit my head. When I came to, there was this woman trying to help me. It was 80, but I was too fucked up to recognise her. She offered to give me a lift to the hospital, and I was like "nah I'll be fine, thanks anyway though," but she wouldn't take no for an answer. So I got in her car and saw Billie in the front seat, and I recognised him (and subsequently realised that the woman was 80) and started panicking because I felt like a total creep being in their car (even though it wasn't intentional), so I started scrabbling to get out, but it was a weird car and I didn't know how to open the door. Billie was looking at me as if I was a total nutter.:lol: Then, to add to my embarrassment, he asked me what was wrong and I had to really awkwardly explain my awkwardness to him.:lol:

• Haha 2

Had a dream last night that Billie posted a more, um.... revealing version of the window pic.:ninja::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 4:27 AM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Had a dream that Billie was a Taxi Driver (cue Longshot getting stuck in my head:lol:), and in the taxi he was playing Cardi B songs, and he was really fanboying over her (and it was adorable might I add:wub:). By the end of the taxi journey, he had managed to convert my grandparents into Cardi B fans.:lol:

Was he jamming to "I Like It?" lol

The other night i had this weird dream that me and one of my friends did some sort of good deed and for some reason billie joe armstrong invited us to a party in his private space shuttle because of it. And then we went to the party and there were waitresses serving food and they were all dressed the way billie and mike were dressed in the “basket case” video. And also for some reason billie was a baby so that made no sense at all.😂

Edited by MagicGraGraDaFan39

Had quite a few GD dreams these past few nights.

Last week, I dreamed that I was sitting alone on a park bench and suddenly nimrod-era Billie sat down next to me. I must've looked unhappy because he asked me if I was okay. I told him I was fine and he rolled his eyes and said "Bullshit. You're not fine." I glared at him, and noticed that he looked pretty unhappy too, so I asked him if he was okay. He also said he was fine (but in a sarky way), so I responded in the same way he had responded to me. So we just sat there being depressed together, until some dickhead arrived and got all up in Billie's face, threatening him and shit. I told the guy to fuck off, and the next thing I know, I'm in hospital.:lol: When I'm finally allowed out of the hospital, Billie offers to walk me home. As we leave the hospital, he tells me I'm an idiot for getting involved. I respond with some twisted joke about my injuries, he laughs, takes my arm and we start walking home, and that was when I woke up.

A couple nights ago, I dreamed that Billie had moved into the house that my grandmother used to live in, and he had also kept some of the furniture that she didn't take with her when she moved out, such as the sofa. In the dream, I had somehow forgotten that she'd moved out, so I just walked into the house and found Billie sitting on said sofa. For some reason, he didn't seem the slightest bit phased that a total stranger had just walked into his house.:ermm: He just started talking to me about random shit, but I couldn't listen to him because I noticed that he was sitting on the part of the sofa that used to be my seat, so the only thing going through my head was "get the fuck out of my seat.":lol: I think I accidentally said it out loud because he glared at me and looked pretty pissed off, but then he actually did get out of the seat and left the room. So I sat in MY seat, feeling like the most smug bastard on the planet.:lol: Then I noticed on the seat next to me there was a box of baby squirrels and one stuffed toy squirrel (which I recognised as my brother's favourite childhood item). Billie returned to the room then, carrying various possessions including a guitar, a broom, and a pile of books. I didn't question him about it, and instead asked him about the squirrels. He said that he'd found them outside and they didn't have a mother, so he took them in and gave them my brother's squirrel to be their mommy.:lol: He then said that I had to leave, and he handed me all of the objects that he'd brought into the room and told me to take them with me. He also tried to palm the squirrels off onto me, but he quickly changed his mind and decided he wanted to keep them. Then he kicked me out. He was kind enough to phone me a taxi though, what an angel.:wub::D

Had a dream last night that I worked in a hospital, and Billie was a patient in the same hospital. He'd been in an accident and had his head all bandaged up and he also had some memory loss, but other than that he was fine. The doctors wanted some of his friends/family to come in and try to prompt his memories, but they couldn't track down any of his family or friends. Since I was the only GD fan in the hospital and knew the most about him, they decided to put me in charge of helping him remember.:dry: So I was basically just sitting there telling him things about himself and getting absolutely nowhere with it because he didn't have a clue what I was talking about.:cry:

I also had a dream that I got to meet Billie, but he had broken ribs so I didn't get to hug him properly because I didn't want to hurt him.:cry:

I'm actually slightly concerned that most of my dreams involve Billie being hurt/attacked tbh.:ermm::cry:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I also had a dream that I got to meet Billie, but he had broken ribs so I didn't get to hug him properly because I didn't want to hurt him.:cry:

I'm actually slightly concerned that most of my dreams involve Billie being hurt/attacked tbh.:ermm::cry:

Oh boy, I can relate to that. 😬 I've had some pretty fucked up dreams where Billie has been hurt, or even died. :cry: They're not nice! Did you know how he got the broken ribs? Or was it just one of those things where you don't question it and just regard it as normal in the dream world?

3 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Oh boy, I can relate to that. 😬 I've had some pretty fucked up dreams where Billie has been hurt, or even died. :cry: They're not nice! Did you know how he got the broken ribs? Or was it just one of those things where you don't question it and just regard it as normal in the dream world?

Same, I've had some really terrible ones, they're awful.:cry: And I have no idea why he had broken ribs, I chose not to question it.

Had a dream last night that I had a room in Mike's house because I was Ryan and Brixton's babysitter. It was super awkward and it ended up with him throwing me out of my room for some reason after he found empty beer cans in it. (Not out of his house tho because he's not a meanie.) He was very nice throughout the entire dream but I must have done something that even topped his tolerance. There was another part of that dream too, me and some other people were fighting and losing against some real powerful villains 🤔

• Like 1

Had on a week ago. I was in the waiting room at the doctors office my dad works at waiting for my mom to get out of surgery. Billie Mike and Tre were sitting down reading the paper. They were wearing pin stripe suits and fedora hats. Billie looked right at me like when I met him and I told them thanks in sign language

• Haha 1

I had a dream that the Longshot released their fall touring schedule.  Then I woke up and was sad it wasn't true.

Had a dream last night that I went into a pub and Billie was singing a Meatloaf song on karaoke and being super theatrical about it.:lol:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

There was a lot going on in this dream, but I was at some sort of concert thing, except it was only Billie on stage instead of the whole band. It seemed like he was picking someone from the crowd to come on stage like he usually does, but this time it was some sort of special thing where he was going to take a fan out for the night. He did that thing where he looks around trying to decide and then pointed and shouted “You!” I didn’t see who he pointed to,  but I was sure it couldn’t be be. I moved toward the direction of where he was looking, though, to try to get him to choose me. Then he said “I’m coming down to you”, but again, I don’t know who this was spoken to. I moved in that direction, but he walked in the other, still on the stage. For some reason, people weren’t huddled on that side of the stage and I was able to move freely towards where Billie was walking. There was another person on the stage who said “She’s there” because Billie was looking around like he was searching for someone. He then came down from the stage and walked over to me. He had chosen me, apparently, and I was kind of in shock and couldn’t believe it. I got to hug him and it was incredible! I then had to choose several options for the night such as place, setting, food, etc. We were suddenly looking out from the balcony of a building in a city that I knew was Seattle, but it didn’t look like it. There were a bunch of structures out in the water offshore that were illuminated by the setting sun in a beautiful pinkish orange glow. I was standing next to Billie and it was so perfect getting to look at this scene with him. I was supposed to choose what I thought was the “most iconic” of the structures and I guess that was because we were going to go there? I’m not sure exactly. Said “I guess the Vashon ferry, then” and Billie asked “Why that?” I answered “Well, I have family on Vashon Island so I’m much more familiar with the Fauntleroy ferry terminal than the other places.” As I was answering him, we were beginning to walk along a rocky beach on which all the rocks were covered in dark green algae or something else that looked kind of fuzzy, but not slippery like the rocks would normally be at the beach. It was hard to tell because the sun was going down and there was not a lot of light left apart from the sunset to see by. It looked beautiful sparkling on the water. I continued my answer to Billie with “Plus, ferries are travelers. People come from as far as Victoria, BC or the San Juan Islands by ferry. Being on a ferry is like beginning a new adventure.” I don’t know why I said any of this, but Billie responded by saying “Okay, that makes sense.” I don’t remember what happened after that, but it was wonderful to spend some time with Billie in my dreams again.