Green Day Dreams

Liam

I dreamed that I was at a GD show in the first row, but the stage was high above the audience - I could only see a big wall in front of me and GD was playing on top of it. We heard them, but couldn't see a thing. I was so desperate that I climbed on the barrier and raised my arms in the air as high as I could, desperately trying to catch the band's attention. And suddenly Billie leaned down to me and took my hand - it was very warm and soft, I might add - and tried to pull me up on stage. But then I woke up. Damn.

I just woke up from a dream that I was seeing Green Day from the back of a theater. It was just Billie, Mike and Tre. They opened with Road to Acceptance. As they were playing, people were leaving, so I got to move closer and closer to the front :D 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Todd said:

I just woke up from a dream that I was seeing Green Day from the back of a theater. It was just Billie, Mike and Tre. They opened with Road to Acceptance. As they were playing, people were leaving, so I got to move closer and closer to the front :D 

that sounds awesome!

I had a pretty great green day dream last night... I saw a Green Day concert one night and then the next day I went up to Ithaca NY and I went to a guitar store in a little indoor mall and Billie was there! We got to talking and then he went and got fudge from the food court and we ate fudge together!

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Why don't I have Green Day dreams. Literally the closest I ever got was dreaming about GDC.

Green Day dreams suck, honestly. There's nothing worse than dreaming about being at a Green Day concert and then waking up in a lame bed :mad: That's happened to me twice now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Todd said:

Green Day dreams suck, honestly. There's nothing worse than dreaming about being at a Green Day concert and then waking up in a lame bed :mad: That's happened to me twice now

True. Sad.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream the other night that Beyonce had an uproar cause she had to face that I love green day more and I was hot for Billie. I told her in the dream she knew she wasn't first haha but second.🤣

Just had a dream that I randomly bumped into Billie at a recording studio and he tried to teach me to play guitar, but I was so atrociously bad at it that he just gave up and made me sing instead.:lol:

I dreamt that The Longshot announced a show here in Sweden. I freaked tf out over  getting tickets and then I woke up.
Not even in my dreams do I get to experience the joy of getting tickets to and going to a Longshot show :cry:

I had a dream Billie was performing by himself at a crazy stadium in front of hundreds of thousands of people and there was exclusive stage passes that a hundred people got to be a part of where they rocked out on stage with billie for the entire concert. I was a part of this group and i saw Billie enter the stage and began singing Bang Bang when suddenly every one on stage with us began running up to Billie in his face with their cell phones recording him and trying to take selfies and he got really upset and ran backstage trying to hide from every one and I ran inside looking for him trying to convince him to come back and I got really lost and couldn't find my way back to the concert.

I actually had two Green Day dreams last night.

The first one, I was sitting in a theatre and GD were performing American Eulogy (one of my faves:wub:) onstage, but the big three weren't performing with them and I didn't know where they were. Then I noticed that the big three were sitting in the audience, and Jeff was just across the aisle from me, and I started freaking out.:runaround: Then, GD invited the girl who was sitting next to me onstage, and said she could sing anything she wanted. GD then left the stage and the girl started singing a bunch of Ed Sheeran songs.:lol:

In the second dream, I got stuck in a huge glass lift with Billie and a bunch of other people. Billie was being incredibly annoying, doing a running commentary on everybody else in the lift, but loud enough so that they could all hear him.:lol: People were getting ridiculously angry at him and I genuinely thought he was gonna get beaten up by these two menacing muscly guys that were there, so I kept slapping him round the head and telling him to shut up because I didn't want my favourite human to get beaten to a pulp.:lol::cry: But the little fucker wouldn't stop, and he was getting increasingly irritating, and people were getting even angrier, and I was starting to panic, but then thank fuck I woke up.:lol:

• Haha 3

I had a ticket buying anxiety dream last night. I turn on my TV in the dream and there’s a show on with clips of backstage dressing room antics from the RevRad tour I’ve never seen. I start freaking out trying to find the show info on my dvr and when the show is airing again so I can tape it. At the same time I realize it’s after 9:30 and I need to get on my computer and get Longshot tickets. Everything’s happening at once!!!! Aaaaaahhhh!!!!!! 

I had a dream that the Longshot played a gig at my house and a bunch of GDCers were there too.:lol:

• Like 1

I had a dream a little while ago that I was driving the bookmobile (even though I can't drive) and then I drove off the road and fell into a creek thing

24 minutes ago, duckez said:

I had a dream a little while ago that I was driving the bookmobile (even though I can't drive) and then I drove off the road and fell into a creek thing

''Go on your room, now!'', Lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I had a dream that the Longshot played a gig at my house and a bunch of GDCers were there too.:lol:

Mmm I hope I was there 🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Mmm I hope I was there 🙂

Same. Last night I had a dream about not getting tickets to a show, so it would be kinda nice if I got to go at least in someone else's dreams :lol:

• Haha 2

Last night I dreamed that Trump was in my house, and before I could make him leave, Billie walked in, so they were both just standing in my living room glaring at each other and it was really awkward.:lol:

• Haha 1

A couple nights ago I had a green day dream. 

So I was walking through a field and suddenly I came upon this paved path. So I started walking down it and i must've skipped ahead in the dream or something because I was suddenly in the middle of a park (I have no idea what all of these outdoor scenes have to do with anything). I got up and started walking again when I heard a voice behind me, so I turned around and it was Billie. He told me that he was going to play whatsername but he needed someone on guitar, so I stepped in. We got about halfway through when Billie told me that he had to go. So he walked off and I was just standing there. 'Twas a good dream. :)

Had a dream that Billie went blond and got thrown out of a demonstration.  I don't think the two things were connected . :lol:  Both were covered on the news though.

• Haha 2

Had a dream that Billie was holding a competition on his secret instagram account to win a trip to Oakland and you'd get to meet him, and all you had to do to enter was comment on the post. Everyone who entered was somebody that I knew, but I woke up before he announced who won.:lol:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that the Longshot were playing a gig in my city, and my school decided to take us on a school trip to see the gig. So we arrived at the venue really really early and the teachers told us to line up outside, but at the back of the venue. We saw Billie walking from his tour bus into the building, but he was wearing those red PJs that he had on in his instagram post on Christmas day 2016.:lol: Then, the teachers told us that they didn't actually have the tickets and we had to get them ourselves, so the entire class had to trek all the way to the other side of town and go into this building where there were only two machines that printed the tickets and neither of them were working, so I thought I was never gonna get to the damn gig.:cry: Also, everyone knew that I was the biggest (and only) Billie fan in the school, so my friends were trying to get our tickets first so that I could be right in front of Billie during the gig, but everyone else wanted to get their tickets first purely bc they were assholes and they wanted to ruin my chance at doing the thing I wanted most in life.:dry::cry: So it was like a race to see who could get the tickets and get back to the venue first. Eventually, I won said race, and Billie walked out onto the stage and he was standing right in front of me, and I was happier than I'd ever been in my life.:wub: But then I woke up before the gig even started.:cry:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, am I the only one around here having GD (or Longshot) dreams anymore?:lol:

So literally every night for the past few weeks, I've been having dreams about going to Longshot gigs (because I have no chance of actually getting to a show, so I have to go there in my dreams instead:lol:). But in every dream, the show always gets interrupted or cut short for some reason - except for last night. Last night I dreamed I saw the entire show, but I can't remember anything about it.:lol: I do however remember what happened afterwards - I dreamed that I went out to the back of the venue to wait for Billie with my friend (who wasn't a Billie fan and only came to the gig because I didn't want to go alone). Since she wasn't a Billie fan, she didn't care about meeting him and she decided to go take a nap on a nearby bench instead. When Billie came out, he didn't speak to fans individually, it was just like a group hello and "thanks for coming to the show guys," he took 2 or 3 photos with people and then left pretty quickly, so none of us really got the chance to talk to him, but that was okay. Once he was gone, everyone else left and I went to find my friend. She was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her, so I just sat down next to her and replayed the night in my head over and over again. Suddenly, Billie appeared again, and he noticed us/recognised us and came over and sat down next to me. He told me he'd only come back to get his jacket that he'd left in the venue, but he ended up speaking to me for hours. We talked about the show, and how he was enjoying the tour, and Green Day, and just music in general, and then he hugged me, went into the venue to get his jacket, and left. Even though it wasn't real/was only a dream, it honestly made me feel better about the fact that I'll probably never get to meet him.:wub:

• Like 1

Had two more GD dreams last night.

In the first one, Billie kept sending me loads of weird voicemails, pretending to be different people.:lol: Somehow, because of the voicemails, I found Billie's private personal Instagram account. I accidentally sent a follow request without realising, and he got angry and kicked me out of his losers club account too.:cry: When I woke up, the first thing I did was check I was still in the losers club.:lol:

In the second dream, Billie and 80 had another baby, and honestly, seeing Billie become a dad at 46 is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen:wub: (even if it wasn't real lol:lol:). 80 was getting annoyed at him though because instead of spending time with her and the baby, he kept going off to speak to his agent, who just happened to be The Stig from Top Gear.:lol:

• Haha 1

On 04/06/2018 at 3:08 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Had two more GD dreams last night.

In the first one, Billie kept sending me loads of weird voicemails, pretending to be different people.:lol: Somehow, because of the voicemails, I found Billie's private personal Instagram account. I accidentally sent a follow request without realising, and he got angry and kicked me out of his losers club account too.:cry: When I woke up, the first thing I did was check I was still in the losers club.:lol:

In the second dream, Billie and 80 had another baby, and honestly, seeing Billie become a dad at 46 is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen:wub: (even if it wasn't real lol:lol:). 80 was getting annoyed at him though because instead of spending time with her and the baby, he kept going off to speak to his agent, who just happened to be The Stig from Top Gear.:lol:

I am so envious, I don’t have interesting dreams like this.  I think I’ve had one dream about GD in all the years I’ve been a fan 😭

• Sad 1